Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 278. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Mining ETN at nanopool with RX580 8GB , intensity 60 on each card 890h/s! Is there anyway I can further tweak it or that's the maximum? Do you guys have some BIOS mods for RX580 Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition's with Micron memory for cryptonight algorithm? I am currently mining it with my ETH, which may be causing this not optimal speed.

try intensity 72 should get more than 900 h/s. better mining other algo CN-Heavy or CN-V7 more profitable than normal CN.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Mining ETN at nanopool with RX580 8GB , intensity 60 on each card 890h/s! Is there anyway I can further tweak it or that's the maximum? Do you guys have some BIOS mods for RX580 Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition's with Micron memory for cryptonight algorithm? I am currently mining it with my ETH, which may be causing this not optimal speed.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Great miner!
A+++ for RX580. This is my 8 x RX580 8gb rig - Nitro+ and Pulse GPU's, 8 kh/s, consumption 880w on CN-Heavy.
https://prnt.sc/jf2j12

Vega 64 hashrate is lower than cast-xmr.

Thanks!
Activity: 417
Is there a way for fan speeds? I have RX580s and tt 65 but they always mine at 80. Anybody help?

/* Uncomment this if you want to set GPU target temperature  */
/* Works only if ADL is working on your system */
"target_temperature" : 65,

But doesn't work
exsample and work
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 235, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2, "target_temperature" : 59},
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Is there a way for fan speeds? I have RX580s and tt 65 but they always mine at 80. Anybody help?

/* Uncomment this if you want to set GPU target temperature  */
/* Works only if ADL is working on your system */
"target_temperature" : 65,

But doesn't work
Activity: 10
Dashboard was conceived for use in the local network with rigs and monitoring computer.
I think you can put html in an existing (in local network) web server and forward the ports through the router for access from internet. I look the Claymores statistics on the smartphone while not at home.
Activity: 417
Activity: 22
So i tried to set an auto start after restart but when the miner opens it shows random purple letters and shuts off.

also still would like to know why 1 rig when i try to run it, it compiles submits a share or two and then a message comes up in the miner stating " Something went wrong, i think you are up to something naughty and I have to stop you" and the miner shuts off

what is different on that rig than on the others where it is working?
That is an anti debug trigger you are seeing there.

Only difference is 5 gpus and the others have 4. The bios are all the same, card type, memory, vlt cc and mc the same.

How can i autostart without the anti dubug trigger initiating?

"Great Work on The Program"
Activity: 16
Activity: 7

in heavy coins I get 1100hs but in the alloy only 450hs does anyone know how to increase it?

which driver and can share your your setting (intensity and work size) ?

1411/2250 - sapphire nitro rx580 8gb

intensity in heavy 53
Activity: 10
I make probably ))) final version of monitoring dashboard for SRBMiner

Look like this:
1 Rig
http://prntscr.com/jetxkd
2 Rigs
http://prntscr.com/jetxy5
3 Rigs
http://prntscr.com/jety51

Code for HTML:
(Just change the name and address of your rig(s) in the code as indicated in the comments)

1 Rig
Code:

SRB Miner 1.5.1+ Dashboard One RIGv0.6

2 Rigs
Code:

SRB Miner 1.5.1+ Dashboard Two RIGsv0.6

3 Rigs
Code:

SRB Miner 1.5.1+ Dashboard Three RIGsv0.6

Activity: 176
Merit: 2

in heavy coins I get 1100hs but in the alloy only 450hs does anyone know how to increase it?

which driver and can share your your setting (intensity and work size) ?
Activity: 7

Activity: 66
i still have a problem with heavy... my sapphire rx580 4gb always down to 0 h/s until a hours running it's random. and i must restart SRB again
if i run V7 or lite... it's ok.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
also, anyone able to get 750h/s+ on RX 580 4GB models?
my 8GB models do 1000h/s+ SOMETIMES but cant get 4GB any higher.

I get 1040 h/s on my armor rx 580 hynix 8 gb I=55 and 720 h/s only on my nitro+ rx 480 elpida 4 gb I=29.5, I tried different timing straps on the 480, but it didn't change much

One strange thing is that the reported hashrate change each time I restart the miner
(most of the time, it's one time good, with 1040 h/s on the rx-580 and one time "bad" with 930 h/s on the same rx-580... and it makes comparison difficult)
Activity: 118
Please add the carry symbol to the log file. It's hard to understand anything in this.
http://pesticidy.ru/temp/SBR_Log.jpg

When startup add a new log too
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Please add the carry symbol to the log file. It's hard to understand anything in this.

yes its hard if you don't turn on word wrap. Or even better, open it in an editor that understands new line char (notepad++)
Activity: 36
http://pesticidy.ru/temp/SBR_Log.jpg
Activity: 46
Hi doktor,

Could you please check the screen shot please? Currently I am mining sumo on sumo.fairpool.xyz using version 1.5.0.
On my high hashrate rig, it is quite often to get million difficulty as shown in the screen shot below.
I tried with other miner as well like cast xmr 1.0.0, no issue with difficulty. Unfortunately, I didn't happy with it's hashrate.

And when the miner gets million difficulty, the miner will just display the hashrate, and few minutes later, it will run hashing again with difficulty 2000.

https://imgur.com/a/pwAsYxm

i hear you but the pool sets the diff, according to the speed you send shares. The more shares you send in shorter time so will the pool raise the difficulty. If the pool is set up good it should set a diff high so you should get approx 10 shares / min.
Others also complained on fairpool, but they said they have problems with every miner there, not only SRB.

Thanks dok. Finally, I created 2 instances on a single rig with each covering a half number of GPUs. Both running well now.
Activity: 89
report from me : miner is so good i got 1056 h/s on rx 580 and 650 h/s for 570 Wink

tell your settings for rx 580 ?
also do you have constant speed or variable from 900-1056 ?

yes. i got constant speed on rx 580 8gb. about 1050-1060.
but my rx 570 only got constant speed aroung 650.
i guess its the different beetwen rx 580 to rx 570 in Cryptonight-heavy.

My setting is only bios mod with timing like other people. no undervolt. no overclock. leave it that way, in my experience, the best stable hashrate.
maybe i just lucky its samsung chip
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org