Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 279. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hi doktor,

Could you please check the screen shot please? Currently I am mining sumo on sumo.fairpool.xyz using version 1.5.0.
On my high hashrate rig, it is quite often to get million difficulty as shown in the screen shot below.
I tried with other miner as well like cast xmr 1.0.0, no issue with difficulty. Unfortunately, I didn't happy with it's hashrate.

And when the miner gets million difficulty, the miner will just display the hashrate, and few minutes later, it will run hashing again with difficulty 2000.

i hear you but the pool sets the diff, according to the speed you send shares. The more shares you send in shorter time so will the pool raise the difficulty. If the pool is set up good it should set a diff high so you should get approx 10 shares / min.
Others also complained on fairpool, but they said they have problems with every miner there, not only SRB.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi doktor,

Could you please check the screen shot please? Currently I am mining sumo on sumo.fairpool.xyz using version 1.5.0.
On my high hashrate rig, it is quite often to get million difficulty as shown in the screen shot below.
I tried with other miner as well like cast xmr 1.0.0, no issue with difficulty. Unfortunately, I didn't happy with it's hashrate.

And when the miner gets million difficulty, the miner will just display the hashrate, and few minutes later, it will run hashing again with difficulty 2000.

https://imgur.com/a/pwAsYxm
Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com

Hey,

Don't forget to add "api_enabled":true to your config.txt
How to guide for monitoring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0_laPal9Mw&feature=youtu.be

It will be added to next version of EthControl also, then it's available to deploy new versions with few clicks.
Activity: 2
I notice that every time after developer mining time, H/s drop for about 20% and it need long time to recover (1/2 hour). If I restart miner at that time he start to mine high H/s like before. 
Anyone else notice that ?
So i tried to set an auto start after restart but when the miner opens it shows random purple letters and shuts off.

also still would like to know why 1 rig when i try to run it, it compiles submits a share or two and then a message comes up in the miner stating " Something went wrong, i think you are up to something naughty and I have to stop you" and the miner shuts off

what is different on that rig than on the others where it is working?
That is an anti debug trigger you are seeing there.
Activity: 2
report from me : miner is so good i got 1056 h/s on rx 580 and 650 h/s for 570 Wink

tell your settings for rx 580 ?
also do you have constant speed or variable from 900-1056 ?
Activity: 89
report from me : miner is so good i got 1056 h/s on rx 580 and 650 h/s for 570 Wink
Activity: 5
can u activate double thread with 4 GB VGA ?, it didn't shown an increase hash-rate.
Activity: 115
Activity: 18
RE: Awesome Miner
You will probably need to turn on Menu>Options>General> (Click) "Check for development versions"
Activity: 18
Been emailing with Patrik at Awesome miner and he has added SRBMiner 1.5.1 to Awesome Miner now that it has an API.... which is .... emmm. Awesome!

It's not without some issues though. (Unless its operator error by me). I'm not sure if there are issues with the SRBMiner API or the Awesome Miner API implementation.
It seems to ignore the .bat file so you cant implement those triggers.
Also one of my 3 rigs is having huge communication issues which I cant figure out.. It shuts down then communication to Awesome Miner is totally lost until I restart both the awesome miner machine and the mining rig (restart the machine, not just the software)

Anyways.. Awesome miner implementation is a great happening. Now to just work out the bugs.
Activity: 22
So i tried to set an auto start after restart but when the miner opens it shows random purple letters and shuts off.

also still would like to know why 1 rig when i try to run it, it compiles submits a share or two and then a message comes up in the miner stating " Something went wrong, i think you are up to something naughty and I have to stop you" and the miner shuts off
Activity: 136
Hello Doktor, is there any plan support overclock settings in config.txt?

Doctor my main gpu is doing around 870 but if i go see a tv show or something else he will go for 980, now what i do is when i let it mine i simply let vlcplayer open with something at pause and the gpu will always be doing 980h/s. Why i get more 100h/s if i am running a vlc player? I tried increasing dificulty but same results.

im not smart enough for this question.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hi

i want to put srbminer on my  580 rig but when i start it ,rig hang :/

srb works great on my 570 rig but 580,no?

4go ram,win 10 1709,ati 18.3.4,24go virtual memory,
same as bios stock or bios mod.

any idea?
Activity: 24

Doctor my main gpu is doing around 870 but if i go see a tv show or something else he will go for 980, now what i do is when i let it mine i simply let vlcplayer open with something at pause and the gpu will always be doing 980h/s. Why i get more 100h/s if i am running a vlc player? I tried increasing dificulty but same results.
Jump to: