Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 14. (Read 42480 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 42
February 01, 2023, 06:12:27 AM
Hi, GTX1660 not supported?

Code:
Detecting GPU devices...

GPU0 : nvidia_geforce_gtx_1660               [turing       ][MEM:  6 GB][CU:  22][BUS: 06]

======================================================================
SRBMiner-MULTI 2.1.0

Press 's' to display stats
Press 'h' to display hashrate
Press 'p' to switch to the next pool
Press 'o' to switch to the previous pool
Press 0-9 to disable/enable GPU 0-9, shift+0-9 for GPU 10-19
Press + or - to change gpu boost value

[2023-02-01 11:41:15] No worker devices found
Press any key to continue . . .

Windows/Linux drivers with cuda installed?
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
January 31, 2023, 09:23:58 AM
Hi, GTX1660 not supported?

Code:
Detecting GPU devices...

GPU0 : nvidia_geforce_gtx_1660               [turing       ][MEM:  6 GB][CU:  22][BUS: 06]

SRBMiner-MULTI 2.1.0

Press 's' to display stats
Press 'h' to display hashrate
Press 'p' to switch to the next pool
Press 'o' to switch to the previous pool
Press 0-9 to disable/enable GPU 0-9, shift+0-9 for GPU 10-19
Press + or - to change gpu boost value

[2023-02-01 11:41:15] No worker devices found
Press any key to continue . . .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
January 30, 2023, 07:11:17 AM
V2.1.0
+ Added support for INTEL Alchemist architecture (INTEL ARC 300/500/700)
+ ZIL is now mineable in any single/dual algorithm combination [triple mining]*
+ Added ZIL parameters '--zil-enable', '--zil-pool', '--zil-wallet', '--zil-password', '--zil-esm', '--zil-epoch', '--zil-oc-script'
+ Added ZIL OC parameters '--zil-cclock', '--zil-mclock', '--zil-coffset', '--zil-moffset', '--zil-plimit'
+ Added auto buffer mode for ZIL mining*
+ Added parameters '--disable-gpu-intel', '--gpu-disable-auto-buffer'
+ Added OC parameters '--gpu-cclock1', '--gpu-mclock1', '--gpu-coffset1', '--gpu-moffset1', '--gpu-plimit1'
+ Removed parameters '--gpu-ethash-dag-cache', '--a0-is-zil'
+ Renamed parameters '--a0-start-script' to '--a0-oc-script' , '--a1-start-script' to '--a1-oc-script', '--start-script-delay' to '--oc-delay'
+ Added '--esm 2' which indicates that 'EthereumStratum/1.0.0' + nicehash mode is used for communication with the pool*
+ Allowed separator ',' (comma) which can be used as an alternative for the current '!' separator in all parameters except in '--password'
+ Added custom miner version for Hiveos so you can run 2 SRBMiner instances on the same rig*
+ Minor bug fixes

This is the first release that supports INTEL Alchemist GPU's, so please report any bug/s you find in the discord support channel.

Algorithms currently supported on INTEL Alchemist GPU's [more algorithms soon]:

- kaspa
- sha512_256d_radiant
- sha256dt
- blake3_alephium
- heavyhash

No readings from sensors yet (clocks, temp, etc.)

ZIL mining parameters

--zil-enable
--zil-pool
--zil-wallet
--zil-password
--zil-esm
--zil-epoch

Every parameter except '--zil-enable' and '--zil-epoch' can have multiple values separated with ! (or now also ,)
You can define multiple ZIL pools, with different wallets for example.

'--zil-epoch' parameter isn't needed now, but it can be used in the future if Zilliqa decides to change the work epoch from 0.

GPU OC parameters [NVIDIA ONLY]

First algorithm [A0]:

--gpu-cclock0
--gpu-mclock0
--gpu-coffset0
--gpu-moffset0
--gpu-plimit0
--a0-oc-script

Second algorithm [A1]:

--gpu-cclock1
--gpu-mclock1
--gpu-coffset1
--gpu-moffset1
--gpu-plimit1
--a1-oc-script

ZIL:

--zil-cclock
--zil-mclock
--zil-coffset
--zil-moffset
--zil-plimit
--zil-oc-script

OC parameters are used to set GPU clocks, offsets, etc..
SRBMiner supports algo switching (--multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 and ZIL), so these parameters can be used to change GPU's OC on every algo change!

For example if you mine ETC+ZIL, miner will set OC for ETC on miner start from --gpu-...0 parameters.
When ZIL window opens, miner will apply the OC settings you defined with --zil-.. parameters.
When ZIL window closes, miner will apply OC settings you defined with --gpu-...0 parameters again.

--zil-oc-script :
Path to an executable script (.sh or .bat) which can call external tools to set GPU OC parameters right before switching to ZIL mining.
When ZIL mining period is finished, --a0-oc-script will be called (if user set it) before switching back to main algorithm mining.

--oc-delay can be used to define a delay (in seconds) after the OC settings were applied. Default value is 3 sec.

New functionality : auto switch on some algos to '--gpu-buffer-mode 1' on GPU's that probably wont have enough VRAM for ZIL dag and the main algo memory requirements.
Works only if the auto tune parameter is NOT used.
To disable this functionality use : '--gpu-disable-auto-buffer' parameter.
If you did not disable auto buffer mode, but miner crashes on algorithm switching (probably because of the mentioned reason - not enough VRAM), just add manually the --gpu-buffer-mode 1 parameter

Examples on how to set up ZIL mining in different combinations:

TIP : if your GPU doesn't have enough memory to hold the buffers of every algorithm you use, try adding '--gpu-buffer-mode 1' parameter

1. Mine ETHW+ZIL on ezil.me :
Code:
--algorithm ethash --pool eu.ezil.me:50100 --wallet ETHW-WALLET.ZIL-WALLET

2. Mine RADIANT+ZIL, RADIANT on rplant.xyz, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm sha512_256d_radiant --pool stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:7086 --wallet RADIANT-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2

3. Mine ERGO+NOVO+ZIL, ERGO on herominers.com, NOVO on mynewmining.com, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm autolykos2 --pool de.ergo.herominers.com:1180 --wallet ERGO-WALLET --algorithm sha256dt --pool pool.mynewmining.com:3091 --wallet NOVO-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2
4. Mine EPIC+KASPA+ZIL, EPIC on 51pool.online, KASPA on herominers.com, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm progpow_epic --pool 51pool.online:4416 --wallet 51POOL-USERNAME --algorithm kaspa --pool de.kaspa.herominers.com:1206 --wallet KASPA-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2 --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3

Now comes the fun part. Adding GPU OC parameters. For simplicity the example will have 2 GPU's (id's 0 and 1) that use different OC settings.

2. Mine RADIANT+ZIL, RADIANT on rplant.xyz, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm sha512_256d_radiant --pool stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:7086 --wallet RADIANT-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2 --gpu-id 0!1 --gpu-cclock0 1600!1800 --gpu-mclock0 810!810 --zil-cclock 1200!1300 --zil-mclock 5001!8000

4. Mine EPIC+KASPA+ZIL, EPIC on 51pool.online, KASPA on herominers.com, ZIL on crazypool.org :
Code:
--algorithm progpow_epic --pool 51pool.online:4416 --wallet 51POOL-USERNAME --algorithm kaspa --pool de.kaspa.herominers.com:1206 --wallet KASPA-WALLET --zil-enable --zil-pool eu.crazypool.org:5005 --zil-wallet ZIL-WALLET --zil-esm 2 --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --gpu-id 0!1 --gpu-cclock0 1200!1300 --gpu-mclock0 5001!8000 --gpu-cclock1 1700!1800 --gpu-mclock1 810!810 --zil-cclock 1200!1300 --zil-mclock 5001!8000

--esm values :
0 - getwork/ETHPROXY
1 - EthereumStratum/1.0.0
2 - EthereumStratum/1.0.0 + nicehash mode

Custom miner for Hiveos

To use it you need to select “Custom miner” when you create Flight Sheet and paste this into 'Installation url' : https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/download/2.1.0/srbminer_custom-2.1.0.tar.gz
After that you must set everything manually through the 'Extra config arguments' field by using SRBMiner parameters [ https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/blob/master/Parameters ]

HiveOS update script from v2.0.2 to v2.1.0:

Code:
cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/download/2.1.0/SRBMiner-Multi-2-1-0-Linux.tar.xz && tar -xvf SRBMiner-Multi-2-1-0-Linux.tar.xz && cd SRBMiner-Multi-2-1-0 && miner stop && cp SRBMiner-MULTI /hive/miners/srbminer/2.0.2 && miner start
January 23, 2023, 05:19:43 AM
Hi.

I've a rig with 7 different GPUs.
I want to dual-mine ETC/ZIL+ALEPHIUM on 6 of them (they are AMDs), with different intensities between etchash & blake3
I'm a bit confused about how to declare that :

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-gpu-nvidia --algorithm etchash;blake3_alephium --gpu-intensity 23!23!23!23!23!23;7!0!9!7!7!1

doesn't work, all gpus have the same intensities : 23;7.
Is it possible to tune that per GPU?

If using a dual algorithm (like etchash/blake3) miner will find the best intensity for the second algorithm based on your current OC settings.
You can define them manually too, but you first need to define which gpu's you wanna use with --gpu-id. so:

Code:
--gpu-id 0!1!2!3!4!5 --gpu-intensity 23!23!23!23!23!23;7!0!9!7!7!1
Activity: 1
January 21, 2023, 08:51:17 AM
Hi.

I've a rig with 7 different GPUs.
I want to dual-mine ETC/ZIL+ALEPHIUM on 6 of them (they are AMDs), with different intensities between etchash & blake3
I'm a bit confused about how to declare that :

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-gpu-nvidia --algorithm etchash;blake3_alephium --gpu-intensity 23!23!23!23!23!23;7!0!9!7!7!1

doesn't work, all gpus have the same intensities : 23;7.
Is it possible to tune that per GPU?

January 18, 2023, 01:01:29 PM
V2.0.2
+ Improved mining performance on 'sha512_256d_radiant' for AMD RDNA/RDNA2 GPU's and NVIDIA Ampere GPU's
+ Improved mining performance on dual ETCHASH/ETHASH + SHA512_256D_RADIANT for AMD RDNA2 GPU's
+ Added experimental support for NVIDIA architectures older than 'Pascal'
+ Added GPU OC parameters '--gpu-coffset', '--gpu-moffset' [ NVIDIA - LINUX only ]
+ Fixed bug with --gpu-cclock , --gpu-mclock and --gpu-plimit getting applied only in dual mining mode
+ Removed obsolete algorithms: cosa, circash, 0x10, frkhash, balloon_zentoshi
+ Minor bug fixes

--gpu-coffset sets the core offset of the GPU [ defined in MHZ ]
--gpu-moffset sets the memory offset of the GPU [ defined in MHZ ]

HiveOS update script from v2.0.1 to v2.0.2:

Code:
cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/download/2.0.2/SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-2-Linux.tar.xz && tar -xvf SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-2-Linux.tar.xz && cd SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-2 && miner stop && cp SRBMiner-MULTI /hive/miners/srbminer/2.0.1 && miner start
January 07, 2023, 05:45:02 AM
V2.0.1
+ Added support for NVIDIA 'Hopper' architecture
+ Added NVIDIA support for algorithms : UBQHASH, DYNAMO, BLAKE3_IRONFISH
+ Added GPU OC parameter '--gpu-plimit' [ NVIDIA only ]
+ Re-added kernels for dual ETHASH/ETCHASH/AUTOLYKOS2 + BLAKE3_IRONFISH because of testnet3 [ NVIDIA support added ]
+ Fixed detection of NVIDIA GPU's
+ Fixed compatibility with older NVIDIA drivers
+ Various fixes for mining on nicehash pools / nicehash mode
+ Minor bug fixes

--gpu-plimit sets a limit on the maximum power a GPU can use [ defined in W ]

Available parameters for NVIDIA OC:
[separate value with ! for multiple GPU's]

--gpu-cclock (set fixed core clock)
--gpu-mclock (set fixed mem clock)
--gpu-plimit (set power limit)

HiveOS update script from v2.0.0 to v2.0.1:

Code:
cd /tmp && wget https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/download/2.0.1/SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-1-Linux.tar.xz && tar -xvf SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-1-Linux.tar.xz && cd SRBMiner-Multi-2-0-1 && miner stop && cp SRBMiner-MULTI /hive/miners/srbminer/2.0.0 && miner start
January 03, 2023, 12:58:22 PM
Hello
ver 2.0 1050ti cards on the system
miner says

No worker devices found

yeah, at the moment you need at least 526 drivers. im gonna change that in future release/s.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
January 03, 2023, 08:33:24 AM
Hello
ver 2.0 1050ti cards on the system
miner says

No worker devices found
January 02, 2023, 09:06:11 AM
V2.0.0
+ Added support for NVIDIA architectures : Pascal, Turing, Ampere, Ada Lovelace
+ Added parameters '--disable-gpu-amd', '--disable-gpu-nvidia'
+ Added GPU OC parameters '--gpu-cclock' and '--gpu-mclock' [NVIDIA Volta and newer]
+ Added GPU efficiency to stats & API
+ Removed kernels for dual ETHASH/ETCHASH/AUTOLYKOS2 + BLAKE3_IRONFISH

This is the first release that supports NVIDA GPU's, so please report any bug/s you find in the discord support channel.

Algorithms currently supported on NVIDIA GPU's:

- autolykos2
- etchash
- ethash
- sha512_256d_radiant
- kaspa
- heavyhash
- lyra2v2_webchain
- blake3_alephium
- sha256dt
- kawpow
- evrprogpow
- firopow
- progpow_epic
- progpow_sero
- progpow_zano
- progpow_veil
- progpow_veriblock

Dual mining :

- ethash + kaspa
- ethash + blake3_alephium
- ethash + heavyhash
- ethash + sha512_256d_radiant
- ethash + sha256dt

- etchash + kaspa
- etchash + blake3_alephium
- etchash + heavyhash
- etchash + sha512_256d_radiant
- etchash + sha256dt

- autolykos2 + kaspa
- autolykos2 + blake3_alephium
- autolykos2 + heavyhash
- autolykos2 + sha512_256d_radiant
- autolykos2 + sha256dt

Known issues on NVIDIA:
- autotune (--gpu-auto-tune parameter) isn't working for every algorithm
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
December 23, 2022, 10:05:35 AM
MSR isn't enabled by default? I see a huge performance drop in MinotaurX with this version on a Ryzen 3900x.

Going back to 1.0.7 binary fixes it.

Read the release notes : https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/tag/1.1.1

Thanks, I did miss that part.
December 23, 2022, 09:14:48 AM
MSR isn't enabled by default? I see a huge performance drop in MinotaurX with this version on a Ryzen 3900x.

Read the release notes : https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases/tag/1.1.1
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
December 23, 2022, 08:48:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
December 21, 2022, 07:40:33 AM
V1.1.4
+ Added support for gfx1100 (RDNA3 : RX 7900) GPU's
Where can I see the mining test data for the RX 7900 video card?
December 17, 2022, 10:30:49 AM
V1.1.4
+ Added support for gfx1100 (RDNA3 : RX 7900) GPU's
+ Fixed hashrate regression on 'autolykos2' algorithm for Vega/Ellesmere GPU's that was introduced unintentionally in an earlier version
+ Renamed '--adl-disable' parameter to '--gpu-sensors-disable'
+ Minor bug fixes
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
December 15, 2022, 09:10:33 AM

Problem not in extra params, problem is what miner can't connect to pool. And we use different pools.

This was not my question, but ok. You need help, but you don´t accept the help. For me it works like a charm with every pool - so in my opinion the problem sitting in front of the screen. And you write: "we" so your partners also do something wrong.
If you want help, begin to accept other meanings. Start mining with no extra parameters and single mining. When it works - add more parameters you really need.

So for me it works, the developer write it works.
December 13, 2022, 04:59:16 PM
If i have more time later, i will look into the Firo failure - but i think it is also an failure by BoozyTalking

Actually if he was talking about StakeCube coin (don't know he never gives any information except 'not working'), then he was right, it's not working cause they dont use FIROPOW parameters , their period is different. I got that info from zpool admin. So i dont know why they say they use FIROPOW when .. its not.
December 13, 2022, 04:55:36 PM
GPU is working, stats show hashrate, but no shares is found (tested about 30 minits),
with same difficulty (0.2) even celeron J1900 (which hashrate is less about 10 times)
can found 10-20 shares.

About Xdag - that miner version i use at that moment not work.

And what miner version you are using for Xdag? Really hard to help you with zero information.
My first test on xdag = it is working = i will test it deeper but i am sure all is fine.
Second i tested yescryptR16 on a GPU = success shares found and all working flawless.

Tested with 1.1.3

1.0.9 - Xdag. 1.1.1 not work for me also. Can you provide your command line for Xdag.

Mine is:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --disable-gpu --algorithm randomepic;xdag --pool 51pool.online:4416;xdag.org:13656 --wallet ************;ZgSUDwUv0V2YpWIrbM69q58iZRDg7gLH --cpu-threads 8;8 --password *******;x --worker ;R2700Pro --keepalive true;false --retry-time 5 --max-no-share-sent 1600

It cant connect because you are trying to connect to a non existent host:port.
It's pool.xdag.org:13656 or 116.202.3.220:13656 you could at least spend 15 sec and check that on their page : https://xdag.org/setup?pool_id=2
Activity: 315
December 13, 2022, 10:48:46 AM
Second i tested yescryptR16 on a GPU = success shares found and all working flawless.

Tested with 1.1.3

What GPU you use?

Tested on serveral GPU´s - mostly polaris pendants from the smallest to the biggest.

GPU is working, stats show hashrate, but no shares is found (tested about 30 minits),
with same difficulty (0.2) even celeron J1900 (which hashrate is less about 10 times)
can found 10-20 shares.

And what miner version you are using for Xdag? Really hard to help you with zero information.
My first test on xdag = it is working = i will test it deeper but i am sure all is fine.

Tested with 1.1.3

1.0.9 - Xdag. 1.1.1 not work for me also. Can you provide your command line for Xdag.

Mine is:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --disable-gpu --algorithm randomepic;xdag --pool 51pool.online:4416;xdag.org:13656 --wallet ************;ZgSUDwUv0V2YpWIrbM69q58iZRDg7gLH --cpu-threads 8;8 --password *******;x --worker ;R2700Pro --keepalive true;false --retry-time 5 --max-no-share-sent 1600

this is my commandline for testing xdag

SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-gpu --algorithm xdag --pool xdagmine.com:13654 --wallet ****************** --worker srbminer --cpu-threads 2

why so much extra arguments? You really need them? I don´t think so. Keep the commandline easier. If it works, then you can start to add some extra arguments.

Problem not in extra params, problem is what miner can't connect to pool. And we use different pools.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
December 13, 2022, 10:43:38 AM

Tested with 1.1.3

What GPU you use?

Tested on serveral GPU´s - mostly polaris pendants from the smallest to the biggest.

can found 10-20 shares.

Tested with 1.1.3

Mine is:

Why you don´t set a worker for epic mining? " ;R2700Pro"

this is my commandline for testing xdag

SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-gpu --algorithm xdag --pool xdagmine.com:13654 --wallet ****************** --worker srbminer --cpu-threads 2

why so much extra arguments? You really need them? I don´t think so. Keep the commandline easier. If it works, then you can start to add some extra arguments.
Pages:
Jump to: