Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 27. (Read 61104 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will this work in Canada too?  As in, amazon.ca?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Bought a book through Mr. Smooth move and received a receipt. I'll update here once I get it! Thanks.

Thanks coinslot. Hope it's a good read!
Activity: 7
Bought a book through Mr. Smooth move and received a receipt. I'll update here once I get it! Thanks.

Edit: Received quick!
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Very nice idea Jeremy, hat off!
Bought some slim jims through him, received receipt of order. Will report back next week or thereabouts with status of receiving them.

Thanks Vasiliev! Hope you enjoy.
Activity: 55
Bought some slim jims through him, received receipt of order. Will report back next week or thereabouts with status of receiving them.
This is indeed an intelligent way of buying BTC. But, what if you receive more orders than you can afford? I mean, this can't be a long-term service...

can't he just convert some of the bitcoins back into $ to pay amazon

Yeah, but then, he would have to pay fees to sell them. Wouldn't that represent losses? (well, it's true that if BTC value keeps raising like it does then he won't be losing anything Smiley)

Mt Gox doesn't charge anything to direct deposit to your bank account as long as it's $800 or more. That's my secret. I let everyone else do small transactions and then I convert when I need to in larger chunks. Also, I do get commissions from Amazon so that keeps me in profit. It's good to know what a free service provider gets out of offering the service, isn't it? Wink
Activity: 11
thinking this might get shut down, but might try it once it gets further!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
This is indeed an intelligent way of buying BTC. But, what if you receive more orders than you can afford? I mean, this can't be a long-term service...

Yeah, but then, he would have to pay fees to sell them. Wouldn't that represent losses? (well, it's true that if BTC value keeps raising like it does then he won't be losing anything Smiley)
So, no one has reported back?

I suspect they'll wait a week or so until they get their goods but if anyone wants to report that I've ordered their goods and forwarded the receipt to them I'd appreciate it. Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
So, no one has reported back?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Well hell, I will make use of this service when I need something. I hope it doesn't fold before then!  Sounds like a good deal to me!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
You should include Newegg also. I'm sure that would be a quite popular option.

Kirian's got it! Tongue
k
Activity: 451
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
great idea jeremy.west.

is this US only or will it work for non-US countries (i.e. if the normal amazon.com will ship to your country then this will also work).

Hi Kirian!

Anywhere amazon will ship to. Happy shopping!

Cheers,
Jeremy West
k
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
great idea jeremy.west.

is this US only or will it work for non-US countries (i.e. if the normal amazon.com will ship to your country then this will also work).
An honour for my first donation received

Sent with much thanks.
Activity: 609
peace
and could you not make use of the wish list functionality? I believe they can be shared and it will be easier than pasting product links maybe
That's a fantastic idea. I'll look into that.
Done. Thanks. Where can I send .1 bitcoin as thanks for that fantastic idea?
1GoFUE1vj1ZZuUJTT9eSkAgP6FjpZ1x3Ki
 Grin
An honour for my first donation received
Pages:
Jump to: