Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 262. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
I use RX 580 8G PowerColor Vram Samsung near 1100 h/s.

Very wonderful. Thanks so much!

please share your wattman config, and config txt.....

he is running a very high coreclock with high power consumption, there is no other way to get this speed with a rx 580 with any miner/config
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

please share your wattman config, and config txt.....
Activity: 25

Activity: 6
I test only one RX 580 8gb in a motherboard, no more gpus and i get 1000 h/s, last srb miner, latest amd driver

Now i install this rx 580 8gb in another motherboard with 6 rx570 4gb, and the hs drop to 690h/s i dont understand what happen....the same config.
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
[...]
+ If you want to use only one pool, or it's important for you to define a pool thru command line, not in pools.txt, you can do it now. Example:

SRBMiner-CN.exe --config config.txt --cpool pool:port --cwallet yourwallet --cpassword yourpassword
[...]

This option is working great. I can finally start miner with a parameter and also add pools and wallets to environment variables. Thanks!
Few hundred rigs just received new software Smiley

I know i'm pushing my luck, but if content of config.txt could also be used as a parameter then i would be totally fulfilled.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Small unimportant bug report:

When reloading pools, the currently connected pool does not disconnect (not a bug, by-design), but when you press the "P" button, you are taken to the second pool instead of the first one, even if you were on the third or fourth or etc. pool prior to reloading. Mini suggestion: If reloaded pool's first pool is different from the currently connected pool, change to the first pool instead of the second. You could also possibly find the connected pool in the new list, and set the index to that, and change to next pool from that index. If there's no match, switch to the first.

This is a very unimportant "bug" btw.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Guys, how is the latest driver 18.4.1 faring compared to 18.3.4 using SRBminer?

I didn't realise the major Windows update would flatten the display drivers (f***ing Microsoft). I now have the choice between putting my previous driver on or use the latest.

Any experiences to share?

EDIT: oh well, what the hell, went with the new driver and... no big change in hashrate.
Good driver 18.4.1 with SRBMiner 1.5.2
RX 570 4GB Elpida V7Normal intensity 58, w8, T2  1022H/S
http://prntscr.com/jkqhp6

Could you please share your MOD?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
it looks to me that you were not logged to a pool, so there was no job for the GPU to work on, that's why it was 0 hash, it was not working on any job.
In that case it wasn't a crash, thats why watchdog did not restart miner. The question now is why it did not connect to a pool so long. Is that sg.haven.miner.rocks having a lot of problems?
Might be my network since a cable was cut on the Pacific. Usually, my ping is 100+ now it's 200+. Anyways thanks for the miner!

this gave me an idea i could implement something that reconnects to a pool if gpu is not working on a job let's say for 10 minutes. Although it should try to reconnect and reconnect and reconnect to a pool until it succeeds. Don't know why it did not try in your case. Did this situation happen only one time ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
still huge hr fluctuations on heavy?

Still sometimes...
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
it looks to me that you were not logged to a pool, so there was no job for the GPU to work on, that's why it was 0 hash, it was not working on any job.
In that case it wasn't a crash, thats why watchdog did not restart miner. The question now is why it did not connect to a pool so long. Is that sg.haven.miner.rocks having a lot of problems?
Might be my network since a cable was cut on the Pacific. Usually, my ping is 100+ now it's 200+. Anyways thanks for the miner!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
@doktor830 Can you help me out with this error? isnt the watchdog supposed to restart miner when 0 hashes?

Activity: 113
Merit: 1
@doktor830 Can you help me out with this error? isnt the watchdog supposed to restart miner when 0 hashes?
Activity: 11

I didn't realise the major Windows update would flatten the display drivers (f***ing Microsoft). I now have the choice between putting my previous driver on or use the latest.

EDIT: oh well, what the hell, went with the new driver and... no big change in hashrate.
Good driver 18.4.1 with SRBMiner 1.5.2
RX 570 4GB Elpida V7Normal intensity 58, w8, T2  1022H/S
http://prntscr.com/jkqhp6
Activity: 3
works in cryptonight lite v1, which hash for rx 470
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Activity: 156

yes but who cares when with other miners i get 600hs with this it's between 850-950hs.
I don't care if it fluctates or not when its much better than others. Also fireing up GPU-Z stabilizes hashrate read back Smiley
Activity: 70
Hi.
When will the version under LINUX? I really need it!
+100500 !
Activity: 70
is it possible to mining cryptonight heavy with RX550 2GB ?
Show us your config and error messages from miner when trying to mine cn-heavy.
Activity: 13
Activity: 2
Hi.
When will the version under LINUX? I really need it!
Jump to: