Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 15. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:16:13 PM
It was a year agoo... i dont know why you all are still trying to bump this thread because it was clearly posted more than ONE YEAR AGO.

April of 2016... it is obvious that he could spend bitcoin without fees because fee's rates were less than $2 by that time.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 06:11:02 PM
There are some online store accept bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Mostly some of the investors are holding their coins and wait for the price to go up. 
this should be expected, because Bitcoin has never been and will not be a stable currency and it will always fly, then fall. Therefore, I have always considered Bitcoin as an investment, and not as a means of payment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 04:48:20 PM
There are some online store accept bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Mostly some of the investors are holding their coins and wait for the price to go up. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 12:27:02 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

In my opinion, not all people are know about Bitcoin yet or some maybe they know the Bitcoin a bit but don't give it a try the benefits of having it. Some countries are not yet accepted Bitcoin because of the security and protection of the investors and are not fully regulated by the Government that takes so much time to do a research and study of how really Bitcoin works. But for us, Bitcoin really helps many people to make their lives better like payment of monthly bills such as water, electricity, insurance and many more, thru online without any hassle and  no fee. We can also trade Bitcoin so that we can earn additional income. Many people have changed their lives better thru Bitcoin so we better to invest now.
Activity: 117
December 27, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

This is a good idea if a bank accepts bitcoin and creates visas for bitcoin. This is a big step for bitcoin. This will cause the bitcoin to rise sharply in the short term if this can happen.
Activity: 350
December 27, 2017, 10:58:21 AM
For me I really spend bitcoin .because bitcoin gives a good value to people who working here .with out bitcoin , now not in my place right now bitcoin is better than other crypto currency now the bitcoin gives people the sidelined job here sometimes they resigned from their job and have been honest with them at bitcoin .almost now working for their family as because of bitcoin and bitcoin is a good company that has produce how to join the investment way so you should spend sometimes all here in bitcoin if you want to know how to join an investment method to be reach your success .just need a bitcoin here ..
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
December 22, 2017, 09:44:01 AM
When the price of  was low in the past I used to spend it online for buying digital goods or buying the games but as now price has started to increase I have stopped spending my s as saving it longer can be more profitable and will spend when price will be very high but I do sell some of it when I am desperately in need of money and if not then saving is even better.
No supermarket, no car no work, as no one would buy anything the world would die. With bitcoin its the same, if you saying you are holding to bitcoin get a bigger value to spend it sure, if you wanna to hold it not a problem as well, it may turn into the gold chicken eggs.
Activity: 196
December 22, 2017, 09:41:33 AM
In my country only in bali you can spend bitcoin to buy food because i'm not life at there so what can do spend bitcoin it's only for buy steam code not daily but once in a week.
Were I am from I cannot spend any of my Bitcoin at the local stores. So spending my coins is not a option but this is also a good thing because it helps me to save coins easier.
I do wish that in the future I can use Bitcoins to buy things as clothes or food.

I'm also not spending any bitcoins, I'm now only holding my bitcoins for the price increase that is indeed coming,but for now its continue to drop. Most likely it will be very good and we can all make a lot of profit in the end of this year. So keep holding all your bitcoin. It is bulish soon. Just wait for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 09:11:26 AM
in my country I use very little bitcoin payments. because bitcoins have values ​​that change all the time. they are afraid of losing the bitcoin value because the bitcoin value is unstable. they prefer fiat money from bitcoin because it is more stable and can be used generally in my country
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 09:01:21 AM
Personally, I will spend my bitcoin for important things that needs of my family. and of course for my personal needs. I think everyone also has the necessities of life and of course they will shop, if they have bitcoin surely they will also spend it. but in part of the Bitcoin I have also save it for my future and hoping bitcoin will continue grow also im the future.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:31:44 PM
I think you shouldn't spend much Bitcoin , just keep paying the bills with your cash. Keep your Bitcoins is better for your future.

It's obvious most of us on this forum are doing just that. We spend only when its needed but majority bare holding them for better tomorrow and i am glad you've started with the right mindset on this forum. The transaction fees alone should be a deterrent enough  for people to stop spending their bitcoins unnecessarily but yet they keep up spending.
You are right. We are spending bitcoin in necessary things while not thinking about the fee we use during its transactions. It is good to keep bitcoin than spending it and use the local currency in spending in such thing because Bitcoin is valuable asset that has huge profit when it increases in the market.
Not only Bitcoin is the only crypto can increases its value to high percents and create huge profit for investor. There are many ICO projects and cryptocurrecies (Altcoin) gave us more profits than Bitcoin if we hold these coins from last year.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 06:10:32 PM
I think you shouldn't spend much Bitcoin , just keep paying the bills with your cash. Keep your Bitcoins is better for your future.

It's obvious most of us on this forum are doing just that. We spend only when its needed but majority bare holding them for better tomorrow and i am glad you've started with the right mindset on this forum. The transaction fees alone should be a deterrent enough  for people to stop spending their bitcoins unnecessarily but yet they keep up spending.
You are right. We are spending bitcoin in necessary things while not thinking about the fee we use during its transactions. It is good to keep bitcoin than spending it and use the local currency in spending in such thing because Bitcoin is valuable asset that has huge profit when it increases in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 05:04:29 PM
Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.

Well it's a matter of choice though because even with fiats the rich choose to buy expensive things with their fiats and the poor look out for similar quality for less. I don't think everyone has the same amount of bitcoins and so you should expect everyone to spend the way they want it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 04:56:33 PM
Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 04:33:01 PM
Activity: 125
December 11, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

I think spending bitcoins is still not good idea. I am not spending my bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. For me, it is better if I will keep it in my wallet than to spend it.
Spending bitcoins isn't that terrible on the off chance that you extremely required that cash or to spend your cash. As I would see it, if your cash in bitcoin isn't yet required to be spend then you should simply keep your bitcoin and absolutely never spend it on futile things since you will simply think twice about it toward the day's end.
And do not forget split your Bitcoin amount to some parts. Because put all your Bitcoin in a place or an address or other things have same meaning are risky. It will attract the hacker and help them easily to rob your Bitcoin through virus.
I agree with you also it is very easy to spend your bitcoins it is like money you have saved for so long and it will give you the great future you always wanted to have and it will keep growing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 03:14:42 PM
When the price of bitcoin was low in the past I used to spend it online for buying digital goods or buying the games but as now price has started to increase I have stopped spending my bitcoins as saving it longer can be more profitable and will spend when price will be very high but I do sell some of it when I am desperately in need of money and if not then saving is even better.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 02:52:43 PM
It is very difficult for you to use Bitcoin in daily spending because it is too large at the moment and it is difficult to convert it. In addition, almost every country prohibits the use of Bitcoin to trade and use in the daily wave. So, I think this is very difficult to apply in my country
The transaction fees of Bitcoin is the main of reason makes Bitcoin can not be a currency for daily spending. In the past, when the price of Bitcoin around below $1,000 , I always use Bitcoin for my payment through internet. But currently, I need to use altcoins for my transaction to sending normal, because I do not want to have problem about withdraw money from exchange or just simply is save my money for the transaction fees.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 08, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

I think spending bitcoins is still not good idea. I am not spending my bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing. For me, it is better if I will keep it in my wallet than to spend it.
Spending bitcoins isn't that terrible on the off chance that you extremely required that cash or to spend your cash. As I would see it, if your cash in bitcoin isn't yet required to be spend then you should simply keep your bitcoin and absolutely never spend it on futile things since you will simply think twice about it toward the day's end.
And do not forget split your Bitcoin amount to some parts. Because put all your Bitcoin in a place or an address or other things have same meaning are risky. It will attract the hacker and help them easily to rob your Bitcoin through virus.
Pages:
Jump to: