Pages:
Author

Topic: ^-^-^- SPACE COIN [SPACE] REVIVAL POS / POW ^-^-^- - page 5. (Read 21936 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
what a greats news about this project,hoping more success with it,ill be following it for sure
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
 GOOD NEWS!
Looks like novaexchange.com is back in business with new owners! Good exchange for Space coin as cryptopia and yobit make there wallet corrections. Here is a email I received.

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Hi Dev, Can you show your Team? How many people working full time in your Team?
dev hasn't updated for a long time. I can't find any team information on the website. Now it's not yet a mature project. It needs further attention.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Can you show your Team? How many people working full time in your Team?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added SPACE to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for SPACE:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Here is a nice website where space is listed. Lots of good info and live quotes.
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/SpaceCoin-SPACE
Theres a lot of talk on here about spacecoin being private with no transaction fees. Is this true? I looked all over the website without any reference to free transactions, can someone provide a link? I mean, its on the website slider but the link doesn't go anywhere, there's only 2 other coins that offer this (that I know of) so I just thought there'd be a bit more noise about it than one sentence with a broken link....

Can have zero fees if the Tx size is small.  But larger Txs have fees.

My first impression really is that there are no coins that claims have no transactions. I think every coin must have a transaction fee whenever you send small or big amounts. Can you cite an example wherein we can have a NO transaction coin for every transaction it would be free?

Did some testing. Apparently there is always a fee of .0001 space for transactions no mater how small. I tried sending from 10 space to .1 space. So I guess we can put the no fees to rest now.

Fees do seem low though.

Tried some more transactions - Sending 100,000 space the fee is .0004 spacecoin. Sending 500,000 space coin will cost you .02 spacecoin in fees

Activity: 486
Theres a lot of talk on here about spacecoin being private with no transaction fees. Is this true? I looked all over the website without any reference to free transactions, can someone provide a link? I mean, its on the website slider but the link doesn't go anywhere, there's only 2 other coins that offer this (that I know of) so I just thought there'd be a bit more noise about it than one sentence with a broken link....

Can have zero fees if the Tx size is small.  But larger Txs have fees.

My first impression really is that there are no coins that claims have no transactions. I think every coin must have a transaction fee whenever you send small or big amounts. Can you cite an example wherein we can have a NO transaction coin for every transaction it would be free?
Activity: 9
thanks for explanation, so its not quite in the same league as xrb or iota then.
Activity: 9
Activity: 1
Hello! I am a qualified translator and can help with the Russian translation if needed.
Activity: 301
Good question!
Me and midnight miner have sent multiple emails to get it resolved.
Could help if everyone inquired on what the problem is and please pull the wallet out of maintenance.

Yobit wallet is maintenance, when will they fix it?

Can you or someone you know to contact Yobit to put their SPACE wallet out of maintenance, this is unbelievable, how can we support SPACE if it keeps doing this.
Activity: 66
i prefer this over raiblocks! nice work! 2018 is ours!

Need some kind of rebranding - anonymous, secure and private crypto
Good question!
Could help if everyone inquired on what the problem is and please pull the wallet out of maintenance.

You don't have to pay any fee to move between wallets, correct? If so, this is definitely the second Raiblocks here. Also, must set up a reddit for this coin.
Good question!

Activity: 112
Merit: 7
i prefer this over raiblocks! nice work! 2018 is ours!
Activity: 652
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
How to participate in the Specs coin POS?How many COINS do I need?

Probably only a couple hundred coins is all you need.  keep then in one group to get the weight to stake more often.

When you get into the 10k - 100k of coins then you can group them into blocks to receive consistent staking.
Activity: 672
How to participate in the Specs coin POS?How many COINS do I need?
Activity: 2
Hello,
I can help with the German translation (and also with other languages if needed). Please PM me!
Pages:
Jump to: