Pages:
Author

Topic: ^-^-^- SPACE COIN [SPACE] REVIVAL POS / POW ^-^-^- - page 3. (Read 21936 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I have submitted a ticket to Cryptopia about the delisting.  It seems very sudden that they would delist the SPACE coin.

We will look for other exchanges to list the coin.  YObit is the last on the list, they have a lot of coins hostage on their exchange, and not just SPACE.

We will keep you up to date on what is happening.

I have also submitted a ticket to cryptopia . Seems we comply to the terms but have a problem with low volume. Seems the entire crypto market is slowing down. I encourage the space community to contact cryptopia and ask they halt the de listing for now .

Submitted a ticket as well, sincerely hoping they will reconsider that decision.

After receiving this from cryptopia it appears that we are better off finding new exchanges . The crypto world has changed and looks like a team of lawyers are required. Sad that it has come to this. We are actively looking for a new home for our coin. I believe the actual date of desisting is 11 November 2018

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the delisting of SpaceCoin. Cryptopia is delisting SpaceCoin as it no longer adheres to our strict ethical, legal and technical standards outlined in our Listing Policy which is located here for your information: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=5d7482d2db9e9bc032a664a14a96199f We are committed to providing our users with a safe platform to trade cryptocurrencies and in order to maintain our strict security protocols and reduce risks to users we occasionally delist coins from the exchange as per our Delisting Policy located here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=b8aa010ddb452b80d7e096888a961934 As per the delisting policy, Cryptopia reserves the right to remove projects that no longer comply with our listing requirements. We have determined that SpaceCoin falls within the Delisting criteria and will be fully delisted on 09/11/2018. We have now closed trade markets; disabled deposits and we encourage all users to withdraw any balances to a personal wallet or alternative exchange at their earliest opportunity. Account holders with a SpaceCoin balance must have withdrawn their coins to a private wallet or alternative exchange prior to 09/11/2018. Following this date the wallet will be fully removed and Cryptopia will be unable to recover any balances that were remaining. We appreciate that this can cause some frustration, but our highest priority will always be to ensure our users' security. To discuss the requirements to prevent the delisting further please contact our wallets team on [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
I have submitted a ticket to Cryptopia about the delisting.  It seems very sudden that they would delist the SPACE coin.

We will look for other exchanges to list the coin.  YObit is the last on the list, they have a lot of coins hostage on their exchange, and not just SPACE.

I have also submitted a ticket to cryptopia . Seems we comply to the terms but have a problem with low volume. Seems the entire crypto market is slowing down. I encourage the space community to contact cryptopia and ask they halt the de listing for now .

Submitted a ticket as well, sincerely hoping they will reconsider that decision.
I have submitted a ticket to Cryptopia about the delisting.  It seems very sudden that they would delist the SPACE coin.

We will look for other exchanges to list the coin.  YObit is the last on the list, they have a lot of coins hostage on their exchange, and not just SPACE.

Activity: 652
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
thanks for the advise, i will do so, and get it in there, rather than dust the fund.. it is very sad that they have not alert us quick but after they put closing market, button, then before they send message, they re criminal, i mean cryptopia
legendary
精神分析的爸
Cryptopia delisted SPACE today with immediate effect.

i want to exchange my fund to another coin but they re not allowing, the sell button has changed to market closing and when you select it, it does not work... i dont know how to go about this to get another currency, now they said on the paid all open transaction are closed, and all fund must be withdraw, and withdrawal will only work for space to space address...

i can ssee this people want me to dust my coin

Yobit also has SPACE listed, though I would strongly recommend against trying to deposit there, a majority of wallets is not working at Yobit, best to avoid them completely.

Novaexchange also has SPACE listed but they still do not accept new users yet, so for the moment your only choice might be to withdraw to your own SPACE wallet and hope for better times..

I wonder if any of the devs have been approached by 'topia before delisting..
Activity: 8

i want to exchange my fund to another coin but they re not allowing, the sell button has changed to market closing and when you select it, it does not work... i dont know how to go about this to get another currency, now they said on the paid all open transaction are closed, and all fund must be withdraw, and withdrawal will only work for space to space address...

i can ssee this people want me to dust my coin
legendary
精神分析的爸
We are still sticking to the roadmap.
already dead?

Wallet is strong. 21 people staking wallets while keeping the network running. Seems to me everyone is waiting for the crypto markets to turn around.
Activity: 652
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
SPACE COIN is still alive and still supported.

Things are quiet, but not dead, for certain.

I am hoping that the market will pick up again, so we can see more innovations in the future.
legendary
精神分析的爸
Good news. Spacecoin on cryptopia has 8 connections and is back in business! 17 nodes running the wallets. We are still looking for a new exchange. Any ideas where there is a reputable exchange we can get listed at?

Great news, thank you for taking care of it!

Regarding exchanges: I liked coinexchange.io and nlexch.com so far and made personally good experiences with both. But as they say YMMV and they are probably both too expensive to get listed there.
Good news. Spacecoin on cryptopia has 8 connections and is back in business! 17 nodes running the wallets. We are still looking for a new exchange. Any ideas where there is a reputable exchange we can get listed at?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
With the General fall of the market, it is immediately evident that the project SPACE is low activity. I think many simply on the sly buy SPACE coin, to wait future growth.
My impression really is that there are no coins that claims have no transactions. I think every coin must have a transaction fee whenever you send small or big amounts. Can you cite an example wherein we can have a no transaction coin for every transaction.
Activity: 56
So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

This isn't an ICO.
Activity: 672
With the General fall of the market, it is immediately evident that the project SPACE is low activity. I think many simply on the sly buy SPACE coin, to wait future growth.
legendary
精神分析的爸
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, meanwhile I also got exactly 12 connections on both nodes, though my nodes show a POW diff of ~10 right now which seems wrong to me (it should be at least 10times more as it has been in the past weeks).
I will mine a few blocks to see if they persist.
Two of my SPACE nodes died yesterday upon receiving block # 1405731 at ~09/01/18 03:27 GMT.

Seeing my network connections now down from ~25 to ~6 I suspect this happened to others as well.
Spacecoin explorer stopped working around the same time.

That block # 1405731 seems now accepted in the chain and I wonder what might have caused the nodes to stop/crash. If this is reproducable it could be nicely abused to DoS the SPACE network.

Not sure why the nodes dropped off.
Mine where down yesterday but it is usually attributed to spectrums internet service going down or just acting flaky.

I do not believe that this was coincidence. Cryptopia's wallet is down too (though can't say if that is since the same point in time):

My spacewallet on cryptopia looks good. (ahh I also see no connections now/)My wallet is showing 12 active nodes. I have forwarded this info to midnight miner to see if he can make some sense of it.

Also both of my nodes are in different locations, on different networks with redundant uplinks and both's debug.log ends exactly with the same line:

Code:
received block 00000000023f27205c86
SetBestChain: new best=00000000023f27205c86  height=1405731  trust=29474282056660516  blocktrust=466087502913  date=09/01/18 03:27:08
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

SpaceCoin version v1.0.1.4 (Jun  7 2018, 19:26:38)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016
Startup time: 09/01/18 03:30:06

legendary
精神分析的爸
Two of my SPACE nodes died yesterday upon receiving block # 1405731 at ~09/01/18 03:27 GMT.

Seeing my network connections now down from ~25 to ~6 I suspect this happened to others as well.

That block # 1405731 seems now accepted in the chain and I wonder what might have caused the nodes to stop/crash. If this is reproducable it could be nicely abused to DoS the SPACE network.

Mine where down yesterday but it is usually attributed to spectrums internet service going down or just acting flaky.

I do not believe that this was coincidence. Cryptopia's wallet is down too (though can't say if that is since the same point in time):

Also both of my nodes are in different locations, on different networks with redundant uplinks and both's debug.log ends exactly with the same line:

Code:
received block 00000000023f27205c86
SetBestChain: new best=00000000023f27205c86  height=1405731  trust=29474282056660516  blocktrust=466087502913  date=09/01/18 03:27:08
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

SpaceCoin version v1.0.1.4 (Jun  7 2018, 19:26:38)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016
Startup time: 09/01/18 03:30:06

Pages:
Jump to: