Pages:
Author

Topic: ^-^-^- SPACE COIN [SPACE] REVIVAL POS / POW ^-^-^- - page 2. (Read 21936 times)

copper member
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Hello. coin have explorer? or coin dead?
Activity: 120
SPACE / BTC Last: 0.00000125 in Yobit

wallet offline!can not deposit and withdraw

YObit wallet has been in Maintenance for a long time.  We have contacted YObit many times asking about the issue.

Also wondering if a wallet update will make things worse if YObit does not update the wallet also.

--== Stay tuned ==--

yobit is scam
Activity: 51
“Spring Portfolio Cleaning. Fees reimbursed at the end of the month.

Nova headquarters is located in Sweden, which is quite a very cold place. Recently though, we have felt spring in the air.
So, Great Nova traders and trolls, spring clean your portfolio in March, We have great news, if your March Trading volume is more than 0.2 btc accumulated you get all your trading fees back minus any referrals paid out at the end of the March. Such Fun and Trade on!!!”
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPACE/
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
Block rewards have just been reduced once more from 5.3333 to 4.0 for POW and from 10.6666 to 8 for POS.

Happy mining and minting.
Activity: 652
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

YObit wallet has been in Maintenance for a long time.  We have contacted YObit many times asking about the issue.

Also wondering if a wallet update will make things worse if YObit does not update the wallet also.

--== Stay tuned ==--
Activity: 407
Merit: 101

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

I just received a email from Nova Exchange that they are ready for trading and does look to have Space Coin listed!
Bad news is no trading for USA customers yet.
But hey it is another exchange and we do have another exchange in the works.
This should be enough to get us back on coinMarketcap.com
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Altmarkets.cc have shut down due to a hack and are refunding everyone the best they can. Not sure where we go from here. We are back to needing a exchange.

It is still active on Novaexchange and they're due to reopen sometimes soon.

Novaexchange will finally reopen on 3rd Dec:

https://novaexchange.com/news/

good news

Nova requires verification of the account before the deposit.
legendary
精神分析的爸
Altmarkets.cc have shut down due to a hack and are refunding everyone the best they can. Not sure where we go from here. We are back to needing a exchange.

Novaexchange will finally reopen on 3rd Dec:

https://novaexchange.com/news/
legendary
精神分析的爸

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The first time I saw this coin was on the yobit exchange. This interested me and it seems to me that SPACE is an interesting project.

Good news all you space cadets! Space Coin has a new home and is trading at AltMarkets.cc!

Now this is a new exchange and hope we have a long relationship with them.
I was unable to find out any negative info on this exchange but as always be careful and
store your spacecoins in your wallet for long term storage and staking.
This is not the end of the battle, we still are looking for additional exchanges to list Space.
Long live Space Coin!
need new exchanges

We have paid to be listed on altmarkets.cc 
Last I was told spacecoin is waiting for the chain to sync. Anyone notices that it is listed before me let me know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
need new exchanges
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The wallet on Yobit is not able to generate new addresses. 
Best option since Cryptopia has delisted; is to xfer into a local wallet until a new exchange is found.
It's looking like a DEX type would be best.
Wallet options for SPACE? Bitcoin addresses ok or is there a wallet for IOS?

Only windows version. http://spacecoin.info/download/
Activity: 6
Wallet options for SPACE? Bitcoin addresses ok or is there a wallet for IOS?
Activity: 652
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
The SpaceCoin project will continue to progress with or without Cryptopia exchange.  Although this does affect the liquidity of the coin we will continue to look at options to keep the coin liquid.

With so many scams and opportunists out in the crypto market, the exchange's listing requirements are getting tighter and more demanding to protect their customers.  It also means that it will become more expensive and burdensome to the developers of real cryptocurrency projects to  keep the crypto on the market.

I think the days of community supported new coins and technologies are disappearing, and only profit driven projects will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: