Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 266. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Any have 16Bgb card? vega 64 frontier 16gb ?

how many thread use on HEAVY algo? 2 or 4? hashrate on 64 8gb is 1500hr . On 16 gb hr is? 2500-3000hr? or only 1500?Ž
Activity: 70
SRBMiner 1.5.0
GPU1-3 - Asus RX 560 2Gb DualFan, GPU4 - Sapphire RX 560 4gb Nitro
http://scrin.org/i/18/05/20180517200641.png
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Dok,
I have an interesting phenomenon I'd like to get your opinion:
I have installed on one PC two identical Sapphire RX 470 8GB cards, both with Uber-Mix 3.1 BIOS mods.  Using your 1.5.1 miner, Heavy algo, 0 intensity, 2 threads, 8 worksize, they get 1070 H/S at 1260/2000 with blockchain (Robinhood) AMD drivers for win 7-64.  The computer uses the on-motherboard integrated graphics for the monitor.  The funny thing is, sometimes when starting one of the cards will hang around 1000-1020, the other will go up to 1070 like always.  If I open up OverdriveNTool and modify the P1 memory voltage by any amount for the GPU that is lower, then the GPU will jump up to 1070.  If I save that setting and reboot the computer, it still doesn't go to 1070.  I have to make the change while the miner is running.  Any idea what is happening here?

Can you try running GPU-Z instead of tinkering with OverclockNTool? People, including me, are reporting consistent hashrate increase when running GPU-Z. Please let us know if it you get a similar speed bump.

Nope, that drops it substantially, I quit GPU-Z and it stays low. Have to disable/reenable the GPUs and restart the miner and wait about 5 minutes for it to return to 1070.

I feel this more likely has to do with the drivers handling the Heavy implementation.  Try giving a little higher voltage.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Dok,
I have installed on one PC two identical Sapphire RX 470 8GB cards, both with Uber-Mix 3.1 BIOS mods.  Using your 1.5.1 miner, Heavy algo, 0 intensity, 2 threads, 8 worksize, they get 1070 H/S at 1260/2000 with blockchain (Robinhood) AMD drivers for win 7-64.  The computer uses the on-motherboard integrated graphics for the monitor.  The funny thing is, sometimes when starting one of the cards will hang around 1000-1020, the other will go up to 1070 like always.  If I open up OverdriveNTool and modify the P1 memory voltage by any amount for the GPU that is lower, then the GPU will jump up to 1070.  If I save that setting and reboot the computer, it still doesn't go to 1070.  I have to make the change while the miner is running.  Any idea what is happening here?

Can you try running GPU-Z instead of tinkering with OverclockNTool? People, including me, are reporting consistent hashrate increase when running GPU-Z. Please let us know if it you get a similar speed bump.

Nope, that drops it substantially, I quit GPU-Z and it stays low. Have to disable/reenable the GPUs and restart the miner and wait about 5 minutes for it to return to 1070.
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Dok,

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Dok,
V1.5.4
- Press 'r' while mining to reload pools
Awesome sauce, just in time!

Now if you also can do delayed pool switch, this is going to be even better! In a long list of pools, this would avoid frequent connects / disconnects / job flushes! (Defer by timer or wait until new job, or wait until accepted hash, all would do fine with me Smiley

Doktor, any plans to integrate command functions to the api? Like I want to switch pools etc, control the miner basically.

No, it will stay read only, sorry.

Sad Understandable. I was going to try to create a monitor along with a coin switcher. Guess it's technically still possible through keyboard emulation, but that does sound too "hacky".
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Doktor, any plans to integrate command functions to the api? Like I want to switch pools etc, control the miner basically.

No, it will stay read only, sorry.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
V1.5.4
- Added MarketCash algo
- Total hashrate display fixed
- Fixed hashrate display in log
- Fixed watchdog GPU display if using reorder
- Added parameter 'nicehash' in pool config, it forces nicehash protocol if true
- If using '--adldisable', it won't show ADL related options anymore in hash display
- Press 'r' while mining to reload pools
- Added cmd parameters 'cpool, cwallet, cpassword, ctls, cnicehash' so user can define first (and maybe only) pool thru cmd parameters

+ If you are using a proxy->nicehash combination, you can now use parameter 'nicehash' : true in pools config
+ If you need to add a pool on the fly, you can do it now! Add a pool to the pools.txt file then press 'r' in the miner to reload them.
+ If you want to use only one pool, or it's important for you to define a pool thru command line, not in pools.txt, you can do it now. Example:

SRBMiner-CN.exe --config config.txt --cpool pool:port --cwallet yourwallet --cpassword yourpassword

These 3 parameters are enough, you can also use --ctls and --cnicehash if you want to use TLS or force nicehash.

You still need config.txt to set algo and other stuff.
Also you can mix cmd line + pools.txt.
Activity: 22
having some issues, when i try to manually set the individual gpu's and start the miner, the miner window flashes and disappears, when i run the start debug it shows PARSE ERROR.
But When i change back to default config or paste in default config the same thing happens. Not until i delete and re extract, can i get the miner to start. The only text i can change without this error is the global intensity and global dual threads. I also tested deleting just an * saving config, reopening config and putting the * back then saving and the same error occurs, this has been the same for V1.5.1 - 1.5.3.
1 other thing is how do i get the program to initiate on start up, i keep getting a debug and the miner shuts down when i make it an admin scheduled start up task.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Some tests.

RIG 1:

6 x SAPPHIRE RX570 NITRO+ 4GB HYNIX  MEMORY
WIN10 x64 VERSION 1709
Tested with Crimson Relive Blockchain and Adrenalin with same results.

Bios mod with SrbPolaris and running stable for more than 20 h with ~800 h/s each card.
Single thread, intensity 60.

RIG 2:

6 x SAPPHIRE RX570 NITRO+ 4GB 4 PCS WITH SAMSUNG and 2 WITH HYNIX  MEMORY
WIN10 x64 VERSION 1709
Tested with Crimson Relive Blockchain and Adrenalin with same results.

Here can not do more than 51 intensity and get best result with XMR-STAK, near 800, and dual thread.

With SrbMiner get this.

Consider only the hynix card. Why the first rig support 60 intensity and get best result with single thread and second with dual thread?

Same driver, same bios and fresh windows setup.

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Hi there! I am preparing the next version of Gateless Gate Sharp and was wondering
if you guys have a list of benchmarks for SRBMiner somewhere for comparison. Thanks!
Activity: 202
Merit: 2
Activity: 33
Does someone try litev7 algo (iridiumcoin) and does it work right, some experiences are welcome?

Worked fine for me mining Turtlecoin which uses the same algo.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Does someone try litev7 algo (iridiumcoin) and does it work right, some experiences are welcome?
Activity: 176
Merit: 2

Thank you a lot  lebuawu2,

your strap helped me!
it is better than the PBE's one.

Have you any other modified straps, maybe for UberMix 3.1 or Elpida, Hynix?

I only have Hynix and Micron, Hynix you can use Doktor83 strap 1250/2170 can reach more than 1100 h/s and Samsung UberMix 3.1 also good 1250/2100 I believe can reach more than 1100 h/s. Elpida you can try pimp my strap from SRBPolaris 3.4 maybe better than PBE.
Activity: 76
Guys, any incredible Settings for RX560 4GB?

Got best performance 400Mh/s with I=29 an thread=2

Algo CN Heavy
BIOS modded for ETH
Settings core 1226, mem 2000
Activity: 24

Thank you a lot  lebuawu2,

your strap helped me!
it is better than the PBE's one.

Have you any other modified straps, maybe for UberMix 3.1 or Elpida, Hynix?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Each pool has special configuration for the worker name

example

{............   .............   .......  wallet address+worker name} ....
In miner rocks just set password as "w=worker" like "w=mynameispotato"
Jump to: