Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 281. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Can someone please share RX 570 hash rate and settings for Cryptonight-heavy algo? I'm getting around 500 H/s with Intensity 0 (auto).
It's low speed. Try setting intencity manual.
I tried many different combinations but cannot get more than 530 (intensity 30). I don't know how much to expect with cryptonight-heavy algo.

Hi, mine is RX 570 4GB, intensity 0, double_thread false, give me 698 h/s.
Core clock 1175 mem clock 1900.
Thanks. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. With almost the same settings I have much lower hash rate.
RX 570 4 GB, Core/Mem -1150/1970 MHz - Intensity 0, double_thread false - only 450 H/s.
With CryptonightV7 I have over 900 H/s.

maybe you should post your config here so someone can help you more details.
Good advice.
Besides values in the code below, I also tried the following combinations:
intensity 0 - double_threads : true,
intensity 0 - double_threads : false,
intensity 30 - double_threads : true,
intensity 60 - double_threads : false,
I also tried with values from 28 to 34 and 44 to 64.
Auto settings for Intensity are 29 for "double_threads : true" and 59 for "double_threads : false"

which driver is it? 18.3.4 or blockchain driver? if it's 18.3.4 or newer version did you already enabled compute mode?
Drivers are 18.3.4 and Compute mode is enabled. I don't have problem with Cryptonight algo, only with Cryptonight-heavy. I just noticed a strange thing. With Heavy algo my memory clock vary A LOT. It goes from 1000 to 1970 MHz all the time. It changes every second. Obviously, that's why I have lower hash rate. With regular Cryptonight mem clock is stable at 1970 MHz (same miner). Any idea why is this happening?
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
Can someone please share RX 570 hash rate and settings for Cryptonight-heavy algo? I'm getting around 500 H/s with Intensity 0 (auto).
I tried many different combinations but cannot get more than 530 (intensity 30). I don't know how much to expect with cryptonight-heavy algo.

Thanks. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. With almost the same settings I have much lower hash rate.
RX 570 4 GB, Core/Mem -1150/1970 MHz - Intensity 0, double_thread false - only 450 H/s.

Good advice.
Auto settings for Intensity are 29 for "double_threads : true" and 59 for "double_threads : false"
Code:
{
/* Type can be : normal, normalv7, lite, litev7, heavy, ipbc, artocash, alloy  */
"cryptonight_type" : "heavy",

/* Intensity 0-> auto intensity, or value from 1-300  */
"intensity" : 31,

/* To use 2 threads per card set double_threads to true  */
"double_threads" : true,

/* Uncomment this if you want to set GPU target temperature  */
/* Works only if ADL is working on your system */
/*"target_temperature" : 0,*/

/* Uncomment this if you want to set system shutdown temperature  */
/*"shutdown_temperature" : 90,*/

/* Uncomment this if you don't want to use the built in watchdog, but you want a script to run on GPU fail */
/* If you use the reboot-windows.bat it will restart your computer if a GPU fail occurs */
/*"reboot_script" : "reboot-windows.bat",*/

/* Advanced settings for each GPU manually */
/* Put in devices that you want to use, if you for ex. don't want to use gpu 2, just don't insert it,like in this example */
/* Id starts from 0 , not from 1 !! */
/* To get a list of available devices with their id's, use --listdevices parameter */
/* This is just an example, edit it and remove comment lines !! */

/*"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 80, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 40, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
{ "id" : 3, "intensity" : 30, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
{ "id" : 4, "intensity" : 90, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1}
]*/
}

which driver is it? 18.3.4 or blockchain driver? if it's 18.3.4 or newer version did you already enabled compute mode?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
using ver 1.5.1 my #6 GPU fan Goes to 2000 RPM but others are normal from 900 to 1200
using previous version 1.3.1 every thing is normal
4 GPU RX 580 3 GPU RX 480
using 18.3.1 adrenaline edition driver
what can I do ?
Thnx

Good advice.
Code:
{
/* Type can be : normal, normalv7, lite, litev7, heavy, ipbc, artocash, alloy  */
"cryptonight_type" : "heavy",

/* Intensity 0-> auto intensity, or value from 1-300  */
"intensity" : 31,

/* To use 2 threads per card set double_threads to true  */
"double_threads" : true,

/* Uncomment this if you want to set GPU target temperature  */
/*"target_temperature" : 0,*/

/* Uncomment this if you want to set system shutdown temperature  */
/*"shutdown_temperature" : 90,*/

/* Uncomment this if you don't want to use the built in watchdog, but you want a script to run on GPU fail */
/* If you use the reboot-windows.bat it will restart your computer if a GPU fail occurs */
/*"reboot_script" : "reboot-windows.bat",*/

/* Advanced settings for each GPU manually */
/* Put in devices that you want to use, if you for ex. don't want to use gpu 2, just don't insert it,like in this example */
/* Id starts from 0 , not from 1 !! */
/* To get a list of available devices with their id's, use --listdevices parameter */
/* This is just an example, edit it and remove comment lines !! */

/*"gpu_conf" :
[
{ "id" : 0, "intensity" : 80, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1},
{ "id" : 1, "intensity" : 40, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
{ "id" : 3, "intensity" : 30, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},
{ "id" : 4, "intensity" : 90, "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 1}
]*/
}
Activity: 176
Merit: 2

Activity: 10
Did not find a monitoring solution from a third party, so I made my simple html + JS dashboard )))

https://prntscr.com/jectz0
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Is it possible to pass intensity, dual thread options through the command line rather than config files?

not yet, but its on the wishlist, so be patient Smiley
Activity: 33
Is it possible to pass intensity, dual thread options through the command line rather than config files?
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
I have 15 rigs mining with SRBminer. (84 cards)

But, every time that a new version comes it takes me a lot of time to update all the rigs.

So..
My question is this: is there any Rig management software or something similar for Windows?

A software that can be used to update all the rigs at once?
A software that can connect to each machine (rig) and execute for example a script or batch of commands for each computer?

I wonder..
How do these people or companies that have a greater number of cards or a huge farm of GPUs like Genesys Mining to solve these problems?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethmonitoring-ethcontrol-ewbf-claymores-ccminer-antminer-androidios-1932864
https://ethmonitoring.com
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
CryptoNight Light Variant 1
it "lite" ?

I don't think there is CryptoNight "Light" Variant 1.
There is CryptoNight-Lite Variant 1.
In SRB, you can use cryptonight_type = "litev7". Turtlecoin uses this algo.

There's a list of coins/cryptonight_type in the first post.

For Iridium use litev7
Activity: 46
it "lite" ?

I don't think there is CryptoNight "Light" Variant 1.
There is CryptoNight-Lite Variant 1.
In SRB, you can use cryptonight_type = "litev7". Turtlecoin uses this algo.
Activity: 115
it "lite" ?
Activity: 46

Activity: 70
Have anybody tested rx 560 2 and 4gb on Heavy? Wich hashrate do you get?
Asus RX 560 2Gb DualFan Unplugged (Elpida) 515 h/s for cn/cn-v7, 325 h/s for cn-heavy. Double threads and 13 intensity.
http://scrin.org/i/18/05/20180506020147.png

My friend has a Gigabyte RX 560 4Gb (micron ?). 450 h/s for cn-heavy with double threads and 0 intensity.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 22
hey 1st off great miner.
My issue is when i try to run it, it compiles submits a share or two and then a message comes up say " Something went wrong, i think you are up to something naughty and I have to stop you" and the miner shuts off
Activity: 52
is this coming to GTX anytime soon ?
Jump to: