Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 43. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 363
Merit: 16
LOKI diff +122% - hahaha...
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
what is hash for vega 64 and vega 56 on turtle coin?

Vega 56
GPU0 :    16765 H/s [T: 56c, RPM: 3256, CC: 1450 MHz, MC: 1100 MHz][BUS:13]
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
what is hash for vega 64 and vega 56 on turtle coin?
Dual mining is awesome thanks!
Question - I assume that power consumption will be higher than usual?

No its not that kind of dual mining, this is something the pool supports. So with the same hashrate, same everything you can mine two coins (loki+turtle).
This is called merged mining, and it exists for quite some time.

Ok cool.
So let me ask this.
Does algo "Cryptonight Turtle" use more power than "Cryptonight BitTubeV2"?

My 4 x Vega 56 rig pulls 750w when mining Cryptonight BitTubeV2 but when merge mining Loki/Turtle it pulls 850w.

Right, CN Turtle is more power hungry

Cool thanks!
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

No its not that kind of dual mining, this is something the pool supports. So with the same hashrate, same everything you can mine two coins (loki+turtle).

Ok cool.
So let me ask this.

My 4 x Vega 56 rig pulls 750w when mining Cryptonight BitTubeV2 but when merge mining Loki/Turtle it pulls 850w.

Right, CN Turtle is more power hungry

Ok cool.
So let me ask this.

Activity: 13
new version is great
6xvega64 GPU@1447/memory@1100 (-+1300w)
drivers 18.5.1
hashrate ~12,4KH/s (2.5% rejected shares on nanopool)

looks rock solid after 12 hours of running (last version run hardly 4 hours)

great work doc!!!

What MV you using for your core?  I'm assuming memory is at 800mv to get 1100

Been solid for me too.  Just one restart in 24 hours and the miner handled it gracefully itself.

Cheers mate
Activity: 49
hi doc .
it's perfect . work for 3 day non stop with out any error reject and ....

i use dual mining . it' good with 380 000 h/s in (380K) ... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

thanks .  Kiss
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
How to dual mine Loki and Turtle coins

What is it? Is it legit? I know coin developers was trying to avoid merge mining in the past ...

It is, it's working. You mine 2 coins at the same time with the same hashrate Smiley
It's not a new concept either.
I used to merge-mine CN coins back in 2014.
Unfortunately they used to be shitcoins mostly, but now there seems to be a resurgence. TRTL+LOKI is good, but there's a whole bunch of others (XHV+BLOC etc).
You can head over to semipool and check. They've got quite a few combos on offer.
Activity: 288

What is it? Is it legit? I know coin developers was trying to avoid merge mining in the past ...

It is, it's working. You mine 2 coins at the same time with the same hashrate Smiley

test. realy work but have trouble with pool connect at start

legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

https://youtu.be/Ccs6Fidy3-A
Activity: 8
Hi Dok
Thanks for 1.8.2 as it runs stable for me for already 24hours and counting....

By the way would you be able to explain how the miner makes this parameter work? --cgputargettemperature

I mean I know what it does but how does it manage the temp?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Can 1.8.2 handle more than 4 cards on a single rig? Windows 10. Have issues when i connect a 5th and 6th card. With 4 it does fine. Seems it can find the device/bus . Only finds 2 cards, shows the rest in red and not hashing, eventually DEAD, after i connect 5th card. Ok, didn't know if its another issue. I am aware that with W10 and cards more than 4 there is other things to consider. only having this problems with SBR 1.8.2

People use it with 10+ cards so yes, it can handle more than 4 Smiley

ok, Just wanted to be sure its confirmed it works with 4 plus cards Smiley

Thanks for the quick reply  Wink

Will keep investigating the system.
Activity: 13
Hi doktor, I have a question.
I'm mining using the start-algo-switching.bat to mine on MoneroOcean and I have one specific card that sometimes has some strange behavior. I use OverdriveNTool to set the fan speed at 3000 RPM for each card. I reset the vegas and apply the clock+fan speed once while starting the miner. Sometimes during mining (I don't know if it's during the algo switch or not) I have one card that the fan goes to 700 RPM, making it a lot hotter than the other cards. If I manually close the miner and start it up again, the reset vegas + overdriventool makes the fan run at 3000 RPM again. So I don't want to be so quick to judge that this is a hardware problem.

This happens very randomly. it might be twice a day or once every 4-5 days.

So now the question: how would be the proper way to identify a high temperature for this specific card (or drop in the hashrate, since the Vega throttles and the hashrate gets lower) and to trigger a custom batch file (that in this case would simply restart the computer)? how can I use reboot_script_gpu_watchdog or reboot_script_min_rig_speed but to trigger for one specific card? I don't have one single config.txt file because I'm using algo switch.

Thanks a lot
Can 1.8.2 handle more than 4 cards on a single rig? Windows 10. Have issues when i connect a 5th and 6th card. With 4 it does fine. Seems it can find the device/bus . Only finds 2 cards, shows the rest in red and not hashing, eventually DEAD, after i connect 5th card. Ok, didn't know if its another issue. I am aware that with W10 and cards more than 4 there is other things to consider. only having this problems with SBR 1.8.2

People use it with 10+ cards so yes, it can handle more than 4 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: