Author

Topic: 🚀 Sportsbet.io - Proud partner of Southampton FC 🚀 - page 1076. (Read 403219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Hey guys!

"Could you make the lotteries page and live support chat working on mobile?"

Mobile version of sportsbet.io is developing every day and we already planned lotteries for mobile as well. Hopefully they should appear on your mobiles already this week. Live support works as well - from a navigation menu. If it's not showing to you, please let me know name of your device, so we can test it.

And btw one more day just ended on Euro-2016! I guess nobody expected such a drama this day, but that's a beauty of sport! Tomorrow should be even more fun Cool
The euro 2016 daily lottery only held for first week only or full month  during the euro championship? Also the leaderboard prize to get euro semifinal tickets would finished after the group stage matches ended correct?
legendary
Activity: 2661
Merit: 2979
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
Hey guys!

"Could you make the lotteries page and live support chat working on mobile?"

Mobile version of sportsbet.io is developing every day and we already planned lotteries for mobile as well. Hopefully they should appear on your mobiles already this week. Live support works as well - from a navigation menu. If it's not showing to you, please let me know name of your device, so we can test it.

And btw one more day just ended on Euro-2016! I guess nobody expected such a drama this day, but that's a beauty of sport! Tomorrow should be even more fun Cool
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
For firts time yesterday i try lottery, and just won 50mbtc! With a single bet of 1mbtc on EURO2016 game, my game was loss but i still won 50mbtc !! Thanks sportsbet.io for this awesome promotion!! Good luck to all!

Wow is not a minimum bet in sportsbet.io 5 mbtc? how can you place a bet 1 mbtc this might be a typing error
because some of my friends bet on sportsbet.io they say min bet 5 mbtc

Wondering the same, as I experienced the minimum bet is 5mbtc on a single bet but I can bet lower than 5mbtc on a multi-bets/parlay.
Perhaps he did place 1mbtc on a parlay bet or he misstyped 1mbtc instead of 10mbtc (missing 0)

Request for sportsbet :
- Could you make the lotteries page and live support chat working on mobile?

Thanks

Well I agree to sportsbet.io provide support via smartphone  so far this site does not work using a smartphone
the development team may need to provide it promptly.

I know that minumum deposit is 1mbtc so i guess that minimum bet is also 1mbtc , and you are right my bet was on 10mbtc, my bad, i dont know to tell you for lottery is minimum bet 5 or 1 mbtc because my bets are allways 10mbtc+

Yes I know you may be wrong to write because some of your bet in contest (other sites) is always more than one mbtc

Live chat works fine for me on a smartphone. I've found a few issues here and there though, i've reported them all to them and they've been fixed within a day.

So if you find anything i'd recommend you report it to them.
legendary
Merit: 1001
For firts time yesterday i try lottery, and just won 50mbtc! With a single bet of 1mbtc on EURO2016 game, my game was loss but i still won 50mbtc !! Thanks sportsbet.io for this awesome promotion!! Good luck to all!

Wow is not a minimum bet in sportsbet.io 5 mbtc? how can you place a bet 1 mbtc this might be a typing error

Wondering the same, as I experienced the minimum bet is 5mbtc on a single bet but I can bet lower than 5mbtc on a multi-bets/parlay.
Perhaps he did place 1mbtc on a parlay bet or he misstyped 1mbtc instead of 10mbtc (missing 0)

Request for sportsbet :

Thanks

Well I agree to sportsbet.io provide support via smartphone  so far this site does not work using a smartphone
the development team may need to provide it promptly.

I know that minumum deposit is 1mbtc so i guess that minimum bet is also 1mbtc , and you are right my bet was on 10mbtc, my bad, i dont know to tell you for lottery is minimum bet 5 or 1 mbtc because my bets are allways 10mbtc+

Yes I know you may be wrong to write because some of your bet in contest (other sites) is always more than one mbtc
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Request for sportsbet :

Thanks
legendary
Merit: 1001

Professional Tipster
legendary

No too big surprises in yesterday's matches?
As expected, Sweden's revenge to Ireland came from Ibrahomovic who whipped in a quick cross that Ciaran Clark headed into his own net.
The Czech resisted Spain like grim death, and giving them their due, their defense played this match on the level field.
Despite the final score, many say they expected more from the Italian team. No, this wasn't a hands-down game, but then we weren't entertained too much either.

Wink

Here are today's EURO 2016 matches to make bets on SportsBet.io:
Austria v Hungary (18:00 CET)
Portugal v Iceland (21:00 CET)

Find all the upcoming EURO matches HERE.

Through the final day of the Championship, we will be holding a series of DAILY LOTTERIES, each boasting a minimal total prize of 3,000 mBTC!, with individual prizes ranging from 50 to 1,000 mBTC!
Players who make at least ONE real-Bitcoin bet on any match or market during the day, will receive ONE ticket to the following day's lottery!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The raffle among 13.06. LOTTERY PARTICIPANTS has just been made.
See the results HERE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO WINNERS! Check to see if YOUR NAME is in the list!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To participate in tomorrow's lottery raffle, bet on any matches or markets of the EURO 2016 on SportsBet.io TODAY.

ALSO, by making WINNING bets on the Championship's GROUP STAGE matches, you will earn points in our EURO 2016 Leaderboard, and, for each 1 mBTC won, you will get 1 point.

THE MORE YOU WIN - THE MORE POINTS YOU GET!
Players who earn the biggest amount of points in the Leaderboard, will share various prizes:
the 4 best players will get 2 tickets each to semi-finals of EURO 2016
players placing 5th to 10th will earn 200 mBTC each
players placing 11th to 15th will earn 100 mBTC each.

GOOD LUCK!
legendary
Merit: 1008

excuse me , is that france vs romania event on matchbet + totals : over and home 2.5 means the game would ended up like this :

matchbet : Home
Totals : over 2.5 goals

or

matchbet : Home
Totals : home team over 2.5 goals?

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guys, if you didn't see our EURO 2016 Video review of next 3 days yet, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws_dsdvMpK0

Good luck in betting!

Czech Replic exchanged their flag with Croatia?
https://youtu.be/ws_dsdvMpK0?t=83
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just wanted to say thanks for nice prize. Today I get 50 mbtc from your raffle. I made several more bets and I'm in raffle for tomorrow also.
This is very nice. Unexpected money made me happy today. I hope I will win something again, good luck to all.
Professional Tipster
To participate in tomorrow's lottery raffle, bet on any matches or markets of the EURO 2016 on SportsBet.io TODAY.

ALSO, by making WINNING bets on the Championship's GROUP STAGE matches, you will earn points in our EURO 2016 Leaderboard, and, for each 1 mBTC won, you will get 1 point.

THE MORE YOU WIN - THE MORE POINTS YOU GET!
Players who earn the biggest amount of points in the Leaderboard, will share various prizes:
the 4 best players will get 2 tickets each to semi-finals of EURO 2016
players placing 5th to 10th will earn 200 mBTC each
players placing 11th to 15th will earn 100 mBTC each.

GOOD LUCK!

Just joined to try and hope so that i will be the lucky one Smiley . Good luck to all, awesome promotion!
legendary

Wink

Take a look at our VIDEO overview of the upcoming EURO 2016 three days matches.

GOOD LUCK BETTING!
legendary
Hey 3D2YX, wrote you to PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why in my multibet shows that my bet is not played, if 3 out of 4 wins, and the last match has not been played?
http://cs636921.vk.me/v636921503/f5b4/0928DdKMAUI.jpg
Activity: 105
I had some problems with bets as well, same story - pending and not paid out in time. But all issues have been resolved very quickly and in a professional manner. I'd say for a new bitcoin book that's giving out the biggest amount of prizes for these euros it's not been so bad.

Taking all into consideration then they might be so good by the end of EUROs that i most likely will switch books.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
For some reason I can't click on "Active Bets" or on "Betting History". I use Chrome.

Anybody else has this problem?

I have talked to the support and they are working on it. Cheers!

Edit: Works for me just from now 2:55 pm (Forum time)

It is working for me. I needed to log out and log in again. Or they have just fixed it.

I can confirm it is also working now on my side. Now let's see if they can payout the Spain winnings in time so i can bet on the next game.

And my winnings are in my account, looks like i'm in time to bet for the next match. That's an improvement over the last two days, but i have to say, my pending payments were bets made with Asian Handicap, so far, straight bets have all paid out, so maybe the system has problems dealing with AH. Anyways, we shall see, since the next match i shall be betting with AH again.

Well there shouldnt be any problem with asian handicap because yesterday I won my bet germany -1 Asian handicap and received my winning around 30 minutes after the game ended, perhaps your case is just an unexpected . It could have been faster but so far everything is good for a site that just started less than two weeks ago
Activity: 95
For some reason I can't click on "Active Bets" or on "Betting History". I use Chrome.

It is working for me. I needed to log out and log in again. Or they have just fixed it.

I can confirm it is also working now on my side. Now let's see if they can payout the Spain winnings in time so i can bet on the next game.

And my winnings are in my account, looks like i'm in time to bet for the next match. That's an improvement over the last two days, but i have to say, my pending payments were bets made with Asian Handicap, so far, straight bets have all paid out, so maybe the system has problems dealing with AH. Anyways, we shall see, since the next match i shall be betting with AH again.
Activity: 95

Jump to: