Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 26. (Read 61104 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is a terrific idea. I love the integration with Ebay. I don't need anything on Amazon right now, but I dropped 0.1BTC in your well just for being awesome.
Ditto same here and I will be using this service.
donator
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Swimming in a sea of data
I ordered a laptop from Amazon for 52 BTC using this service and received the order confirmation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
This is a terrific idea. I love the integration with Ebay. I don't need anything on Amazon right now, but I dropped 0.1BTC in your well just for being awesome.

You are! (awesome that is)
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Received my item promptly and satisfactorily, so I have made another order.

Same here! Made another order yesterday. Very exciting stuff. Now I can buy just about anything with bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031
Rational Exuberance
You should get set up on the Web of Trust over at http://bitcoin-otc.com/

That way you can receive ratings for Bitcoin transactions just like on eBay.

(I'm not on the WOT myself, so I don't know exactly what's involved.)

That's next on the agenda... Hopefully this weekend.
Activity: 55
Received my item promptly and satisfactorily, so I have made another order.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The giftcards are ideal for me because I have free Prime.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow this is an awesome idea!
I've also received my tracking number for the items I purchased. Will let you know when they arrive!
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
You should get set up on the Web of Trust over at http://bitcoin-otc.com/

That way you can receive ratings for Bitcoin transactions just like on eBay.

(I'm not on the WOT myself, so I don't know exactly what's involved.)
I placed an order through Jeremy's service and received a shipping receipt from Amazon promptly.  I'll add an update once I receive the book.

Thanks datafish. Enjoy!
donator
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Swimming in a sea of data
I placed an order through Jeremy's service and received a shipping receipt from Amazon promptly.  I'll add an update once I receive the book.
Is there any way to use this with amazon.com gift cards?  I tried to add one with a specific value ($12) to my wishlist but it just showed up as a generic giftcard.

Sure thing! Just put the value that you want in the "notes" field along with your address.

Thanks for you interest!
Jeremy
Activity: 47
Is there any way to use this with amazon.com gift cards?  I tried to add one with a specific value ($12) to my wishlist but it just showed up as a generic giftcard.
Hi
Alright, I went to use the site but there is a problem.

I dont have an amazon account. And to share your wish list you must have made a purchase first through amazon then wait 24 hours before sharing (so it tells me when I try to share).

But amazon does give you a permalink for your wishlist. So on your site perhaps you should have an optional form to fill out with Shipping info, and wishlist permalink. The site could then return a page that has the bitcoin amount,email and send address as well as a transaction number for referencing the transaction.

Also will you be providing tacking numbers?

I'd like to buy with your site asap.

thanks.

Hi bitjet,

Sorry for your trouble. Please feel free to email your wishlist permalink and shipping address to [email protected] and I'll get your quote to you straight away.

As to tracking numbers, I'm happy to provide the amazon tracking # once amazon confirms shipment.

Highest regards,
Jeremy West
Alright, I went to use the site but there is a problem.

I dont have an amazon account. And to share your wish list you must have made a purchase first through amazon then wait 24 hours before sharing (so it tells me when I try to share).

But amazon does give you a permalink for your wishlist. So on your site perhaps you should have an optional form to fill out with Shipping info, and wishlist permalink. The site could then return a page that has the bitcoin amount,email and send address as well as a transaction number for referencing the transaction.

Also will you be providing tacking numbers?

I'd like to buy with your site asap.

thanks.
Activity: 30
Will this work in Canada too?  As in, amazon.ca?

Sure will! I'll make that more clear on the site when I get the chance. Cheers!

Alright, thanks a lot!
Will this work in Canada too?  As in, amazon.ca?

Sure will! I'll make that more clear on the site when I get the chance. Cheers!

Cheers,
Jeremy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
This is indeed an intelligent way of buying BTC. But, what if you receive more orders than you can afford? I mean, this can't be a long-term service...

can't he just convert some of the bitcoins back into $ to pay amazon

Yeah, but then, he would have to pay fees to sell them. Wouldn't that represent losses? (well, it's true that if BTC value keeps raising like it does then he won't be losing anything Smiley)

There are commission programs and he probably has it set up to capture those.  That alone can be a few percent.  Then if he pays Amazon on a credit card he could get a rebate/reward there as well.  This is a win-win for everyone so long as it is honest.  I am looking forward to hearing more and will spend some myself this way if it works out. 
Pages:
Jump to: