Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 167. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4
Hello, I am looking for some help setting up Vega FE, any experts here? My hashrate is only 1.2k and my temps are over 80. I am mining heavy algo and I've tried 18.6.4 driver and 18.5.1 driver.

I have so many questions! Example: is there crossfire that I should disable? Nothing is showing up in amd settings.

Also afterburner can't change fan speed or reduce power. Overdriventool gave an error when I tried to change max temp too.

I am lost.

Read post #3 in this thread.  What isn’t answered there can be found here...http://vega.miningguides.com/
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hello, I am looking for some help setting up Vega FE, any experts here? My hashrate is only 1.2k and my temps are over 80. I am mining heavy algo and I've tried 18.6.4 driver and 18.5.1 driver.

I have so many questions! Example: is there crossfire that I should disable? Nothing is showing up in amd settings.

Also afterburner can't change fan speed or reduce power. Overdriventool gave an error when I tried to change max temp too.

I am lost.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
enebled by AMD-Compute mode switch utility...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
doktor83,
i have some problem with hashrate on RX580 nitro+
i tried 18.3.4 and 18.6.1 drivers and also Blockchain drivers and result is same 830-860 h/s on v7 algo 1300/2100 or 1350/2200 - same result..
before that i was mining loki on CN-heavy and hashrate was about 1050-1100 H/s
what i do wrong?
You haven't enabled compute mode in the driver.
Activity: 16
doktor83,
i have some problem with hashrate on RX580 nitro+
i tried 18.3.4 and 18.6.1 drivers and also Blockchain drivers and result is same 830-860 h/s on v7 algo 1300/2100 or 1350/2200 - same result..
before that i was mining loki on CN-heavy and hashrate was about 1050-1100 H/s
what i do wrong?
I will check this fast algo thing.

You guys have enough size for pagefile?
Same issue here. Plenty of size for the pagefile too.

Is this happening only on vegas?
Yes.
I can confirm my 14 RX 570's are mining CNfast at the exact same speed. It's the Vegas that are temperamental.
Activity: 156
I'm getting this error when starting SRB Miner or after a while of mining.
When starting SRB Miner:
Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 5

Solution?

First page :

) If you get a "Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel" error, increase virtual memory.
Activity: 30

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

While mining:
Error CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 2 for DeviceID 5

When starting SRB Miner:
Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0 for DeviceID 5

10 Gpu rig, 8GB RAM, 64 GB of virtual memory.

The error occurse on my RX 570 4GB. I have 3 of those and only one is making me problems.

Solution?

Do you have that problem with other mining softwares too?
I had one of my RX570's fail when put under OpenCL load. Was working fine for everything else, including gaming... But as soon as it started mining... BOOM. Had to return it. Got refunded.

No problems before. I speculate that after closing the miner the memory does not get cleaned. But I don't know why it happens when mining for a while. Anybody any ideas?

While mining:
Error CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 2 for DeviceID 5

When starting SRB Miner:

The error occurse on my RX 570 4GB. I have 3 of those and only one is making me problems.

Solution?

Do you have that problem with other mining softwares too?
I had one of my RX570's fail when put under OpenCL load. Was working fine for everything else, including gaming... But as soon as it started mining... BOOM. Had to return it. Got refunded.
Activity: 30

While mining:

When starting SRB Miner:

Solution?

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi, where can I get MD5 hashes for older versions?

Nowhere, i always put the md5 for the actual version only.
If you download from one of the official links from the first page you can be sure it's 100% legit.
Merit: 105
Hi, where can I get MD5 hashes for older versions?
Yes, was a clean uninstall. I'm reinstalling Win 10.

make sure you clean cache folder in srbminer directory after installing 18.6.1 drivers. If you dont do that it will try to use the badly created kernels from the previous driver

thx doktor, fixed. bad cache file

You rule!

Glad i could help. If you need anything else i am here  Grin
Activity: 5

make sure you clean cache folder in srbminer directory after installing 18.6.1 drivers. If you dont do that it will try to use the badly created kernels from the previous driver

thx doktor, fixed. bad cache file

You rule!

Hi everyone, I had to reinstall Win 10, now SRB miner it's mining, but share are not found.
Help please!

Use driver 18.6.1 or 18.3.4 and voila, shares will be found. Make sure to use ddu.

hi doktor, amazing software, works really fine, thank you for you work.

AMD drivers downgrade to 18.6.1 didn't fix my issue. SRB miner gives me the expected hashrate, but still no green lines

https://imgur.com/a/p4vVCCj

btw, I'm having the same issue with XMR STAK, hashes are failing. I have no idea how to solve this

did you first uninstall old driver with ddu ? (display driver uninstaller) this is very important
Hi everyone, I had to reinstall Win 10, now SRB miner it's mining, but share are not found.
Help please!

https://imgur.com/a/yIadTTj

Use driver 18.6.1 or 18.3.4 and voila, shares will be found. Make sure to use ddu.

hi doktor, amazing software, works really fine, thank you for you work.

AMD drivers downgrade to 18.6.1 didn't fix my issue. SRB miner gives me the expected hashrate, but still no green lines

https://imgur.com/a/p4vVCCj

btw, I'm having the same issue with XMR STAK, hashes are failing. I have no idea how to solve this
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
please, can someone help me, what intensity and other settings i have to use for rx480 8gb?
i used uber3.1 timings for 2000, memory set to 2100. tried to use autointensity, but it doesnt work properly, so now i'm using 64/8/1 in srb 1.6.6, but this settings gave me only 860h/s, what i'm doing wrong? amd drivers 18.6.1&win10.

I use intensity 56 on my 480/8s.

58 is better
have 1070 at 1050\2020 on heavy
https://ibb.co/d4DWne

1425 core possible 170 watt per card?
1050 core 107 watt per card and not hot

Just wanted to chime in and say THANK YOU for the continued development and improvement of this miner. I've been using this for a few months now and it is rock solid. I always update to the latest version and am always pleased with the results.

More power to you and your miner. Have a great day!

Thank you for you kind words  Cool
Jump to: