Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 238. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
guys, do you know how to set the fan speed and GPU temperature detection? I'm using Rx 580 Nitro + 8Gb Micron memory. It currently does not show me this data.
I attach photos.
Thank you

driver version?
reinstall driver with cleanup
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
guys, do you know how to set the fan speed and GPU temperature detection? I'm using Rx 580 Nitro + 8Gb Micron memory. It currently does not show me this data.
I attach photos.
Thank you
https://prnt.sc/jr8eia
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
samo da znas da ti nesto ne valja s poolom za devfee.
verzija je zadnja 1.5.8 a rurdario sam NBR

ko ce ga znati, pogledacu hvala Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
I noticed in patch notes there now should be 1 min, 5 min, 30 min or something average hash rates.. my miner doesn't show this? just still shows current hashrate.. any idea why?

hm, maybe there should be a speciall setting for this in bat file?  I mean in order to turn this on you have to specify the key in bat. so you'd better check read me file, maybe there is a mention about it and how to run it?
Activity: 417
samo da znas da ti nesto ne valja s poolom za devfee.
verzija je zadnja 1.5.8 a rurdario sam NBR

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Kj9qHqSjRFqUTLak-bBiZA.jpg

https://image.prntscr.com/image/UtTWQIHXSv2sihn5TbjVPg.jpg
Activity: 41
Hello everyone!

I'm running 6x rx580 and trying to mine cryptonight-heavy using srbminer 1.5.8.
I'm running them on identical 1250/2000 clock settings (downclocked core, stock memory), 50 intensity and double threads.
However, per-card hashrates are far from similar: 4 run at 1050-ish h/s, one runs at 950 h/s and the last one runs at much lower 600 h/s.

Any idea what might have gone wrong here?

Alright, that's just bad luck. Somehow those two were throttled to lower clocks, no idea why, but touching some afterburner controls did the trick. 6300 h/s total now.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
I noticed in patch notes there now should be 1 min, 5 min, 30 min or something average hash rates.. my miner doesn't show this? just still shows current hashrate.. any idea why?
Press 'S'.

Oh wowwww I tried that multiple times... but I didn't look hard enough until now  Grin

thanks
Activity: 113
Press 'S'.
Activity: 689
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Running 4xvega rig here, no hash rate drop at all for any reason.
Must be your Windows set up, not the miner Smiley

Baz

Did you mine cn-v7 or cn-heavy? which srbminer version and driver version?
I also got hashrate drop if I mine cn-v7 on nicehash with SRBMiner 1.5.8 and driver 18.5.1, but in my case drop from 2020 h/s to 1900 h/s.
If I mine cn-heavy there is no hashrate drop.

Mining cn-v7
SRB 1.5.8
AMD driver 18.5.1

did you mine on nicehash? maybe because of nicehash that around 30 minutes or more it will drop connection due to miner take time to solved high diff.
Previously with this windows setup I never encounter hash rate drop but with nanopool, driver 18.3.4, not sure about SRBMiner version maybe 1.5.6 or 1.5.3.
Activity: 75

Baz

I also got hashrate drop if I mine cn-v7 on nicehash with SRBMiner 1.5.8 and driver 18.5.1, but in my case drop from 2020 h/s to 1900 h/s.

Mining cn-v7
SRB 1.5.8
AMD driver 18.5.1
Activity: 18
Pls, this miner only need "voltage control" like Claymore for be the best and not use Afterburned.

Any idea when you can add it?
It is exactly after 2 Hours, every time and it is not for short time, it drops for ever until I restart SRBminer.
Anyway, if you are sure it is not related to DevFee, then it is something what happens about that timeframe.

Khm, after this i don't know what to think, if you say it's ALWAYS this way.
Can you try to switch to another pool (pressing p) when this happens? Im curious what will happen if you disconnect/connect to a pool again.
doctor, check please releasing video memory on closing miner. I suspect that it doesn't releases them all...

describe the problem you have?
I don't know is that bug from miner or from driver...
I noticed that if I restart miner many times (one of methods to achieve max speed) my amount of RAM decreases in time... When it's start to grow my pagefile.sys file to 35Gb I decided to find - where is memory leak... No one process didn't use so many RAM (I have 12Gb RAM and 24Gb pagefile size).
1st i didn't find who eat my memory, and just restart computer to stop that.

Than I start to remember - after what it start, and I remembered that it starts after I start to use SRB miner...

After I run GPU-Z and didn't believe my eyes! GPU-Z shows on both of my RX 580 8Gb cards used video memory 14Gb on 1 card and 15Gb on 2nd! I don't know how it can be, but after closing miner, used vmemory on cards decreased to 7Gb and 7,5Gb. GPU chips usage is 0%, but vmemory is used!

I start to run and close miner, and I notice that after each closing used vmemory on idle cards grows... During GGS and Claymore usage I didn't have this problem...

Driver *should* automatically release all resources, but looks like its khm buggy sometimes, like every software Smiley
On proper miner closing (CTRL+C, not killing it from processes) SRBMiner is doing a resource cleanup, or at least trying to do it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2

Baz

Activity: 75

Baz
Activity: 34
Hey doktor83

First I want to thank you endless lot, because of People like you the Internet ist today what it is.

We have only one problem, i first noticed that hashrate drops from ~2050H/s to ~1600H/s with CryptoNightV7 after around 2 Hours.
Then I could remember the DevFees are also done every 2 Hours, so i looked up and really, everytime 1-3 loglines after DevFee ist done the hashrate dropes.
Like it would stuck in a less efficient setup?

I use 4x Vega 64 with Registry changes optimised.

Lovely greetings,
S.O.

Any hint what could cause the problem? Smiley

It's 6-7 minutes after the devfee so nah, i don't believe that is related to devfee mining.
Does the hashrate recover after a few minutes?

Maybe someone with Vega's could help you, i know there is a known problem with Vega's and hashrate drop.

Then it is a big coincidence, it is from timeframe to high correlated.
It is exactly after 2 Hours, every time and it is not for short time, it drops for ever until I restart SRBminer.
Not sometimes just every single time, exactly after 2 hours.

A other screenshot, now 1 Minute after, DevFee.
https://i.imgur.com/07c7JVF.png

Here ~6 o clock and starting the miner https://i.imgur.com/07c7JVF.png, and drops after 2 hours short after DevFee like in first screenshot.
Anyway, if you are sure it is not related to DevFee, then it is something what happens about that timeframe.

I can also test things, if you want me i am willig to be a test rabbit for you Wink

Activity: 41
Hello everyone!

I'm running 6x rx580 and trying to mine cryptonight-heavy using srbminer 1.5.8.
I'm running them on identical 1250/2000 clock settings (downclocked core, stock memory), 50 intensity and double threads.
However, per-card hashrates are far from similar: 4 run at 1050-ish h/s, one runs at 950 h/s and the last one runs at much lower 600 h/s.

Any idea what might have gone wrong here?
Activity: 1484
doctor, check please releasing video memory on closing miner. I suspect that it doesn't releases them all...

I don't know is that bug from miner or from driver...
I noticed that if I restart miner many times (one of methods to achieve max speed) my amount of RAM decreases in time... When it's start to grow my pagefile.sys file to 35Gb I decided to find - where is memory leak... No one process didn't use so many RAM (I have 12Gb RAM and 24Gb pagefile size).
1st i didn't find who eat my memory, and just restart computer to stop that.

Than I start to remember - after what it start, and I remembered that it starts after I start to use SRB miner...

After I run GPU-Z and didn't believe my eyes! GPU-Z shows on both of my RX 580 8Gb cards used video memory 14Gb on 1 card and 15Gb on 2nd! I don't know how it can be, but after closing miner, used vmemory on cards decreased to 7Gb and 7,5Gb. GPU chips usage is 0%, but vmemory is used!

I start to run and close miner, and I notice that after each closing used vmemory on idle cards grows... During GGS and Claymore usage I didn't have this problem...

Jump to: