Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 114. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I read it as "the end of September"...now I am even more intrigued...

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Dev,

Is their something news for the next week....Please can you give a little update.

Still working on the APP, The library is being a bit more work than initially thought to implement.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hi Dev,

Is their something news for the next week....Please can you give a little update.
nothing was hurt. I had been told about it before. I had chosen not to update it because I was curious how many people would point it out.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have invested in SSD and I believe in your talent. If this hurts you you can delete it isn't problem. Just wanted to point out that you to correct it.
Hi Dev,
Please correct from roadmap there is written SSD Application V2 on 31/9. FYI month of september doesn't have 31 days.

I do in fact know that September doesn't have 31 days in it. You are the second person to have pointed this out to me. I wonder how many people would not have noticed my easteregg had you not pointed it out publicly?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hi Dev,
Please correct from roadmap there is written SSD Application V2 on 31/9. FYI month of september doesn't have 31 days.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
SSD about to go back into bull mode...

What makes you say that, just curious...

Just looking at the chart.  A rise above approx. 1429 would put us back into bull mode.  If we break approx. 1526, next resistance won't be until roughly 1901.  1400-1500 would then become a good support line.

Nothing goes straight up...  Not too long ago, this was in the 400-600 range.  Weak hands panic.  Good news ahead, no sense in being paranoid...

Need 1 more confirmation, then officially in bull mode.  - Last indicator didn't show up  Light volume...  Ranging...
legendary

Just looking at the chart.  A rise above approx. 1429 would put us back into bull mode.  If we break approx. 1526, next resistance won't be until roughly 1901.  1400-1500 would then become a good support line.

Nothing goes straight up...  Not too long ago, this was in the 400-600 range.  Weak hands panic.  Good news ahead, no sense in being paranoid...
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hallo Dev,

Can you give us a update......
Activity: 728
I appreciate it, maybe when you get more time, or maybe somebody else can offer an explanation. What advantages or disadvantages does this have over other solutions of some of the other currencies.

At present the most adopted anonymous system is CryptoNote. It suffers badly from blockchain bloat, so it is expensive in terms of storage and bandwidth. Bytecoin and monero as they presently exist will be unuseable in 3 or 4 years, especially if adoption increases. Boolberry relies on "pruning" to address this problem, but it still exists because the memory-expensive ring signatures can't be pruned until the coins have been spent. One way around this problem is to "expire" coins and then prune on expiration--but as you can imagine, do you want to wake up one day and see your nest egg disappear just to save some guy some harddrive space? StealthCoin seeks to address this problem using "sublinear" signatures, but they really only defer the problem because, for a typical ring size, it only reduces by a constant factor (about 2/3 reduction for the typical scenario). That's actually an amazing improvement, if it can be done, but it doesn't solve the problem completely.

The other solution to very strong anonymity is zerocoin/zerocash, which is still vaporware. It is promised for anoncoin, but as yet undelivered. It has a very real problem that some information required to seed the so-called Merkle tree needs to be destroyed. These systems therefore trust a "third party" (non-participant) to seed the Merkle tree and then destroy the information completely. The problem with zerocoin/zerocash, therefore is this aspect of trust.

The third solution is stealth addresses, which actually provide very good anonymity. A stealth address hides the recipient of a transaction completely. It does not hide the sender, though, so it leaks a lot of information about the transaction. But if you are missing every other dot in a transaction chain, it becomes very hard to connect them to make a clear picture. A huge advantage that stealth address transactions have over the other systems is that they require no more storage than a bitcoin transaction. So stealth addresses are a compromise, but in reality an excellent compromise. These work perfectly in SSD.

SSD is unique in that it is the first coin that offers anonymous transactions (stealth addresses) with anonymous networking (tor). Because of that combination, I call it the "most anonymous coin". That's a qualitative assessment, but in my opinion it is a fair one.

I hope that helps. And if I didn't convince you, feel free to dump into my buy orders.

Nice summary but I think you missed XC as a relevant contender...Wink

That said, Anon features are kind of required these days in a coin and I think at least the option needs to be there or the coin is not going to survive.  The thing that is going to set coins a part are going to be brand new things that no one has done before...and that is why I jumped onto SSD a long time ago - a kick arse anon solution with a Proof of Concept on the horizon...
Activity: 345

legendary
legendary
lmao

Bobsurplus slow dumping on you hype fools.

Monday this will be trading at 3.5 to 4k sat. lol

A week later and your stupid predictions are proven false, you lying scammer.

Activity: 490
lmao

lol how is sonic ssscrewd doing
Activity: 742
lmao

Activity: 742
My main concern is that the PoW period is too short and the emission is too big for the initial launch days.

If another coin offers similar feature, but with much longer PoW period (ideally no PoS), such as 10 year half life. I might join.

No coin has been around for 10 years, so how that could be a criterion for you is beyond me. But ok.
Activity: 490
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

in PoW period there were many hundreds of TH/s used to mine this coin + rewards were halving quite fast! Don't think it was cheap to mine this coin! (maybe only for very early adopters when diff was low and block rewards were high)
Activity: 462
My main concern is that the PoW period is too short and the emission is too big for the initial launch days.

If another coin offers similar feature, but with much longer PoW period (ideally no PoS), such as 10 year half life. I might join.
so we can have 10 years of miners dumping new coins on exchange at barely above cost like every other proof of work coin including bitcoin? no thanks

What do you think of the 15 days PoW mining cost of SSD? If it is low, then it is profitable to dump at low price.
Jump to: