Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 16. (Read 42480 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626
October 04, 2022, 02:10:44 AM
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm verushash --pool stratum+tcp://verushash.auto.nicehash.com:9200 --wallet *************.worker1 --password x --nicehash true
[2022-10-04 00:28:17] NAUGHTY5

Clean Windows installation. WTF?

It's not a clean install if you have windivert service installed, cause that's what NAUGHTY5 indicates.
Activity: 1160
Merit: 209
October 03, 2022, 05:36:35 PM
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm verushash --pool stratum+tcp://verushash.auto.nicehash.com:9200 --wallet *************.worker1 --password x --nicehash true
[2022-10-04 00:28:17] NAUGHTY5

Clean Windows installation. WTF?
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 28, 2022, 05:23:30 AM
Is there any option to control power consumption on AMD cards in miner, without me having to resort to manual adjustment in Catalyst Driver or Bios Mod?
Mem clocks? Core Clocks? Power Limit?
Here, in my case, this is essential.
Tks...   Wink
Try OverdriveNTool.
overdrive ntool outdated,not supported new drivers.
September 27, 2022, 12:01:01 PM
V1.0.9
+ Added algorithm 'pufferfish2bmb' for Polaris/Vega cards
+ Performance increase on 'sha512_256d_radiant' algorithm for GPU's
+ Reworked ZIL mining modes*
+ Added automatic caching of ZIL DAG for ETHASH/ETCHASH + ZIL (if GPU has enough VRAM to hold both DAG's)
+ Added nicehash compatibility for algorithm 'verushash'
+ Added parameter '--disable-auto-affinity'
+ Bug fixes

ZIL can be mined in a few ways :

1. ETHASH/ETCHASH + ZIL [ mining ETHASH/ETCHASH until ZIL time, then it switches to ZIL, mines it, and returns to ETHASH/ETCHASH mining. Uses a pool that automatically does the switching, ezil.me for example]
2. ZIL + Any algorithm [ mines the second algorithm until it's ZIL time - then it switches to ZIL, mines it, and returns to second algo mining when done with ZIL ]
3. ETHASH/ETCHASH + ZIL + ALPH/IRONFISH/HEAVYHASH/KASPA/RADIANT [ mines ETHASH/ETCHASH + ZIL on ezil.me for example, with the second algorithm simultaneously. ETHASH/ETCHASH + ZIL uses a pool that automatically does the ZIL switching, ezil.me for example ]

Examples:

1. ETCHASH + ZIL
--disable-cpu --algorithm etchash --pool stratum+tcps://eu.ezil.me:24443 --wallet etc-wallet.zil-wallet

2. ZIL + KASPA
--disable-cpu --a0-is-zil --algorithm etchash --algorithm kaspa --pool stratum+tcps://eu.ezil.me:24443 --pool ru.acc-pool.pw:16061 --wallet etc-wallet.zil-wallet --wallet kaspa-wallet

3. ETCHASH + ZIL + RADIANT
--disable-cpu --algorithm etchash --algorithm sha512_256d_radiant --pool stratum+tcps://eu.ezil.me:24443 --pool stratum-eu.rplant.xyz:7086 --wallet etc-wallet.zil-wallet --wallet radiant-wallet

Notes :
--a0-is-zil can be used only for case nr. 2! [ ZIL + Any algorithm ]
If you don't have enough VRAM for ZIL DAG + second algorithm's memory requirements, add --gpu-buffer-mode 1 to your cmd parameters

--disable-auto-affinity

Use this parameter if you have a multi node CPU, and the automatic affinity setup isn't working the way you want it.
You will need to run a miner instance per node, and define --cpu-threads manually.

Example in Windows :
start /NODE 0 /B /W SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-auto-affinity --disable-gpu --cpu-threads 48 ...
start /NODE 1 /B /W SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-auto-affinity --disable-gpu --cpu-threads 48 ...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
September 21, 2022, 04:56:14 PM
Mining Bamboo (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60808933 , https://discord.gg/tNKcfjWttj ) on my RX5600 and it runs nice, but my Ryzen7 3800X is much better, so I think that CPU is for the time much better option. Thank you for your work
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 21, 2022, 03:01:42 AM
Is there any option to control power consumption on AMD cards in miner, without me having to resort to manual adjustment in Catalyst Driver or Bios Mod?
Tks...   Wink
Try OverdriveNTool.
September 20, 2022, 04:25:52 PM
V1.0.8
+ Added algorithm 'blake3_ironfish' (IRONFISH coin) for CPU/GPU mining, fee 0.85% *
+ Added ETHASH/ETCHASH + BLAKE3_IRONFISH dual mining mode
+ Added AUTOLYKOS2 + BLAKE3_IRONFISH dual mining mode
+ Added algorithm 'pufferfish2bmb' for RDNA cards [ 5xxx ]
+ Performance increase on 'autolykos2' algorithm for RX5700/XT GPU's
+ Small performance increase on 'kaspa' algorithm for RDNA cards [ 5xxx ]
+ Algorithm 'autolykos2' possible fix for situation when miner isn't creating dataset
+ Algorithm 'autolykos2' now uses 1 thread per GPU as default (was 2) - hashrate should be more stable
+ Possible fix for miner crashing when it's trying to reconnect to the pool

Algorithm 'blake3_ironfish' stratum implementation does not send back a message to the miner if share was accepted/rejected, so
you won't have statistics about this in the miner - only how many shares were sent to the pool.
Tested on zk.work pool.

Ironfish is at the moment running at an incentivized testnet.
Activity: 325
Merit: 42
September 15, 2022, 05:33:52 PM
Thanks for your hard work guys.

Question: Today I downloaded the latest version and in the help.bat I don't see the commands for API statistics. In my bat from previous versions (0.8.0) the commands were --api-enable --api-port

What is the command for the new version of SRB?

Stil the same.
Run xmrig --help from terminal or command line.
Activity: 6
September 15, 2022, 12:12:58 PM
Thanks for your hard work guys.

Question: Today I downloaded the latest version and in the help.bat I don't see the commands for API statistics. In my bat from previous versions (0.8.0) the commands were --api-enable --api-port

What is the command for the new version of SRB?
September 09, 2022, 06:19:47 AM
V1.0.7
+ Added algorithm 'pufferfish2bmb' (BMB - Bamboo) for GPU mining [ rdna2 only ], fee 1.00%
+ Small performance increase on 'pufferfish2bmb' algorithm for CPU's
+ Reduced devfee for 'autolykos2' (ERGO) to 1.00%
+ Possible fix for 'Can't switch to algorithm 1' issue when using --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3
+ Bug fixes
Activity: 325
Merit: 42
September 01, 2022, 02:55:10 AM
i tried to mine kawpow algorithm from my r5 m330 but there is no support for my card. I have an old gpu and I would like to take advantage of it, could you help me?
I tried to mine bitcoin but I know it's crazy to do it from a graphics card. I don't understand why only r9 cards and not r5 I just want compatible software for my r5 gpu it would be something interesting.

Your laptop graphics card only has 2GB memory as stated on https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-r5-m330.c2681

Might be the reason.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
August 31, 2022, 02:48:22 AM
i tried to mine kawpow algorithm from my r5 m330 but there is no support for my card. I have an old gpu and I would like to take advantage of it, could you help me?
I tried to mine bitcoin but I know it's crazy to do it from a graphics card. I don't understand why only r9 cards and not r5 I just want compatible software for my r5 gpu it would be something interesting.
Activity: 10
August 30, 2022, 06:42:31 PM
Tks...   Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
August 23, 2022, 10:44:12 PM
I just started a cpu mining today and I'm currently mining Raptoreum using my Ryzen 5 3400GE, but I only got 76-170H/s is this hashrate is okay in my ryzen 5 or Am I missing something, by the way, I also currntly using cpu miner, and I want to try SRBminer and I just want to see the difference.
Have you optimize your RAM and setting the core speed? [1] this will increase and make your hashrate more stable, there's a lot gap betwee 76 to 170H/s even in this site [2] the hashrate is around 189H/s.

You can try it, it doesn't difficult to set up SRBMiner since there's a tutorial on the main thread.

[1] https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/how-to-optimize-cpu-mining-performance-for-monero-random-x
[2] https://www.hashrates.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-5-pro-3400ge-w-radeon-vega-graphics-8-3.30/

Thanks for answering my query, very long time since I stopped GPU mining, that's why I'm totally noob again and have no idea on the latest update on the mining tools that are using today. I will try to do that bro, again, Thanks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
August 23, 2022, 11:52:33 AM
I just started a cpu mining today and I'm currently mining Raptoreum using my Ryzen 5 3400GE, but I only got 76-170H/s is this hashrate is okay in my ryzen 5 or Am I missing something, by the way, I also currntly using cpu miner, and I want to try SRBminer and I just want to see the difference.
Have you optimize your RAM and setting the core speed? [1] this will increase and make your hashrate more stable, there's a lot gap betwee 76 to 170H/s even in this site [2] the hashrate is around 189H/s.

You can try it, it doesn't difficult to set up SRBMiner since there's a tutorial on the main thread.

[1] https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/how-to-optimize-cpu-mining-performance-for-monero-random-x
[2] https://www.hashrates.com/cpus/amd-ryzen-5-pro-3400ge-w-radeon-vega-graphics-8-3.30/
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
August 23, 2022, 09:33:25 AM
August 23, 2022, 07:53:33 AM
V1.0.6
+ Added algorithm 'pufferfish2bmb' (BMB - Bamboo) for CPU mining, fee 1.00%*
+ Algorithm 'xdag' is now compatible with the new XDAGj network protocol

Algorithm 'pufferfish2bmb' stratum implementation supported only ( ffmpool.com )
August 16, 2022, 12:18:55 PM
V1.0.5
+ Added algorithm 'sha512_256d_radiant' (RAD - Radiant Layer One) for CPU/GPU mining, fee 1.00%
+ Added ETHASH/ETCHASH + SHA512_256D_RADIANT dual mining mode
+ Added AUTOLYKOS2 + SHA512_256D_RADIANT dual mining mode
+ Fixed issue with dual mining ethash using nicehash mode
+ Added automatic caching of ZIL DAG in dual mining mode [ETH/ETC] (if GPU has enough VRAM to hold both DAG's)
+ Added parameter '--gpu-ethash-dag-cache' to set caching of specific ETH/ETC epoch in dual mining mode [ def. is epoch 0 - ZIL ]
Activity: 22
August 08, 2022, 09:57:06 AM
104 version consumes one to two percent more power on RDN-RDN2 graphics cards than 103
August 07, 2022, 10:11:32 AM
Is there a possibility to add extra threads for dual mining algorithms?

I noticed it was limited to 1 thread per algo when dual-mining.

For example I want 2threads for ETH/ETC and then one thread for HEAVYHASH.

--gpu-intensity 20+20;10 for example ignored the second thread for ETC/ETH. Only used the first value per algo.

That's not possible.
Pages:
Jump to: