Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 112. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Okey, I am jumping in  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
When the APP comes out:

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Just waiting for the app now.  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

"As a result of implementing both Tor and Time Vortex addresses, it is completely impossible to analyze the blockchain, or even the SSD network in general. This really is taking anonymity and user privacy to a new level, and I like it!"  -- JP Buntinx
Activity: 252
Sonic is way better plus the two syllable thing I think really does matter at a subconscious level... Dollar, Euro, etc. Its a shame some ass ruined TOR as a possible ticker. Anyway This coin does solve many bloat issues and the only thing I can see besides some rebranding is a bump from https://openbazaar.org/ to really put it above the rest. Open bazaar + Tor based anon coin = win
Eating up the sell orders Smiley  Cool

How could you be eating them up when I am?
Activity: 280
lol "butthurt"   Kiss

^ lmao 950 sat buys. check the books son. couldnt even dump now to break even. would be at a loss.

nice trades bro  Cool

I got in at 1400... Still think it's worth more than that tho.. So we'll see be up once it bounces back!
Activity: 490
lol "butthurt"   Kiss

^ lmao 950 sat buys. check the books son. couldnt even dump now to break even. would be at a loss plus the loss of ur other 1500 sat buys. lmao

nice trades bro  Cool

Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Activity: 238

Too bad I have no more BTC ! I have not sold any of them. Their are just currently at SDD coins Smiley
Activity: 134
Activity: 462
Does anybody know the average cost of mined coins? That would affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 188
Sound science
1500 good price to see for this coin.
majorly undervalued. Once I conqueror this App should be ready for a major price boost

God speed.

It reassures me that the dev is active in this forum thread and seems focused.  I will hodl, for great justice.
Activity: 616
Price collapsing..  Undecided

Seriously, don't put buy orders up or I'll need to get some serious FUD going. Let my buys hit and then you may buy some too Cheesy
Jump to: