Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 20. (Read 61104 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Just added Go Daddy to the site. Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
rushcard.com
accountnow.com
banillavisa/xom
you really need to add newegg on there
I am working on a workaround that will open up Spend Bitcoins to spending them everywhere on the web. Details to come... Watch this space!

Wow, everywhere on the web!? How are you planning to do that!!

I'm looking for a supplier for virtual credit cards. Does anyone know a good one? I want to sell them at cost with the idea that people will still use my affiliate links (I'll sign up for every affiliate in existence!) for all their online shopping whenever possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
I am working on a workaround that will open up Spend Bitcoins to spending them everywhere on the web. Details to come... Watch this space!

Wow, everywhere on the web!? How are you planning to do that!!
could you add french site such as http://www.rueducommerce.fr or http://materiel.net ?

Thanks for asking.

I will look into those.

nice, plz take me aware of your demand.

It will probably be about a week before I will be able to look at adding any more sites. Sorry for the wait. In the meantime, amazon.fr is live on the amazon page at http://spendbitcoins.com. Smiley
soo ur trying to make vcc fueled by bitcoins

I'm working on it. If anyone knows a good way to purchase virtual credit cards for other people, please let me know.
I managed to get a hold of my first bitcoins over the last weekend so I decided to show them off to my girlfriend. She loves books and she had one she wanted in mind, so we used your site + Amazon and she'll get her book in a few days. Fantastic idea and service, thanks!

More vendors out there need to accept bitcoins directly, there is a very deep market out there!

That's pretty cool.

Let us know how she likes the book!
This guy is definitely on the right track to success!

+1 Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 12pqwk
This guy is definitely on the right track to success!
soo ur trying to make vcc fueled by bitcoins

Hi there,

I had newegg on the site for awhile but they caused long delays and turned down my affiliate application. However, I am working on a workaround that will open up Spend Bitcoins to spending them everywhere on the web. Details to come... Watch this space!
ace
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This site is great, makes BTC seem more valuable... anyway besides the wait time on amazon's end for the gift card code, this is the one of the greatest things ever to happen to BTC
congrats how long did it take you
i earn like 0.2 BTC a day
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I managed to get a hold of my first bitcoins over the last weekend so I decided to show them off to my girlfriend. She loves books and she had one she wanted in mind, so we used your site + Amazon and she'll get her book in a few days. Fantastic idea and service, thanks!

More vendors out there need to accept bitcoins directly, there is a very deep market out there!
umm how about we give him the item#
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

pretty sure he tried.

but agani, ya...newegg would be strong on here.  they're affiliate program isn't half bad.

Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: