Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 41. (Read 237217 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hi dok.
the new v work fine . almost 1 w with out any crash or ...

thank lot. if i can do something . plz tell me.
Activity: 20
sure, just around 19:00. will come back with results, thanks
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Ok, so Vega64, on V4 algo, right?
Are you using text config file or cmd ?

Please paste it here.

If there was such a bug in miner i guess others would also report Smiley
Correct. 64 on v4.

I've just changed my wallet at pools.txt, everything else is stock. What is weird, because this is working with 1.8.1. But for some reason 1.8.2 breings only 1100Hs, instead of 2000+.

Could you try to paste this in a .bat file and run :

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
@echo off
cd %~dp0
cls

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype cryptonight_r --cgpuid 0 --cgpuintensity 120 --cgpuworksize 16 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 --cwallet 4A5hJyu2FvuM2azexYssHW2odrNCNWVqLLmzCowrA57xGJLNufXfzVgcMpAy3YWpzZSAPALhVH4Ed7xo6RZYyw2bUtbm12g --cpassword x
pause

Please paste it here.

Correct. 64 on v4.

I've just changed my wallet at pools.txt, everything else is stock. What is weird, because this is working with 1.8.1. But for some reason 1.8.2 breings only 1100Hs, instead of 2000+.

Nothing is wrong. Which driver are you using, and did you enable compute mode?

Used 19.2.2, and had 2000+Hs on 1.8.1 but 1100Hs with 1.8.2 then updted driver to 19.3.3. Same results, 1.8.2. hasing only the half of 1.8.1.

Compute mode is unavailable when you have got vega, you can change it with lower cards, like 580X. So stock driver, and HBCC off.

Dok, same with 19.4.1.

Please paste it here.

Used 19.2.2, and had 2000+Hs on 1.8.1 but 1100Hs with 1.8.2 then updted driver to 19.3.3. Same results, 1.8.2. hasing only the half of 1.8.1.

Compute mode is unavailable when you have got vega, you can change it with lower cards, like 580X. So stock driver, and HBCC off.

Dok, same with 19.4.1.
doc, regarding loki-turtle , i have 2 gfx in one system, i checked your youtube video. How do i limit this mining to one GFX?

i tried changing specific config file for loki-turtle by adding:

"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 60 , "worksize" : 8, "threads" : 2},

]

but miner instantly shuts down if i add this to cfg file

You probably miss a comma somewhere. It is easier to set it in cmd :

loki-turtle.bat:

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype turtle --cgpuid 1 --cgpuintensity 60 --cgpuworksize 8 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool lokiturtle.herominers.com:10521 --cwallet your-loki-wallet --cpassword your-turtle-wallet

A note : if you set a non existent cgpuid it will ignore it, and instead try to load the default config.txt.

Turtlecoin devs will implement Argon2ID algo in their next fork (height will be 1.8M), will you propose this algo with SRB ?

Probably not because its not a CN algo.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
doc, regarding loki-turtle , i have 2 gfx in one system, i checked your youtube video. How do i limit this mining to one GFX?

"gpu_conf" :
[

]

loki-turtle.bat:

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype turtle --cgpuid 1 --cgpuintensity 60 --cgpuworksize 8 --cgputhreads 2 --cpool lokiturtle.herominers.com:10521 --cwallet your-loki-wallet --cpassword your-turtle-wallet

A note : if you set a non existent cgpuid it will ignore it, and instead try to load the default config.txt.

Turtlecoin devs will implement Argon2ID algo in their next fork (height will be 1.8M), will you propose this algo with SRB ?

I don't try another algorithm yet, sorry.

V4 has a known bug, that it runs out of memory, so make sure you have a big big virutal mem allocated.

"gpu_conf" :
[

]

loki-turtle.bat:

Code:

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

"gpu_conf" :
[

]

Activity: 34
I don see any error in log.
More log here https://pastebin.com/XY2Ci6c5
I have this erro already 3 time on different Rig.

I never saw/had the miner shutdown gracefully by itself Smiley
Not sure (going to check) but i think the shutdown with resource cleanup is defined only on 3 places in code : ctrl+c, window close on X, and algo switch if using the miner reset switch.
So i have no clue how could this happen by itself.

Now i see window with error
https://i.imgur.com/w2VI26q.png
and log
https://pastebin.com/fm0gSfHv
This is 4 times when I see this error.

Ok, so is this happening only on CN V4 ?

I don't try another algorithm yet, sorry.
i´m not able to run more than one instance - miner cant open config file....how can i run more than one instances now with different algos?!

Create multiple .bat files and thats it, edit and change to point to different config and pool files

i used multiple batch files all the time...but without config file

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype upx --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuintensity 0,0,0,0,0 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet nxxxxxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile upx.txt --gpureorder
SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype mox --cgpuid 5 --cgpuintensity 00 --cgputhreads 2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet nxxxxxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile mox.txt --gpureorder

worked all the time..but not with new version...it´s much easier to change only the bat instead of multiple config files

btw...loooong time ago i have to use different config files...why now change to old style?

It should work with cmd parameters too, i mean theres no limit or something.

first instance creates the config.txt for this instance (with for example UPX settings in the config.txt) and the second instance cant rewrite the config.txt cause it´s write protected

and:

D:\SRBMiner-CN18.exe --ccryptonighttype mox --cgpuid 6 --cgpuintensity 0 --cgputhreads 2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet xxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile mox.txt --gpureorder --config D:\SRBMiner\Config\config-mox.txt
it will use all available GPU´s instead of gpu 6   :/

gpu6 is the 7th gpu. do you have 7 gpus ? Smiley

Config files are not created when you run the miner, i don't really understand you sorry.

If you run from cmd parameters there is no need for --config, because it totally is not used anymore since 1.8.0

Not sure (going to check) but i think the shutdown with resource cleanup is defined only on 3 places in code : ctrl+c, window close on X, and algo switch if using the miner reset switch.

and log

Ok, so is this happening only on CN V4 ?
Activity: 34

and log
Activity: 361
Merit: 16
i´m not able to run more than one instance - miner cant open config file....how can i run more than one instances now with different algos?!

Create multiple .bat files and thats it, edit and change to point to different config and pool files

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype upx --cgpuid 0,1,2,3,4 --cgpuintensity 0,0,0,0,0 --cgputhreads 2,2,2,2,2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet nxxxxxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile upx.txt --gpureorder
SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype mox --cgpuid 5 --cgpuintensity 00 --cgputhreads 2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet nxxxxxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile mox.txt --gpureorder

worked all the time..but not with new version...it´s much easier to change only the bat instead of multiple config files

btw...loooong time ago i have to use different config files...why now change to old style?

first instance creates the config.txt for this instance (with for example UPX settings in the config.txt) and the second instance cant rewrite the config.txt cause it´s write protected

and:

D:\SRBMiner-CN18.exe --ccryptonighttype mox --cgpuid 6 --cgpuintensity 0 --cgputhreads 2 --sendallstales --cpool xxxxxxxxxx --cwallet xxxxxxxx --cpassword x --logfile mox.txt --gpureorder --config D:\SRBMiner\Config\config-mox.txt
it will use all available GPU´s instead of gpu 6   :/

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

Pages:
Jump to: