Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 109. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol, how did I find out staking was possible just now?? Tell me more, how do the staking payments work?

You have to wait 3 days with open wallet, in order to start staking
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol, how did I find out staking was possible just now?? Tell me more, how do the staking payments work?
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
This is still the most undervalued new coin imo.

Bullet points again:

- First coin with all TOR nodes that has cryptographic transaction anonymity

- Not premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- Incredible developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer rating, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- Wallet has a nice interface with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- App coming out.  Current estimate is 9/23.  Details to be revealed.

- Great name and Logo as well as a strong and loyal community.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
This is still the most undervalued new coin imo.

Bullet points again:

- First coin with all TOR nodes that has cryptographic transaction anonymity

- Not premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- Incredible developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer rating, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- Wallet has a nice interface with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- App coming out.  Current estimate is 9/23.  Details to be revealed.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
only problem, is the devs named it sonic, not sonic coin. So ticker should probably be just SONIC as its only 1 syllable

SONIC would be a great ticker symbol.

+1 this would rock
Activity: 182
only problem, is the devs named it sonic, not sonic coin. So ticker should probably be just SONIC as its only 1 syllable

I agree, I just got back from the Boolberry forum there going ape shit over the name can't seem to make up there mind. There this stubborn guy that is driving people nuts because he wants to keep the name Boolberry. I sure glad this isn't happening here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 294
Mercurial
SONIC is two syllables......
Activity: 476
Activity: 175
Rebranding is lookhing really good, glad you've moved away from doctor who, coin looks more serious now. I reckon you should change the ticker aswell tho, might throw a few people off at first, but could spark new interest aswell with people constantly trading on bittrex. Especially as volume has been good as of late, People are bound to look us up.

And preferably, the ticker should have an X in it  Tongue  All the cool kids are doing it!  XSD I'm thinking.. or SDX
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Don't want to be Mr OCD...Is it possible to change the header as well?
Fixed.  I thought I had last night when I updated but apparently had not
Activity: 345
Don't want to be Mr OCD...Is it possible to change the header as well?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
very nice op and new logo!
Date in OP tells me that the app is getting released 9/23 , Tuesday!
One more point to make, glad that the rebranding has been done before the release of the new app. Get bittrex to change the name and ticker of coin, and then release the app. Doing it in that order will generate a bit of hype, and thats not always a bad thing.
Rebranding is lookhing really good, glad you've moved away from doctor who, coin looks more serious now. I reckon you should change the ticker aswell tho, might throw a few people off at first, but could spark new interest aswell with people constantly trading on bittrex. Especially as volume has been good as of late, People are bound to look us up.
Activity: 175
I know this dev personally, he's a genius, and works on this coin constantly. In fact I think he literally does work on this coin constantly. No cut and paste bull$#!t here. This is good stuff.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
when its released, it will be pumped to 1700 then dumped.  Lips sealed

Bobsurplus already returned to librexcoin, you're already talking "to the moon" there and no longer has to be crying in threads of other coins jealous because maybe he supports them as well.

Go home kid
Activity: 490
when its released, it will be pumped to 1700 then dumped.  Lips sealed
Jump to: