Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 108. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
When POW has ended ?
I want buy some coins it seams to be very interesting coin.

Pow ended a few days ago....So get in before you are to late  Wink Wink

POW ended on August 20th, what are you talking about!?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Why blocks taking forever to download lol guessing POW ended and not much power on network to process transactions and  blocks
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
When POW has ended ?

Pow ended a few days ago....So get in before you are to late  Wink Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When POW has ended ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Looks like my buy order finally went through on Bittrex Smiley

Still keeping an eye out for updates Wink
Activity: 294
Mercurial
Just bought another 5k SSD, waiting for app release!
Activity: 61
Pretty good take for waiting, right? My point is still valid that is worth letting them stake in the wallet until you decide what you want to do. Free coins are free coins and if the price rises a lot it is a little extra icing your cake. 20% is 1.67% per month. On 240k that is about 4k coins extra (free) per month or 1k per week. Just rough numbers but still nice.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hey guys - I've decided to take my SSD out of the exchange and stake it until the price rises... I DL'd the wallet, but it doesn't say it's syncing... Does it just not have a status bar or am I blind?

Also - Does anyone have any idea if its even worth staking 240k SSD? Or is it safer to keep in an exchange?
Jesus, the things I'd do for 240k SSD..... ._.

If it stakes like XST, which it should, you will get a lot of extra SSD while you wait for the price to rise. This is from xst holder that had(has?) a similar amount (232k). The grayed +249 in brackets is one of his stake amounts that day. He probably gets 10-20 a day for similar amounts. So, yes, totally worth leaving them in the wallet with it open for staking until you decide what you want to do. An extra 1k-2k coins per day is nice. You can always leave some on the exchange for trading if you like. This seems like a really good coin, I hope it does well.  Grin

That's not how it works every day.  You do get around 20% per annum.
Activity: 61
Hey guys - I've decided to take my SSD out of the exchange and stake it until the price rises... I DL'd the wallet, but it doesn't say it's syncing... Does it just not have a status bar or am I blind?

Also - Does anyone have any idea if its even worth staking 240k SSD? Or is it safer to keep in an exchange?

If it stakes like XST, which it should, you will get a lot of extra SSD while you wait for the price to rise. This is from xst holder that had(has?) a similar amount (232k). The grayed +249 in brackets is one of his stake amounts that day. He probably gets 10-20 a day for similar amounts. So, yes, totally worth leaving them in the wallet with it open for staking until you decide what you want to do. An extra 1k-2k coins per day is nice. You can always leave some on the exchange for trading if you like. This seems like a really good coin, I hope it does well.  Grin

Activity: 188
Sound science

Haha.  Well.  I hope that this app launches well.

That would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Coins don't mature for 3 full days.

edit: I just realized I didn't read this correctly.  Yeah status bar is left-centered, to the right of the rich list.

You can always click help->debug and look at the current block you're on and the time of the last block you downloaded.  The last block is currently 67578.  Go here to see the most current last block: http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ssd/index.php
Activity: 105
Activity: 280

The "status bar" is a multi colored circle on the leftish of the wallet in the center (if memory serves correctly)...

k - I see it:P It's next to the rich list.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

The "status bar" is a multi colored circle on the leftish of the wallet in the center (if memory serves correctly)...
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha

In your wallet and close it for the next month's, and never open before 10k if you wan't to sell a little bit for christmas........
Activity: 280

What about XYZ ...... The coin that is the last but the best...of all.
Activity: 64
only problem, is the devs named it sonic, not sonic coin. So ticker should probably be just SONIC as its only 1 syllable

SONIC would be a great ticker symbol.

Four letters is a bit too much, most exchanges would probably refuse to use five.
Activity: 238
lol, how did I find out staking was possible just now?? Tell me more, how do the staking payments work?

You have to wait 3 days with open wallet, in order to start staking

thanks for your help, wallet open Wink
Jump to: