Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
April 18, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Not many merchant accepting bitcoin for payment if we want to spend our bitcoin because many government ban it. Beside that, not many people understand about bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 18, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
I do spend my bitcoin mostly in digital goods, since I have yet to see a store accepting bitcoins in my country if I saw one I will probably buy something with bitcoin just to help them out.
Nowadays the store that are accepting bitcoin are growing but normally we can see it more in a more progressive country.
In our country, I have not seen a lot of stores accepting bitcoin yet so I decided to hold most of my bitcoins for the future, now the price is cheap
so not wise to sell because I always want profit that is why I invested.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
Actually, in our current situation, we can not still use our bitcoin in day to day expenses, Like fair in buses and jeepneys, they don't accept yet bitcoin since they were public transport and Bitcoin transactions requires internet and gadget to transact. Another example was in food chain, not all food chain accepts bitcoin, in our country I can not give anyone, there is a news that US, there is already a store accepting it. There were other many examples why Bitcoin is not yet applicable to daily expenses, hoping that maybe in next five years it will be world wide accepted.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 06:40:14 AM
I do spend my bitcoin mostly in digital goods, since I have yet to see a store accepting bitcoins in my country if I saw one I will probably buy something with bitcoin just to help them out.
Activity: 256
April 18, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
Where I live about bitkoin know very little and exactly who will not take it for goods or services. In the Internet, too, it is not very profitable to buy for bitcoins, it's better to exchange it for money first and buy it for money. But still I use some services where they accept payment in bitcoins.
It was good to have a card on which you can pay in stores and replenish it with bitcoins or other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
April 18, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
I do not like the idea of spending bitcoin. However, holding bitcoin is one of the biggest ways to destroy bitcoin. Sastoshi nakamoto created bitcoin in order to make new kind of money. Suddenly, people turns it into an investment and it is not really goood.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 18, 2018, 03:16:10 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin use is not very popular in my country. That is why I can not say that I use it a lot in my daily life, but I am always in a shop if I will talk about the internet world. I am constantly receiving or sending Bitcoin for both investment and services and product purchases. I think it will start to be used in everyday life in all countries within a few years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:24:36 AM
The main factor that prevents me from using bitcoin in transactions is the government's ban on digital currencies so there is no business at all who dared to break the rule if still insisted to use bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 18, 2018, 01:35:20 AM
in my country Indonesia does not allow bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a valid payment instrument. but allowing it to be traded as a digital asset. so in my opinion most bitcoin account holders in indonesia to trade or exchanged into fiat money then I use to buy needs a day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
If you still using bitcoin to buy power for the production of more cryptocurrency, then this is probably the best investment for bitcoin users. That is in vain to give bitcoin not advise.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 17, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
Today it's kinda complicated, it's accepted only by several companies; also goverments are against it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
When the time comes that Bitcoin is widely known and accepted. It will bring about transcation thru digital currency in almost every country. Today we are still on its early stages which is good.
Bitcoin could be spent in any way you love to. For instant transaction and for purchasing a car. This is the money in the internet. You just can’t see or fell it physically. Profits earned as a result of investment in Bitcoin are invested again in the coins by those who have gotten an insight to the potential of the technology. It is also an asset and a store of value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
April 17, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Right now, I am student and live in rented apartment in the city where I study. My lessor did not accept Bitcoin as payment method. Beside that I pay bills in post office which i also can not pay with Bitcoin. It would be nice and easy to pay bills and rent for apartment with bitcoin in my opinion. Also in market place i buy food and all other needed things with Croatian currency which name is Croatian kuna (HRK).
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
April 17, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
I really, really hate to spend BTC.  It's almost like I feel I'm spending a precious commodity such as gold or silver.
I know it's good for the cryotp economy when people spend their BTC, but I personally am not a big fan.
Unless it's going to a support group or charity, then it's ok.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 17, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
Bitcoin is known by few people and not all in my country. Its not yet out there where because it has not being widely spread. Our government have not really passed any bill on it, either accepting or otherwise.  Only few of who knows about it engage in it. It being used daily for retailing business for now is a far cry.
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
Each country has a national currency, which is used by all. In the country of bitcoin, the national currency will be bitcoin.
Activity: 392
April 17, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
Our country do not accept bitcoin as any legal currency, you couldn't do any monetary transactions, couldn't pay any bills. So the only ways to spend bitcoin is to convert it to fiat, and thus any transactions can be done.
Well maybe right now bitcoin is can not still be used as the main currency of this world but i am sure that we can spend our bitcoin in the future if the paper will be dissapear, and right spending bitcoin is not a great idea to do, we should just keep our bitcoin wait until the value will grow.
Activity: 227
April 16, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
When the time comes that Bitcoin is widely known and accepted. It will bring about transcation thru digital currency in almost every country. Today we are still on its early stages which is good.

That is right. It is still in early stages. I think only 0.1% of the population own bitcoin. The price will be much higher when 1% of people own bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
In our country, bitcoin is usually used for our basic needs. We use this for our food, electric bills, rental payments, education, health and to also satisfy our wants. Bitcoin is very important for us specially for those who are less fortunate to pay for our expenses.
Yes there are a lot of things we are doing with bitcoin today; we can see bitcoin is widely used currency now. But I think it is good to save more than we spend for our daily need as you have mentioned, spending bitcoin will make big impact too, as this way bitcoin will be circulate in the market from person to person but the real lover and the people who know that how valuable bitcoin will be they will never spend but they will save it for the long time to get huge profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 15, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
Spending bitcoins is really good if you find the place to spend it, I don't see any place where I can spend it so am just holding or trying to convert to fiat when necessary.
I do not think spending bitcoin is a good thing, we should not impose our thinking that bitcoin is the currency we can spend on life and anywhere accept it, that will cause a regret and loss for us in the future. Bitcoin is a valuable asset and increases over time, similar to real estate, spending too soon will make us miss the opportunity to get more money, hold until a certain time, that would be better, spending bitcoin is never a wise decision in any case, i have seen so many people regretted, i do not hope that you will be the next
Personally I think there is no concept as "too soon" in cryptocurrency or real estate.
You feel enough, you need to sell, this is your idea, because you do not know exact the future for the value of these assets.
These assets depend on the demand of the market, and when the market become stable, the demand will stable too.
No FOMO, no hype, no high price!
Pages:
Jump to: