Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 10. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 27, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Btc isn't about spending in my country,now most people don't know about it.Hopefully,even after several decades,the govt of my country will accept Btc and use it for all purposes.For example,shopping malls,big grocery stores,in different industries,restaurants,and everywhere will be used in Btc.And this way Btc will be spending.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 04:37:18 PM
it's hard to move btc from one wallet to another, mostly it is more expensive then value of money u spend to something
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
Bitcoin people have to use their daily coins as Bitcoin. Here in my country, only a few people know the same existence. Everything will be in the future. So to benefit more in the future, we should increase our expenditure through our bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency used to pay for a variety of goods and services. In many ways, it works the same as paper money with some key differences. Although physical forms of Bitcoin exist, the currency's primary form is data so you trade it online, peer to peer, using wallet software or an online service.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Bitcoins volatility is one of the factor we need to consider if we want to used it as a form of a daily currency on a daily base transactions. In other words, it is much better for us to used bitcoin in the form of investments so we could have a better experience on the changes and the development bitcoin could have in the future and may give as a chance to earn and to gain profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Yes, because whenever I spend bitcoin it is not as easy as regular money to spend. I feel more of it's value rather than it's purpose. Well bitcoin is sort of money as well because we can earn it and we can also use it in transactions. But, the real idea here is if bitcoin was to be used for payment then it's volatility advantage wil be disregarded.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Spending bitcoin here in my country is not usable because our law here, is not regulated bitcoin to use as an alternate of money being use in any kind of transaction,like billing transaction,or any kind of payments,but maybe soon bitcoin will become acceptable as a payment because i heard some news that central bank of the phil.would collaborating digital currency to become alternate of money as payment in some other transaction,they both proposed an aggrement to serve  the economic growth.
Merit: 14
February 14, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Spending bitcoin in my country is dream come true, and I can't wait to for that, but right now bitcoin is not acceptable in my country, that is the reason why we need bitcoin to be regulatacceptable. l acceptable
Activity: 140
February 14, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
It would good to use bitcoin when you spend something but we all know that all all country has already and implying bitcoin as of now very limited or very few were using it, but I believe in due time ot would be more easy to it, its still developing and in prigress.
Activity: 181
February 14, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

For me using bitcoin regularly is a serious thing but we need to reduce it because even how good bitcoin is.thier are countries who had banned or not using bitcoin so that when it comes to every countries currencies thier is a big difference  between it because bitcoin was too high so that many countries will lose money and be covered by bitcoin mostly the countries who had a low price currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 14, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Well, I just spent bitcoin I have in inetrnet. in my place, not one store that accepts bitcoin, and I doubt if they know bitcoin or not. but I would probably build a business that will accept bitcoin as a means of transaction.

I can't wait to have something like that, as of now, yeah most of the store all around the world are not yet accepting bitcoin as a payment, but in Japan, they are accepting it. Maybe in the near future we could expect that bitcoin would be accepted as a payment by all of the stores all over the world, but right now it is too good to be true to happen on all of the places around the globe.

FUD's are everywhere, that is why maybe you are wondering what is happening to the market right now, it all RED, and that is because of FUD's on some countries like USA and India.

The FUDs are temporary and the time will come that they will expire and the market will go green again and don't lose hope for bitcoin for not being as a mode of payment in every store because bitcoin is still young and there is still a lot of time for bitcoin to get massive adoption in the future because it is making moves right now and this year will give bitcoin a really good progress.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
February 14, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
Well, I just spent bitcoin I have in inetrnet. in my place, not one store that accepts bitcoin, and I doubt if they know bitcoin or not. but I would probably build a business that will accept bitcoin as a means of transaction.

I can't wait to have something like that, as of now, yeah most of the store all around the world are not yet accepting bitcoin as a payment, but in Japan, they are accepting it. Maybe in the near future we could expect that bitcoin would be accepted as a payment by all of the stores all over the world, but right now it is too good to be true to happen on all of the places around the globe.

FUD's are everywhere, that is why maybe you are wondering what is happening to the market right now, it all RED, and that is because of FUD's on some countries like USA and India.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

I can not use bitcoin to pay for daily necessities because in my country prohibit the use of bitcoin as payment so I have to redeem it into official currency before using it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
Since we have a job in bitcointalk and earning a big money,we need to be wisely when we spend money because we need a saving for the future and of course when there is a emergency.when buy,we must only buy our needs and the important things that we need in our house.i hope we use bitcoin to buy what we want and to buy everywhere through paying it.do not spend too much bitcoin.
Activity: 364
February 14, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
Bitcoin is money and it should be spend for different reasons and the bitcoin usage is good and we have to be the best in bitcoin now the bitcoin is going well. The prices of bitcoin is highly influencing by the other crypto currencies of the market as we know that if we buy today then we will be good to have this modern currency of the world and from this all we will be the ultimate users of this currency i have to use bitcoin ATM for bitcoin usage.
February 14, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 14, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
I had been forced to exchange my bitcoin recently, besides that i do have a project that i hope to be made at 2017 and i do use my bitcoins to pay for the host, and anything related to it, besides being able to pay the developer with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
I started to worry the future of bitcoin as if spending bitcion isn't popular in developed country after so many years of bitcoin development and market share of bitcoin have been dropped and taken by some alt coin. How can bitcoin become a future potential currency for people to trade.
A year ago marketcap bitcoin vs altcoin reached more than 70%, but now no more than 30%, the competition is so tight coin that making other coins and supported with large capital can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
I think people rarely remove bitcoin. Even in some countries don't allow shopping to use bitcoin. It's true spending with use bitcoin is helpful to raise prices. But not only in this way alone, to increase the price bitcoin can also use how to buy it. Many investors buy a lot of bitcoin when the cheap price keeps bitcoin price up.
Activity: 364
February 13, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
I use bitcoin for my daily needs but bitcoin is not accepted as payment in my country so I have to convert bitcoin to fiat to be able to make use of it for my daily expenses
Pages:
Jump to: