Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 14. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 01:18:00 AM
Because of our need to spend our btc money, may and use your money savings keep it well, use it if you need him. And do not forget manage your finances well, if you need something you do not too push yourself to berh.

Utamakan needs and your future, Secret you can collect back your btc balance because you have learned a lot from your various experiences. Chances are the next few months you will collect btc money with lots and you can cursing it as well.

This could be your use well if indeed the circumstances require your btc money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 09:19:10 PM
I don't really spend Bitcoins directly, but I exchange it to currency and then pay bills, buy groceries, the usual stuff.

That is the disadvantage of bitcoin, you cannot spend them directly but you still need to convert them into fiat in order to use that currency. So I guess instead of spending them, I think I will be just saving or holding them for a while since the price sometimes go up and can give me good results or profit in the near future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 08:49:15 PM
As long as i can save it i dont spend my bitcoin and waiting for the right time or price te cash it out. But sometimes i cant resist to use it for financial assistance but i dont want to use it for leisures. Waiting for the right time is the right thing to do.
Yeah. Choose the right moment to cash out will maximum your profit and you could have more money to spending for your stuffs.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2017, 03:37:05 AM
As long as i can save it i dont spend my bitcoin and waiting for the right time or price te cash it out. But sometimes i cant resist to use it for financial assistance but i dont want to use it for leisures. Waiting for the right time is the right thing to do.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 03:24:27 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Our country do not accept bitcoin as any legal currency, you couldn't do any monetary transactions, couldn't pay any bills. So the only ways to spend bitcoin is to convert it to fiat, and thus any transactions can be done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 28, 2017, 11:53:51 PM
From where i am from, bitcoin isn't that popular when it comes to paying bills or doing certain transactions using bitcoin. However, there are numerous members in the community that invest in bitcoin and the only way we get to spend oir earnings in bitcoin is to convert them to our currency. Hopefuly, my country will soon open its doors to bitcoin and accepts payments thru it.
Activity: 37
December 28, 2017, 11:02:57 PM
For me it is really hard to spend bitcoin because in my country there is no places to do so in fact i don't people even know what bitcoin is , most of the time i just exchange my bitcoin to fiat which makes them lost , and then i buy like i normally would from shopping websites with my credit card, i wish they could solve this problem and start accepting bitcoin in any place.
In my country, too. The government is banned all services, bitcoin exchange in any form is legal. I am very sad for this.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2017, 10:05:18 PM
For me it is really hard to spend bitcoin because in my country there is no places to do so in fact i don't people even know what bitcoin is , most of the time i just exchange my bitcoin to fiat which makes them lost , and then i buy like i normally would from shopping websites with my credit card, i wish they could solve this problem and start accepting bitcoin in any place.

I believe that since you are knowledgeable about bitcoin, it is you who have the capability to help your community or the society you are in to introduce bitcoin and all the benefits it offers to them. It will be a great opportunity for you to be a catalyst in your community and it will also deliver you to be successful in the industry of bitcoin investment.
Activity: 18
December 28, 2017, 03:45:55 PM
Activity: 38
December 28, 2017, 03:36:54 PM
Yes. There are a growing number of businesses and individuals using Bitcoin. This includes brick-and-mortar businesses like restaurants, apartments, and law firms, as well as popular online services such as Namecheap, Overstock.com, and Reddit. While Bitcoin remains a relatively new phenomenon, it is growing fast
Activity: 163
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
December 28, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
most people spend their bitcoin on online purchases, others use it to bet on games like roulette, but other people like me use it to save money and try to earn a little extra money all depends on what each person want to do with this coin
Activity: 294
December 28, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
My country is illegal so I can not spend bitcoins directly. But I exchange bitcoin to paper money if I need money for my daily needs. And I will always try to separate bitcoin for my future because I believe bitcoin will be profitable for the next 3 years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 07:39:11 AM
I cannot use bitcoin here on my place because i live on an island. Business owners here are not aware of what a bitcoin is. So for us bitcoiners to use it, we need to encash our bitcoins. But i think there is only one money transfer shop who encash bitcoin here. Once it was already encashed, then i can now use it to buy things that i need.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 28, 2017, 07:30:42 AM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I think the our country doesn't really support bitcoin,
If the banks found out that you have a transaction in bitcoin your bank account would be closed,
I don't know if that is true but I saw a lot of post about it.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
December 28, 2017, 07:28:56 AM
I'm not spending any bitcoin and won't do it unless I will absolutely have to. Who knows what it can be worth in a year or five. I don't want to spend it right now and end up like the pizza guy.
Let's continue to believe that bitcoin is gonna be big in the future, when it grows the value will also rise so that will make us more
inspired in holding watching our portfolio growing. Bitcoin can be use for transparency so people will also consider it and we can see more and more
people will adopt on bitcoin which will make it more successful.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 07:26:24 AM
I'm not spending any bitcoin and won't do it unless I will absolutely have to. Who knows what it can be worth in a year or five. I don't want to spend it right now and end up like the pizza guy.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 07:21:59 AM
Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.

Well it's a matter of choice though because even with fiats the rich choose to buy expensive things with their fiats and the poor look out for similar quality for less. I don't think everyone has the same amount of bitcoins and so you should expect everyone to spend the way they want it.
I think its bitcoin function is still slightly different with fiat. no wonder many people use fiat to spend anything because of the fiat function for it, you can say that bitcoin can also be used for it (like fiat) but the fact is that many users are still using bitcoin for investment? many of them just using bitcoin to spending on profit areas only, just like buying altcoin, ico, gambling, mining, etc

It just differents at all, bitcoin is much more secure and much more developed than fiat but still people do not believe in bitcoin because of its tech that too modern, many of them including government do not have thr power to chsnge fiat to bitcoin user since they can't control it to get some taxes. I think there is still some people thst buying things using bitcoin or other altcoin which is in country that do not ban crypto at all but mostly they will change it to fiat and spending it right away
Activity: 72
December 27, 2017, 08:23:17 PM
I don't really spend Bitcoins directly, but I exchange it to currency and then pay bills, buy groceries, the usual stuff.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 08:20:49 PM
Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.

Well it's a matter of choice though because even with fiats the rich choose to buy expensive things with their fiats and the poor look out for similar quality for less. I don't think everyone has the same amount of bitcoins and so you should expect everyone to spend the way they want it.
I think its bitcoin function is still slightly different with fiat. no wonder many people use fiat to spend anything because of the fiat function for it, you can say that bitcoin can also be used for it (like fiat) but the fact is that many users are still using bitcoin for investment? many of them just using bitcoin to spending on profit areas only, just like buying altcoin, ico, gambling, mining, etc
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

yes of course we can spend bitcoins to buy what we needs in our daily activities.but if they do not like bitcoin then sell your bitcoin just to have the currency you want to choose to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: