Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 13. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 12:22:33 AM
BTC gains allowed me to buy my son really good and expensive new musical instrument! Son is happy so am I  Smiley
Spending bitcoins in a good way, i am only spending my bitcoins if me and my family doesnt have money to buy our daily needs in life and i am also spending my bitcoins if i will need to pay my own tuition fee and when we need to pay for our house expenses.
Well i believe that spending bitcoin is just wasting profit in the near future we should apend bitcoin in a proper way i think bitcoin is popularly spent during high price rate everyone may spend it but in a verry important  things such as food,clothing,shelter etc. If bitcoin is really a blessing we should take care of it to avoid un nescesary looses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 11:52:04 PM
BTC gains allowed me to buy my son really good and expensive new musical instrument! Son is happy so am I  Smiley
Spending bitcoins in a good way, i am only spending my bitcoins if me and my family doesnt have money to buy our daily needs in life and i am also spending my bitcoins if i will need to pay my own tuition fee and when we need to pay for our house expenses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
Spending bitcoin can be good but its depending on how and what you want to do with it, normally I would say hold the bitcoin and be patient!
Activity: 39
January 01, 2018, 07:19:50 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoins we need people spending it as daily currency... eventually bitcoin will have morecshop in iur country you just need to wait for that to happen. Maybe it will happen this year or the next year...
Activity: 297
January 01, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
I think many people he want to spend bitcoin then so many people we cannot spend bitcoin because we are different country so maybe it depend it you want to keep your bitcoin for investment,if ever I have a chance to have bitcoin someday I want to keep it because bitcoin I think 2018 increasing the prices
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 31, 2017, 03:01:32 AM
In our country their an only few stores accept the bitcoin, you just need to convert first to fiat to able to use it.  I'm not spending all my bitcoin.  Just a little bit portion of my bitcoin. I am spending to pay my loans and convert bitcoin to fiat to purchase my daily expenses. I save the big portion to if their case emergency.
Activity: 140
December 30, 2017, 11:56:57 AM
In my country, india bitcoin is yet not accepted widely by shops because many people here are not aware of bitcoin.
I like to use bitcoin, i want it to be accepted everywhere substitute fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 30, 2017, 11:43:18 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I can’t spend my bitcoin because I don't big amount of bitcoin.in my province their a few people know the bitcoin and no stores adopt bitcoin as the payment. I happy that last few days try to spend my bitcoin to steam wallet.  I also want to gain as much as I can to my future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:03:40 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

For me by now I don't want to spend bitcoin if l have bitcoin l will trade first and wait for the price increase so that l can save money for the future of my kids. Because  monitor my brothers life to bitcoin, he's holding his bitcoin and sold it when the price value is right for him. In that way he profit very quick with a big cash. Especially in buying dump coins he earns a lot because he monitor the price before he sell it.
Activity: 331
December 30, 2017, 10:44:46 AM
If in my country Bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange I am very happy, because the Bitcoin price is increasing and making the goods as if it becomes cheaper.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 10:38:38 AM

I suggest you not to spend a lot using bitcoin. 2018 is approaching and so the higher price of bitcoin. I know that one of the purpose of btc is to be used as medium  of exchange but because of the growing value of it, I think that it would be better to keep it as investment and wait until the best price goes.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
December 30, 2017, 10:04:32 AM
Actually, I can not use Bitcoin as a real currency in my country because it is completely forbidden. I can only use it on trading floors and convert them to cash. This is considered valid

I’ve got a similar problem, but in my country it is not forbidden. What happens is, if I want to spend my bitcoins, I don’t have many options, unless I convert them into fiat first. I recently bought a hardware wallet and paid with bitcoins, that’s the only purchase I’ve made, but I don’t want to spend a lot either, because I consider them as an investment. Anyway, there are very few places where I can spend my bitcoins, and with the current problem about fees and speed of transactions it’s not going to get better.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2017, 09:56:14 AM
Spending bitcoin is somewhat like a very great blessing. It is one of the best feeling when we spend bitcoin from our own earnings. All hardworks are paid off. I spend bitcoin on good food and i can now acquire a very nice home for my family. Spending bitcoin is one of the best feeling. We are so blessed having bitcoin in our lives.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 30, 2017, 09:29:58 AM
Btc is also not that really known in our country, i barely know people who invests on btc. But I have these friends who uses btc to sustain their needs, to buy their luxuries and to save for their future.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 30, 2017, 05:05:20 AM
Activity: 308
December 30, 2017, 03:56:14 AM
Bitcoin is online money and you also know that the world is becoming more digital so that would be perfect for the currency if it will be more used later.I know that most people will not spend because the bitcoin can be worth allot of money but it does not hurt to spend a bit.
Activity: 241
December 30, 2017, 03:17:23 AM
Actually, I can not use Bitcoin as a real currency in my country because it is completely forbidden. I can only use it on trading floors and convert them to cash. This is considered valid
Activity: 616
December 30, 2017, 03:02:35 AM
in my country bitcoin is not useful, in offline merchant and offline store there are not want to receive the bitcoin for the payment, because they dont believe that bitcoin can be currencies daily, they stil think that card debit, money paper is more useful than bitcoin. they just believe in bank only so we can use bitcoin directly, we need to exchange our bitcoin into local money first if you want to use it
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 30, 2017, 02:14:16 AM
Bitcoin has not yet entered the lives of people. At least in my country, bitcoin has not been used yet. It's also a trend to pay bitcoins in life. But there is one problem. Does the expensive price of bitcoin affect people's payment?
We can only see few people who are using bitcoin now that is due to the fact that bitcoin is risky.
Majority of the people are living an ordinary life and most of them are just used in traditional way of making money, bitcoin is quite new so we need more time for them to understand and slowly adopt with bitcoin.
Activity: 163
December 30, 2017, 01:22:41 AM
Bitcoin has not yet entered the lives of people. At least in my country, bitcoin has not been used yet. It's also a trend to pay bitcoins in life. But there is one problem. Does the expensive price of bitcoin affect people's payment?
Pages:
Jump to: