Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 6. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 22, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

The main reason why i cannot use my bitcoin for daily expenses because in my country, bitcoin is not yet regulated and being accepted in any stores ad establishments as a payment. That is why i still need to convert in to  our national currency. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 22, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
I am living in third world where we have not enough electricity and other things for daily uses just because of this its very hard for us to use this in daily purpose right now we have very few peoples in 200 millions population those who know about this bitcoin and cannot use this for any thing most of us using for exchanging betting gambling and very few using for buying things but still they need to do through third party involvement without this use of bitcoin is not possible but few are doing working for this hopefully we will find some good way for use of bitcoin
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
We must spend our bitcoin in important things rather in other that its not worth to buy .. , be wise is one we must alwyas remeber when it comes in spending bitcoins ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
March 21, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I am aware that it is really good if we will not spend our bitcoins but bitcoins is my only one source of income. I spending the 50% of my bitcoins to buy all of my needs and wants and I keeping the another 50% of my bitcoins in my bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
I think it would be nice if we could use Bitcoins in paying in fast-food restaurants or any restaurant for that matter. As all you have to do is input or scan then you're done. the convenience is just very beneficial.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 21, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Bitcoin would be very useful in food stores and clothes could also be bought with bitcoin. And in general, all everyday expenses can be done with bitcoin. It is a pity that it is still impossible.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I am spending my bitcoins to pay all of my bills, I using the bitcoin wallet for me to pay all of my bills which is Coins.ph. I can also buy all the things that I need because of the money that I got from the bitcoins.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 21, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

Cause bitcoin is not a stable thing and in shops or other places you are paying for something with a real price, in case bitcoin has big pumps and downs which making him unable to attach in for example shops.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
I would rather spend my bitcoins on something that is worth it and will give me money like a real life investment i can start my own shop or something else with the money maybe a little company because i have a diploma in IT i can make a lot with that too.
The fact is that they in every country have the opportunity to use Bitcoin in the moral development of the business. If you plan to transfer into dollars, then in your opportunities there will be much more chances.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
Bitcoin is not Use in my country.There is no option to Use It.When bitcoin will be accepted in my country I will Find many resourceful ways to Use it.I have no way but I would Love to Hold BTC.I Get payment In Dollar Than I am Buying necessary stuff.If My Country accepted The Bitcoin than It will be Very helpful to us.
Activity: 89
March 20, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
right now my country is banning the use of bitcoin for payment so I have to swap it to IDR so I can use it to pay all bills
Activity: 117
March 20, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
It needs not only a plastic card. Need the terminal to read it. At this time that read right now probably will not work?

of course I will spend it ... but only partially
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 12:33:39 PM
I think at the moment bitcoin spending is not the goal of many people because bitcoin prices are increasing. The problem here is that people will focus on keeping bitcoin or investing in bitcoin for a reasonable profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
In our country we use an app. where we convert bitcoin to our currency. By using this app we can pay bills and gain load by using bitcoin and i spend my bitcoin buying what i need and my family needs.
Activity: 197
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
March 20, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
i do not like to use bitcoin like a payment because of it have very long time of transaction and some times high price of commisions , thats why i like use eth that way very fast and cheap payments.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
I regularly payout my bitcoins and use them on a daily basis...it was easier when I had Xapo card but hopefully wirex will launch new cards soon and it will be easier
Activity: 78
March 20, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
I can not use bitcoin as a payment tool in my country because the government prohibits the use of bitcoin as a payment transaction tool, we are only allowed to use bitcoin as four digital investments
Activity: 43
March 20, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
Bitcoin is not widely used in my country nor even known. There is really not much option rather using bitcoin for online payments. Sad
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
Spending bitcoin through buying goods...purchasing gadgets, appliances,dress so on and so forth, when sending  money to our love ones, family and friends, when taking vacation abroad, ticket booking..family gathering and many more we can use it just like we use fiat money
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
March 14, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

In my country BTC is not recognized by Bank central of the Philippines, almost all of Bitcoin user here in the Philippines is to engage   to COINS.PH because that's the only legit wallet provider here in the Philippines. but for spending of BTC to pay whatever the things you need to payout is not yet applicable here. only converted to fiat money is available as of now because no commercial business, establishment, hotel and restaurant can accept any payment from bitcoin.    
Try the Bitcoin.com wallet, i can't see any reason why you couldn't use that wallet in your country.
Pages:
Jump to: