Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending Bitcoins - page 7. (Read 101041 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Bitcoins can be spent like real money and it helps a lot of some people. That we can use to pay the bill, we will buy some things and we can do it as a good investment. For some future bitcoin and because bitcoin will increase its price too much and I will get a big profit from future Bitcoin
Bitcoin will very profitable for you and your family, that's why you can anything buy in bitcoin as like online shopping and your life will free from any stress because bitcoin can solve any problem and that's why your future planing will never lost because investment in bitcoin can secure your futire.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
March 11, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
Before we go over how will we use Bitcoin as a normal digital cash like fiat. We focus first how will the government accept and supports Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is already accepted, all things will follow. Merchants will now accept Bitcoin as payment. And crypto society will boom and will be adopted smoothly.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
Bitcoins can be spent like real money and it helps a lot of some people. That we can use to pay the bill, we will buy some things and we can do it as a good investment. For some future bitcoin and because bitcoin will increase its price too much and I will get a big profit from future Bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
For me spending bitcoin is good to help the value of bitcoin would go higher day by day because it will help to increase the demand and supply of bitcoin but we do not need to spend it regularly because bitcoin is great investment also.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
March 11, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
I think it cannot be use it from now, because, not all the people know bitcoins, they are all wondering how does the bitcoin works?, How we can transact on bitcoins?, and what will be our securities?. For me, first, we must promote bitcoins to be well known for all who will use the bitcoins.
but in internet we can found more merchand accepting bitcoin right now. also we can buy bitcoin directly use credit card so bitcoin is so populer in internet life.
Activity: 104
March 09, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
i only use bitcoin for trading cryptocurrency and i am not able to use it for the commercial aim due to the policy of my country
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
I don't spend bitcoin. Because in my country bitcoin is not legal. There is no media to transfer bitcoin in other currency. so I can just save bitcoin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I cannot use it, because I don't have a way for it. Without a debit-card or credit-card accepting Bitcoin, you just can't pay in stores with your Bitcoin or other crypto. Thats just impossible. And I think thats just whats the problem.

Yes, a lot of companies working on that problem. But a lot of companies aren't allowed in Germany and therefore they cannot distribute their offer here for debit- or creditcards.

Thats the problem if you have not a physical currency and no way to bring it to the standard economy without exchanging it beforehand.

Bitcoin should be spend as daily currency.Bitcoin will become huge among the nations and it will be used by every person daily and I think they will spend it right now to judge it

I use it as currency. Thats what it probably originally was meant to be. But a lot of people are trading it and not using it as currency. This is giving BTC a harder time to be used in daily life.
Activity: 118
March 09, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
Bitcoin should be spend as daily currency.Bitcoin will become huge among the nations and it will be used by every person daily and I think they will spend it right now to judge it
Activity: 80
March 09, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Spend bitcoins faster, they will soon fall, it cannot be eluded
Activity: 676
March 09, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
I think it cannot be use it from now, because, not all the people know bitcoins, they are all wondering how does the bitcoin works?, How we can transact on bitcoins?, and what will be our securities?. For me, first, we must promote bitcoins to be well known for all who will use the bitcoins.

They will knows bitcoin if they interested to knows some ways and how to use it. It have some my friends did not know about bitcoin and they trying to studying bitcoin searching ways for bitcoin and how to earn and incoming days when they earn in bitcoin its looks like are they going focusing for bitcoin.
Spending Bitcoin is not difficult. We have many methods to spend Bitcoin, depend on our purpose, we can use Bitcoin to relax or help other or simply to exchange to fiat for using like me Tongue. In the last year, I used total money I earned from Bitcoin to buy a new house, Bitcoin really helped me too much.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
March 09, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

They will knows bitcoin if they interested to knows some ways and how to use it. It have some my friends did not know about bitcoin and they trying to studying bitcoin searching ways for bitcoin and how to earn and incoming days when they earn in bitcoin its looks like are they going focusing for bitcoin.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
I could not pay a drive thru fast-food restaurant with bitcoin when there is a line of costumers waiting for their turn. I cAnnot pay a tip to the waiter using bitcoin. I cannot give alms to the poor using bitcoin. I cannot pay a parking space with bitcon and if i want to give a little child a gift i will for sure not be able to give bitcoin and a lot more reasons i cant use bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
This is the major problem for all the under developed countries where there is no official representation of the bitcoin and people are learning about the system on their own. Gradually the things will get to the better side but initial confidence in the people is really missing and because of this thing bitcoin is missing a lot of potential users. People only need some sense of security and practical demonstration of using it, some users are providing it to the friends and family but everybody is not getting that.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 08, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

That's normal, People would really act that way, but with proper explanation they would stop thinking about it unless they are not open to listen to you and just want to ridicule your statements.

I really hope that spending bitcoin is easier one day, and I've been waiting for the time when I can shop at Amazon, Ebay and other online stores that is known internationally.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 08, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
You are in a Hero Member rank and you should know how to answer your simple questions. We can transact on bitcoins by simply getting the bitcoin address of the receiver and then using that address, you will send the bitcoin then you can complete your transaction with that. Our securities is not a problem because the blockchain network makes you anonymous so you don't need to worry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 08, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
March 08, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
There are lots of things that I wanna do online but I can't use my bitcoin wallet, so I am just transferring it thru cash wallet so I can access/use it, the good thing is it is easy to transfer.

Actually they have some online stores accepting bitcoin but i do not know what it is, My friend told me that so ill trust him that have. Transferring your bitcoin into it is better also if you have some important thing you need the money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
March 08, 2018, 02:28:00 AM
in my country bitcoin not so well known, I have to exchange my bitcoin with paper money first to be able to use it.
if not, bitcoin would be of no use here.
Where do you exchange your bitcoin into paper money, it sounds new to me actually.
I think if you have exchanges in your country that would be a great start, the presence of bitcoin is there and eventually
when people get informed about bitcoin, they will be using it and that popularity will spread.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 02:00:02 AM
in my country bitcoin not so well known, I have to exchange my bitcoin with paper money first to be able to use it.
if not, bitcoin would be of no use here.
Pages:
Jump to: