Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 265. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Why if i'm stop mining and close SRBMiner, all GPU fan's is stopping.
i'm always forgot to check this and i mine other's coin and my GPU overheating because of Fan stopped working

When closing miner it resets the fans back to default settings.That does not mean it stops them and they won't work anymore, just returned to default state.
BEWARE the DEV fee will run for HOURS!
Ive been using this for 3days straight noticed my pool showed me offline for 4hrs, checked the miners they were submitting shares and running fine scrolled up to 4hrs before and thats when the dev fee switched. it stated it finished and sent back to my mining work but it didnt. very sneaky.
Check your miners often if you continue to use this sneaky software.

How about you check your pool?

?? what ?? did you read the beginning of my post?
Using only 2 pool entry. both are directed at MRR with failover to another location of MRR. MRR showed offline for 4hrs, offline status occured exactly when dev fee started and my rigs steady submitted shares to an unspecified pool, connection was never reestablished with MRR even after the dev fee showed it was stopped. shares continued to be submitted for 4hrs and then reconnected back to MRR.

Devfee shares are not displayed to the user, so what you saw submitted were not devfee shares.
I don't know what happened there but don't you think if the miner was sneaky then you wouldn't be the only one reporting this?
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Why if i'm stop mining and close SRBMiner, all GPU fan's is stopping.
i'm always forgot to check this and i mine other's coin and my GPU overheating because of Fan stopped working
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ive been using this for 3days straight noticed my pool showed me offline for 4hrs, checked the miners they were submitting shares and running fine scrolled up to 4hrs before and thats when the dev fee switched. it stated it finished and sent back to my mining work but it didnt. very sneaky.

?? what ?? did you read the beginning of my post?
Using only 2 pool entry. both are directed at MRR with failover to another location of MRR. MRR showed offline for 4hrs, offline status occured exactly when dev fee started and my rigs steady submitted shares to an unspecified pool, connection was never reestablished with MRR even after the dev fee showed it was stopped. shares continued to be submitted for 4hrs and then reconnected back to MRR.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
any advice intensity and worksize for alloy? I tried rx 580 8GB only got 400-500 h/s with intensity 54 and worksize 8.

Alloycoin is Ultraheavy algo, ~50-60% hashrate of CN-V7.

thanks man, I just checked their thread it's true 60% than normal CN.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Does it work with latest AMD drivers?

yes but you have to set them on "compute" in AMD settings
Activity: 158
Merit: 5

Activity: 156

You liar, post some logs
Activity: 22
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
any advice intensity and worksize for alloy? I tried rx 580 8GB only got 400-500 h/s with intensity 54 and worksize 8.

Alloycoin is Ultraheavy algo, ~50-60% hashrate of CN-V7.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Does it work with latest AMD drivers?
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Hi dok,
I use V7 algo with 4 vega 56
V1.5.4 and V1.5.3 give me 7600h/s, stable
V1.5.2 and previous versions give me 7850h/s, stable
So, I stick to V1.5.2  Wink
Have you got an explanation for that ?

There shouldn't be any differences, those are gremlins working there Cheesy
Hmm... impressive. Thanks, guys!
I will come back with a comparison table between SRBMiner and GGS.

Why? I am not hijacking in your thread showing off results from my miner. If someone is interested in your software he will visit your thread.
Or maybe i should go there advertise my miner?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
Any have 16Bgb card? vega 64 frontier 16gb ?

how many thread use on HEAVY algo? 2 or 4? hashrate on 64 8gb is 1500hr . On 16 gb hr is? 2500-3000hr? or only 1500?Ž

2150-2300 odd on Vega FE.

no its possible because heavy is memory intensive, i would say with the right config even more is possible...

my vegas 56 doing ~1580hs on 1480/950 clocks
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Hmm... impressive. Thanks, guys!
I will come back with a comparison table between SRBMiner and GGS.
Activity: 417

how many thread use on HEAVY algo? 2 or 4? hashrate on 64 8gb is 1500hr . On 16 gb hr is? 2500-3000hr? or only 1500?Ž

16gb? 2 or 4 thread u use? in HEAVY or v7? how much electricity use? my vega 56 use 135W per card in heavy algo

Activity: 12
Hi dok,
I use V7 algo with 4 vega 56
V1.5.4 and V1.5.3 give me 7600h/s, stable
V1.5.2 and previous versions give me 7850h/s, stable
So, I stick to V1.5.2  Wink
Have you got an explanation for that ?
Activity: 729
Merit: 114

Jump to: