Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 40. (Read 237217 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thinking of bios modification to my ref vegas 56. Can someone please (that has done it) tells me a good stable config and the pros/cons of all this? does it worth it? already stable 56's with 1880h/s each
Activity: 150
Algorithm: Cryptonight V4 (R) - after 1 minute of work produces multiple errors!
Same here , i switched to another miner , until this will solved Wink
Activity: 59
How to write startup_script: -cclock, -mclock, -cvddc, -mvddc and run it?
Thank.

First download a Claymore miner, then try those commands.

I asked about startup_script.
Algorithm: Cryptonight V4 (R) - after 1 minute of work produces multiple errors!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Can we use "persistent_memory" in the CMD Line?

No, but that parameter is anyways only used when old mode is enabled, and i think it became.. useless

Doc, do we know why TR has such different power consumption compared to other miners?
Are you working on this? Well, I hope something similar can be implemented in your miner too  Wink

We all know why, but we - the others - who don't have enough knowledge with GCN asm, probably can't do much atm.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Modified the startup code from wildrigminer to run SRBminer. Can others with the "miner has stopped working" bug also test it out and suggest any other alternatives to this issue.

start_miner.bat
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
@echo off
cd %~dp0

cls

:loop

for /f "tokens=2 delims==" %%a in ('wmic OS Get localdatetime /value') do set "dt=%%a"
set LOGTIME=%dt:~0,4%_%dt:~4,2%_%dt:~6,2%_%dt:~8,2%_%dt:~10,2%_%dt:~12,2%
set LOGTIME=%LOGTIME: =%
set LOGTIME=%LOGTIME:,=.%.txt

SRBMiner-CN.exe --ccryptonighttype XXX --cpool POOL --cwallet WALLET --cpassword P --cworker R --startupscript ABC.bat --rebootscriptgpuwatchdog XYZ.bat --cjobtimeout 24000 --ckeepalive true --apienable --apiport API --apirigname ZZ --logfile Log\%LOGTIME% --gpuerrorsalert 5 --gpureorder

if ERRORLEVEL 1000 goto custom
timeout /t 5
goto loop

:custom
echo Fucking Error again, killing the damn thing

TASKKILL /F /IM SRBMiner-CN.exe

timeout /t 5
goto loop
The miner has stopped working bug is getting pretty annoying very quickly. Huh
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Doc, do we know why TR has such different power consumption compared to other miners?
Are you working on this? Well, I hope something similar can be implemented in your miner too  Wink

Activity: 195
Merit: 4
Can we use "persistent_memory" in the CMD Line?
Activity: 417
Dok & guys, quick one please:

is the "heavy-x" algo needed to mine x-cash giving the same sort of hashrates as the other heavy/heaven variants (i.e. approx 1750 h/s on Vegas)? I can't seem to find much on this. The Excel spreadsheet does not include any community contributions for that specific algo...

no.
vega 56 hynix give 950hr
vega 56 samsung give 1000hr

is the "heavy-x" algo needed to mine x-cash giving the same sort of hashrates as the other heavy/heaven variants (i.e. approx 1750 h/s on Vegas)? I can't seem to find much on this. The Excel spreadsheet does not include any community contributions for that specific algo...

Yeah x-cash uses heavy-x algo.
I made this chart to keep track of my hashrates.
CN Cheat Sheet
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Activity: 13
Hi Dok
   Great Program runs perfectly, got a question, how do you change the --maxnosharesent ? ive tried setting it for 10minutes. i tried -> ( --maxnosharesent 600 ) and then -> ( --maxnosharesent 10) tested both but it did not reset on either setting. ( not a big issue just wanted to know if i was setting it wrong.)

I also have a request, could you add 1 or even 2 decimal places to avg share time ( 1.xx secs ) to provide more accuracy on hashrate submission for static diff. i would greatly appreciate it.
Activity: 20

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --setcomputemode
(sets AMD gpu's to compute mode & disables crossfire - run as admin)

Thanks, tried. Same sh!t, 1100Hs Smiley
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Dok, could you remove the 120 minutes cap of --maxnosharesent for next release?

Thank you

I will make that parameter optional, so if it's not used there won't be any default value. Also will set the max to 24h.
This parameter can get 'crazy' when windows re-adjusts time if ntp is used, so it's better if its not on by default.

Hi, Doc!
I have a few questions that I would like to clarify:
1. If I use config file, where I specify gpu-only parameters (intensity, threads, worksize), then parameters rebootscriptgpuwatchdog and rebootscriptminrigspeed, which specified via cmd, not working. But if these parameters specify in config file, they are working. So, is it possible to give priority to cmd input over config file?
2. Is it possible to add support for variables for pools file? If you have many rigs you must specify worker name, in pools.txt, on each of them, and it's not comfortable. But worker name can be taken from variable %computername%.

1. You set everything either in config, or cmd. There is no more mixing of these two since 1.8.0 . So you can set --rebootscriptgpuwatchdog and --rebootscriptminrigspeed

2. Sorry but no. It would take too much time, and i don't think it's such a valuable option.
Activity: 9
Dok, could you remove the 120 minutes cap of --maxnosharesent for next release?

Thank you
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi, Doc!
I have a few questions that I would like to clarify:
1. If I use config file, where I specify gpu-only parameters (intensity, threads, worksize), then parameters rebootscriptgpuwatchdog and rebootscriptminrigspeed, which specified via cmd, not working. But if these parameters specify in config file, they are working. So, is it possible to give priority to cmd input over config file?
2. Is it possible to add support for variables for pools file? If you have many rigs you must specify worker name, in pools.txt, on each of them, and it's not comfortable. But worker name can be taken from variable %computername%.
Cryptonight R - After a minute of work, it gives errors - the wrong algorithm!
And so on all pools!
sure, just around 19:00. will come back with results, thanks

same, 1100Hs Sad

Code:
SRBMiner-CN.exe --setcomputemode
(sets AMD gpu's to compute mode & disables crossfire - run as admin)
Activity: 20
sure, just around 19:00. will come back with results, thanks

same, 1100Hs Sad
Pages:
Jump to: