Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 219. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Hi,

How can i use SRBPolaris-CN.exe --listdevices  ? any example ?

Thanks
Activity: 12
hello @doktor83,

1. I run V1.6.0, i found 1 issue when miner disconnect from pool and reconnect again the voltage setting of GPU restored to default. how to solved this? pls if anyone having thesame issue and solved please advice me. ***temporary solution: i run task scheduler for Overdriventool every 30min.

2. The SRBminer log cant record the GPU hangs before PC restarted. in this case i am having problem identifying which GPU need to re-tune.

I have 8x GPU RX 580 8gb with total 8.3kh on CN Heavy...

thank in advance.
I still use 1.4.3 sometimes with greedy bastard mode - most stable for me. All newer versions have problems with devfee switching, hash drop and downvolt settings made with overdriventool fail.

So not true. I had problems with devfee switching on older versions sometimes, on versions after 1.5 no more problems.
Using 1.6.0 on 12 rx580 rigs without problems mining haven.

You dont have any thesame problem? what is your driver version? what tool you use to undervolt?
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Doktor has been silent for a while. Hope everything's fine!
Activity: 156
hello @doktor83,

1. I run V1.6.0, i found 1 issue when miner disconnect from pool and reconnect again the voltage setting of GPU restored to default. how to solved this? pls if anyone having thesame issue and solved please advice me. ***temporary solution: i run task scheduler for Overdriventool every 30min.

2. The SRBminer log cant record the GPU hangs before PC restarted. in this case i am having problem identifying which GPU need to re-tune.

thank in advance.
I still use 1.4.3 sometimes with greedy bastard mode - most stable for me. All newer versions have problems with devfee switching, hash drop and downvolt settings made with overdriventool fail.

So not true. I had problems with devfee switching on older versions sometimes, on versions after 1.5 no more problems.
Using 1.6.0 on 12 rx580 rigs without problems mining haven.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
hello @doktor83,

thank in advance.
hello @doktor83,

thank in advance.
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Is SRBminer showing higher hash rate than reality? I understand that the hash rate reported on pool's webpage is only an estimate. But still, I only have 24 hr hash rate fluctuating between 6.5k ~ 6.9k for the past week, all while SRBminer reporting a steady ~1850 hash/s for each 4 of my vega 56 throughout the same period.  Huh

I have in total 70500 hash/s but in the pools show 58-70, lot less too

you should try it on a other pool, or try other miner on supportxmr for the same period.

Tried srbminer 1.4.2 with imagreedybastard Mode activated (no fee) and works fine. Im confused

new to SRB, what does the imagreedybastard do?

you become what it says. Tongue Tongue
jk. It removed the dev fee.
Is SRBminer showing higher hash rate than reality? I understand that the hash rate reported on pool's webpage is only an estimate. But still, I only have 24 hr hash rate fluctuating between 6.5k ~ 6.9k for the past week, all while SRBminer reporting a steady ~1850 hash/s for each 4 of my vega 56 throughout the same period.  Huh

you should try it on a other pool, or try other miner on supportxmr for the same period.

Tried srbminer 1.4.2 with imagreedybastard Mode activated (no fee) and works fine. Im confused

new to SRB, what does the imagreedybastard do?
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
I have found 1.5.8 faster than 1.6.0.
Main reason is I am able to run higher clocks more stable on the older version. Not sure why this is! Just for info for anyone else.
Rx550   520hs - 1.5.8    490hs - 1.6.0
Rx570   1015hs - 1.5.8    980hs - 1.6.0
Vega56   1970hs - 1.5.8   1850hs  - 1.6.0

Activity: 118
Is SRBminer showing higher hash rate than reality? I understand that the hash rate reported on pool's webpage is only an estimate. But still, I only have 24 hr hash rate fluctuating between 6.5k ~ 6.9k for the past week, all while SRBminer reporting a steady ~1850 hash/s for each 4 of my vega 56 throughout the same period.  Huh

Activity: 118

Activity: 190
Merit: 59
Can SRBminer work with moneroocean?
sometimes pool shows more hash, sometimes less hash than miner. It really depends on your luck too, how often will GPU find a share, etc..
Did you try other pools too ?

yes but I thought the numbers would converge eventually? No I haven't tried other pools, been on supportxmr the whole time.
sometimes pool shows more hash, sometimes less hash than miner. It really depends on your luck too, how often will GPU find a share, etc..
Did you try other pools too ?
Activity: 80
Hi, @doktor83

How about recording json data to a file, it will be good to analyze the temperature, fan and hasrates in a time scale? By excel, for example.
Thank you for thinking about this.

That'd be a nice feature

I`ll second that!
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Ha anyone else had problems with Hynix memory GPUs with this miner? We have some Samsung and Micron Rx 580 8GB GPUs that have both responded quite well to tweaking. However, the lone Hynix model that we have does not respond to any overclocking/underclocking, or it responds negatively. Thankfully it does undervolt well in order to reduce power, but I'd like to get that extra ~200+ hashrate out of it to match the other GPUs.  If anyone has succeeded in tweaking a Hynix model with this miner I'd love to see what your settings are. Smiley

*All of the above GPUs are on stock bios.

i have 3 RX570s with Hynix memory and have to use slower straps to get the best hash rate out of them.  Thinking they have 1750 straps or maybe even higher...  They hash about 900 H/s with intensity 58.  My 3 Elpida memory 570s run more aggressive straps (1500 i think) and hash about 950 h/s with intensity 58.  All 6 run memory at 2020 Mhz.  On XMR-stak all 6 hash around 880-890, but they react the same way to strap timings.

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Hi, @doktor83

How about recording json data to a file, it will be good to analyze the temperature, fan and hasrates in a time scale? By excel, for example.
Thank you for thinking about this.

That'd be a nice feature
Activity: 296
Hi guys,

Anyone had tryed SRBminer with 10-12 gpus vega 64 ?

Im using one with 120 intensity and no problems.. Smiley

With more can i expect the same stability ?

P.S- of course we have silicon lottery and have to adjust oc etc..

Thanks

I'm using 120 intensity too on my 2xVega64. Have you tried increase it a bit? Have you tried using other workersize than 8?

Hi, yes but this is my sweet spot Smiley Anything > or < give me lower hashes Smiley
Jump to: