Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU Miner V1.9.3 - native algo switching - page 95. (Read 237247 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
SRBMiner v1.7.1 added to https://www.minermonitoring.com/ https://www.ethmonitoring.com/

Join our discord https://discord.gg/aGGaeqq

also, you can check the speed of the miner on different rigs using the benchmark page: https://minermonitoring.com/benchmark
Activity: 33
Having tested version 1.7.1 I will say with confidence
for old pitcairn cards
  benchmark shows a huge drop on heavy, normalv7, normalv8,
stellitev4 test interrupted by message
Error CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram [ctx-> Program] for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)
[2018-11-23 17:25:04] GPU's Error initing. Stopping miner process
[2018-11-23 17:25:04] Stopping miner process
transition to kernel 2 did not give results
I am completely disappointed with the miner
great job
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Auto setup for freehaven is sh*t, i forgot to tune it, so it uses settings like for heaven, which is obviously bad.

For Vega try intensity 110, for other i dunno  Grin
V1.7.1
- Added new algo FreeHaven
- Small OpenCL optimisations
- Added 3 different modes for heavy algos (Heavy, Haven, BitTube, Italo, FreeHaven)
- Added value '9999' for fragments, that sets internally to the value it was in previous 1.6.8 version
- Fixed benchmarking mode + startup monitor bug
- Fragments, aes, bralock and heavy_mode can be set now outside gpu_conf, so it applies to every GPU

- Freehaven algo is here, a lot of you were waiting for this
- Added new parameter "heavy_mode", it can be used in gpu_conf, or just in the config, it is applied if not in auto mode (intensity = 0).
It can be 1,2,3.
1: This is the default method for doing heavy calculations now, it's more stable and should produce less compute errors than in the previous 1.7.0 version. Note that worksize 9 isn't the optimal worksize anymore for Vegas if using this mode. Worksize 8 now gives better results, you just need to find a good value for intensity.

2: This is the calculation method from the previous 1.7.0 version, use it if you can get better results with it than with mode 1. Note for Vegas : worksize 9 is optimal here.

3: Experimental mode, it is the fastest but tends to produce the most compute errors, if your GPU's are tuned maximally to the edge. I put it here because maybe someone can get the best results with it.

- Ellesmere 8gb cards just love to throttle hashrate on heavy algos, lot of you said you had better results on previous versions, so if you set fragments to 9999 it uses the same internal settings for it used in 1.6.8.
I am sure with the new mode for heavy calculations higher hashrates can be achieved, but a lot of users just copy over the old settings and guess what, does are not optimal anymore.
With the new method you should lower the intensity a little bit than before, and find the right fragments setting for your GPU's. Some users reported they have higher hashrates after playing a little bit with these settings.

- I had to add parameters 'fragments', 'aes', 'bralock, and now 'heavy_mode' to the config file outside the 'gpu_conf' because.. well, nobody reads the first page or readme.txt anymore Smiley
Activity: 8
Hello Doktor,

So I usually enjoy using your miner. But since the v8 fork, I cannot use "gpu_conf" : command anymore. When I add some values to the integrity, worksize etc, the miner will not start but just shuts down for no reason. But if I delete the "gpu_conf" : line with its values, miner works fine. Its giving me headache like for real. Can you help me on this one?

have error in config, post and we help you fix that

My config for normalv8 is:

{
"cryptonight_type" : "normalv8",
"intensity" : 0,
"double_threads" : true
"gpu_conf" :
[
   { "id" : 0, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 1, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 2, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 3, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 4, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
   { "id" : 5, "intensity" : 54, "worksize" : 8, "fragments" : 1, "threads" : 2},
]
}

When I add "gpu_conf" : line, miner just won't start well actually it starts but then it just turns off by it self without saying anything.

You are missing a , after "double_threads" : true
Holy shit, it worked. Thank you so much Doktor.
Activity: 5
Miner stops working without any errors. It just stops, but does not hang. With what it can be connected.

I have several rigs that run normal with 1.7. Just one stopped working yesterday and it cannot start anymore. No version of SRB-Miner starts anymore.
I do get a callout saying SRB-Miner stopped working and I have the following in the eventviewer:

Faulting application name: SRBMiner-CN.exe, version: 1.7.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: igdrclneo64.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a96b19b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000030819
Faulting process id: 0x1d08
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4829d005c984a
Faulting application path: C:\MinerStuff\SRBMiner-CN-V1-7-0nEW\SRBMiner-CN-V1-7-0\SRBMiner-CN.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_250db833a1cd577e\igdrclneo64.dll
Report Id: 42e2af91-4114-4f3f-b2a8-599c67ab5af2
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Any suggestions anyone?

The only thing that would be different here is, I ran out of HDMI-Dmmys. So on restart without a connected screen I have no onboard graphics. Could that be it? Forgot to try that while in the farm earlier...

/Edit: igdrclneo32.dll intel integrated graphics, I guess the software is trying to launch using openGL or something and it is failing
From https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/8hc7ig/possible_fix_for_windows_10_users_psnow_not/
DDU-ing it now...and it works.

Could it be an OpenCL or Miner bug?
Activity: 3
I believe at least a comma is missing after

"double_threads" : true,
Hello Doktor,

So I usually enjoy using your miner. But since the v8 fork, I cannot use "gpu_conf" : command anymore. When I add some values to the integrity, worksize etc, the miner will not start but just shuts down for no reason. But if I delete the "gpu_conf" : line with its values, miner works fine. Its giving me headache like for real. Can you help me on this one?

{
"gpu_conf" :
[
]
}

When I add "gpu_conf" : line, miner just won't start well actually it starts but then it just turns off by it self without saying anything.

You are missing a , after "double_threads" : true
Activity: 13
edited
580/8 srbminer 1.7.0 1230/2100 (880mv) - 1135-1140h/s haven
"gpu_conf" :
[
]
}
HYNIX H5GQ8H24MJR
999000000000000022339D00CEDD6B4470551414B80D960B0040C400750314204A8900A00200000 018123745B92B3A16

I need better strap for my hynix card but just want to confirm that this is correct strap because it is much longer the original and also it has space between last group of 0. Can someone tell me correct version because I don't want to brick my card.
Activity: 72
Same issue for my 6Xvega Win10 SRBminer1.7.0  cryptonight V8  ,just stuck ,not hang,  restart SRBminer again, then it  work.

Miner stops working without any errors. It just stops, but does not hang. With what it can be connected.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
anyone anyone how to setup / enable email notification (SRB 1.6.Cool? , i have this config on pool :

Code:
{
"pools" :
[
 {"pool" : "haven.miner.rocks:4005", "wallet" : "walletaddress.62800", "password" : "w=vega"},
]
}

you must go here and follow instructions

https://haven.miner.rocks/#subscribe

-----
BTC
Activity: 8
Hello Doktor,

{
"gpu_conf" :
[
]
}

Activity: 28
hd 6950 supports this miner?

You mean HD 7950* ?

I don't know but I hope ! Cheesy
hd 6950 supports this miner?
Hello boys !  Cheesy

I'm trying to configure my Sapphire HD 7950 with SRBMiner 1.7.0 but it's look like I've got many problems…

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/3/1542827056-capture.png

I'm on Windows 10 x64 1809 fresh install with 18.5.1, compute mode is on.

Compiling kernel -> Errors
No informations about T, CC, RPM, etc...

18.6.1 : Same problems

Any idea ?

Thanks !
Activity: 3
anyone anyone how to setup / enable email notification (SRB 1.6.Cool? , i have this config on pool :

Code:
{
"pools" :
[
 {"pool" : "haven.miner.rocks:4005", "wallet" : "walletaddress.62800", "password" : "w=vega"},
]
}

Activity: 22
hy @doktor83

just want to ask you if SRB support free haven soon ? my rigs are waiting for this so much Smiley

hate xmr-stak
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
I am having great difficulty getting SRBMINER to run on one 6 gpu rig.  When I run the miner the cmd window opens for a quick second then closes.  An error occurs which shuts down mining, the log indicates CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram.  If I run with --list-devices parameter it shows all of my gpus numbered GPU0-GPU5 correctly then the following errors:

CryptonightV8 mode enabled

[2018-11-21 05:29:01] Loading normalv8 kernel for DEVICE BUS_ID[1] ...
[2018-11-21 05:29:01] Error CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)

Stopping miner...Uno momento

I am using the iGPU (Pentium G3260) to display the Windows desktop.  The config file is the default one.  This setup works fine in my other rigs.  With the problem rig, I can run other CRY mining software with no issues, I prefer to run SRB since it gets better hashes in my other rigs.  The problem rig is built on Biostar H81A mining motherboard and uses a mix of RX570, RX580 and Vega GPUs.

I have seen similar issue and same error in other online posts but have not found the solution to my problem.  If you can help I would greatly appreciate that.

Regards,

You can try to change the kernel with parameter  --cgpukernel in start.bat or using parameter "kernel" in config.txt and use value 1 or 2. For more information, you can find these parameters in ReadMe.txt
Activity: 1
I am having great difficulty getting SRBMINER to run on one 6 gpu rig.  When I run the miner the cmd window opens for a quick second then closes.  An error occurs which shuts down mining, the log indicates CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram.  If I run with --list-devices parameter it shows all of my gpus numbered GPU0-GPU5 correctly then the following errors:

CryptonightV8 mode enabled

[2018-11-21 05:29:01] Loading normalv8 kernel for DEVICE BUS_ID[1] ...
[2018-11-21 05:29:01] Error CL_BUILD_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clBuildProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)

Stopping miner...Uno momento

I am using the iGPU (Pentium G3260) to display the Windows desktop.  The config file is the default one.  This setup works fine in my other rigs.  With the problem rig, I can run other CRY mining software with no issues, I prefer to run SRB since it gets better hashes in my other rigs.  The problem rig is built on Biostar H81A mining motherboard and uses a mix of RX570, RX580 and Vega GPUs.

I have seen similar issue and same error in other online posts but have not found the solution to my problem.  If you can help I would greatly appreciate that.

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: