Pages:
Author

Topic: SRBMiner-MULTI GPU & CPU Miner 0.9.4 - page 29. (Read 42979 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I just started mining with my rx 6900 cards ergo and i see hashrate going up to 170MH and after short down to 85. What i do wrong that my hash constantly changes?  core 1300,memory 1000,cvddc 650,mvddc 660
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
I'm running 8 GPU's. Looks like GPU3 starts reading way past what is realistic....like in Gh/s. Something there may be causing it to crash.

yes, that's a sign of driver crash. You could give it more voltage maybe? or mine with the rest 7 cards, leave that one out  Cool
Activity: 5
I'm running 8 GPU's. Looks like GPU3 starts reading way past what is realistic....like in Gh/s. Something there may be causing it to crash.
Give more info, what gpu, OS etc ?

Vega 56 on Windows
New video tutorial : Dual mine ZIL+Haven
Hi doctor!
Do you have any tutorial on how to mine ERG+ZIL in RaveOS?

no sorry, i never used RaveOs, but shouldn't be too hard if you can set custom parameters of the miner?

Ok,thanks
Hi doctor!

no sorry, i never used RaveOs, but shouldn't be too hard if you can set custom parameters of the miner?
Hi doctor!
Trying to mine Ergo. Keeps crashing on me. I've tried everything I can think of. W/ and w/o overclock. Even tried at gpu intensity 1. Any suggestions?

Give more info, what gpu, OS etc ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 4
rx 570 is getting 60 mhs with bios flash and setting for ethereum, so that 480 is low
Trying to mine Ergo. Keeps crashing on me. I've tried everything I can think of. W/ and w/o overclock. Even tried at gpu intensity 1. Any suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
V0.7.5
+ Fixed hashrate for 'autolykos2' algorithm on RDNA and RDNA2 GPU's that broke on previous version (0.7.4)
+ Fixed 'autolykos2' algorithm for Tonga, Fiji and Hawaii GPU's that broke on previous version (0.7.4)

what's the hashrate for fiji and hawaii?

got some on the grave yard  Cheesy

Give it try and you will see  Cheesy

My R9 380x push 41mh out on ERG.

V0.7.5
+ Fixed hashrate for 'autolykos2' algorithm on RDNA and RDNA2 GPU's that broke on previous version (0.7.4)
+ Fixed 'autolykos2' algorithm for Tonga, Fiji and Hawaii GPU's that broke on previous version (0.7.4)

Hi Doktor,
Example for ERG+ZIL on Rustpool.xyz? It doesn´t work at the moment. Rustpool give more zil than every other pool, so i want to stay on this pool. With nanominer it is no problem, but i prefer your miner.

~40mh for 480, if 380x = rx 480 might be 40mh for 280x too.. will play with my spares.
Hi Doktor,
Example for ERG+ZIL on Rustpool.xyz? It doesn´t work at the moment. Rustpool give more zil than every other pool, so i want to stay on this pool. With nanominer it is no problem, but i prefer your miner.

Something like :

Code:
SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --multi-algorithm-job-mode 3 --a0-is-zil --algorithm ethash;autolykos2 --pool eu-zil.rustpool.xyz:8008;ergo.herominers.com:10250 --wallet eth-wallet-here;ergo-wallet-here --password [email protected]:4444@4G;ergo-worker --worker zil-worker;ergo-worker
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
V0.7.5

Give it try and you will see  Cheesy

My R9 380x push 41mh out on ERG.

V0.7.5

Hi Doktor,
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
V0.7.5

V0.7.5
it will work.

how to off card on overheat and on again?
only--gpu-off-temperature available? low intens not available?

no intensity lowering
Hi. Can you look at an issue where the power consumption is not stable and there are random power peaks. When it’s stable, the rig can run around 280W, and sometimes it raise to 380W for few minutes or seconds, and each cards go from 70W to 95-100W… Hashrate always stays stable. I mine on HiveOS

It's not an issues, it is how autolykos2 algorithm works.
V0.7.4

+ Dataset creation for 'autolykos2' algorithm faster
+ Small improvements on 'autolykos2' algorithm & lower power consumption on Windows OS
+ Small improvements on 'ethash' algorithm
+ Small improvements on 'etchash' algorithm
+ --gpu-tweak-profile and --gpu-boost should now work with latest AMD drivers
+ Added parameter '--gpu-buffer-mode', can be used with ZIL dual mining (check Help\Other\Dual-mining-ZIL.txt)
+ Added '--gpu-ethash-mode 3' for older cards, no DAG is created on Ethash, Etchash (use it if you feel really lucky)
+ Changed the way how 'ignored jobs' are displayed. If you want to see 'ignored job' messages, you need to enable extended logging
+ More bug fixes with ZIL 'dual' mining
+ Minor bug fixes
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
Hi. Can you look at an issue where the power consumption is not stable and there are random power peaks. When it’s stable, the rig can run around 280W, and sometimes it raise to 380W for few minutes or seconds, and each cards go from 70W to 95-100W… Hashrate always stays stable. I mine on HiveOS
Pages:
Jump to: