Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 118. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
lol some weak hands dumping because of the delay!

They are so going to regret it as soon as the app is out!  Wink

I got some more coins at 1700 sats!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Just because I don't want to share what I am working on shouldn't be cause for concern. It just means it hasn't been done before and as a result I am not ready to see my hard work be released by someone else.

Awesome!  Thanks for the update!
+1
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Just because I don't want to share what I am working on shouldn't be cause for concern. It just means it hasn't been done before and as a result I am not ready to see my hard work be released by someone else.
+1
  Argakiig has shown a really good track record for delivering what he says.
  If the update, is as mentioned, has not been done before. I and hope most, want to see this update presented without error, and if that means delay so be it.
  By the way argakiig you are doing fucking fantastic!

1++
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
+1
  Argakiig has shown a really good track record for delivering what he says.
  If the update, is as mentioned, has not been done before. I and hope most, want to see this update presented without error, and if that means delay so be it.
  By the way argakiig you are doing fucking fantastic!
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Take as long as you need dev!  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
And yet it's already going back up again
Activity: 490
lol this getting dumped.
Hardly.  LOL.  But nice try.

Hardly? lol see you at 800-1000 sat tomorrow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
sell, buy in cheaper.. still going lower
Activity: 134
All the panic sellers.  Roll Eyes You will regret it next week  Cool
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Just wanted to keep you up to date. I am currently working on some high level encryption for the application, I realized what I had implemented was not going to meet the security standards I have set for myself. As a result there is some delay. I will be  keeping you all apprised of the situation.
Thank you again for your patience in this matter

Thanks dev,

No rush but can you make a secret screenshot, ore can you give a little bit information but not to much. So that people can speculate before the launch...This is a great time to do that because a lot of people watch this coin.

Best Regards
Activity: 490
lol this getting dumped.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
100k for 2k!!, wish I had more btc!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
fun little pump and dump..  Cheesy love quick profits!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Someone speculated that it could be an anon mobile wallet, has this been done before?
Activity: 238
No dumpers. Buy your coins again plz.
Haha only leads me to believe its something very innovative then
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'd like to hear a bit more about the app. Has the dev released any more info about it?

No info whatsoever....  Info is sealed tighter than an airlocked bag...
I'd like to hear a bit more about the app. Has the dev released any more info about it?
Activity: 616
Will we get a "sneak peek" at the app before release?   Wink

+1

By the sounds of it... I'm going to guess a mobile wallet, or payment utility with anon function. This could be HUGE! Can't wait to see it! GREAT JOB DEV.

Maybe people will dump now so we can buy more Cheesy
Jump to: