Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 117. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I do it because the coins have great devs and a feature that no other coins have. This coin have a huge potential!  Grin

Pretty much what I see, though how big a step up are these features. I wish I understood the coding and math involved so I had more of a comparative bases to judge this coin. I'm not much of a programmer.
Activity: 238
I do it because the coins have great devs and a feature that no other coins have. This coin have a huge potential!  Grin
i daresay these mini dumps are orchestrated by whales who wish to pick up large amounts of coin from small miner and investor for very cheap. in the weeks and months to come those who panicked will feel as dumb as i do for selling 2k btcd for barely a whole bitcoin.

I want to believe in this coin. What made you decided to invest in this the Coin? That goes for anybody reading this. I love hearing peoples opinions. I'll give you my reasons. than you can give my yours.

After I got into Bitcoin, I started looking at altcoins based with a focus on privacy. I started with Darkcoin, read some really negative stuff about premining, and that DarkSend was nothing more than a rip off of Coinjoin. From there I went and discovered Monero, a Cryptonote coin. I found the whole Cryponote idea fascinating, from Monero I went to Boolberry, because it cleaned up the CryptoNote code and dealing with the speed and blockchain bloat of Monero. The Dev of Boolberry didn't just cut and paste the Cryptonote code he rewrote large junks of it. Boolberry has been stagnate for a while now, so that is why I started looking around.

I found StealthCoin which I was very impressed with, and still am. Then that leads to yours truly SonicScrewDriver, which I heard had a lot in common with Stealth. The Doctor Who reference was just icing on the cake, as I've been a big fan of the show since I was a child. I also like investing in a a long shot. As I went with Boolberry instead of Monero, I'm kind of doing that with SSD, though I still am invested in stealth and think it's a great coin.

So think of my reasoning? What about your reasoning?  Why do you guys think SSD is a good coin and why did you invest and believe in it?
Idiots dump their beautiful coins on us. Thanks for more cheap coins <3
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It's a delay!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry Undecided Embarrassed Shocked Cry Embarrassed Embarrassed
                                                                                   ^
                                                                                 / | \
Subliminal crying. Works like a charm. Right here.    |
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Just because I don't want to share what I am working on shouldn't be cause for concern. It just means it hasn't been done before and as a result I am not ready to see my hard work be released by someone else.

I understand completely, I'd do the same thing in your position. I'm fairly new to the community and would like to say I am impressed with what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work, in time more people will come to appreciate this coin.  Thanks!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
What if ssd can beat darkcoin and be worth 100k sat? Smiley hold and buy low!!
Well lets be realistic... no anonymous coin has come close to darkcoin, but it should be an interesting ride once the app is released Smiley
What if ssd can beat darkcoin and be worth 100k sat? Smiley hold and buy low!!
Activity: 105
@drizzle2405

Xst 2.0?  Grin

Whale call on 9/14 pushed it to the next level...  This ride isn't over yet...  And the unannounced features...  News will be significant.  No hints, no leaks, no one knows what is coming out except for the Dev.
Protip: It's something good.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
@drizzle2405

Xst 2.0?  Grin

Whale call on 9/14 pushed it to the next level...  This ride isn't over yet...  And the unannounced features...  News will be significant.  No hints, no leaks, no one knows what is coming out except for the Dev.
Activity: 560
@drizzle2405

Xst 2.0?  Grin
legendary
Do you have an ETA on the app!?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Mr Net and your friends tired and they are dumping. Dont sell or buy. After dump we repositioned in 2k again.
legendary
That was the worst low volume dump I've ever seen in my life...  Obviously looking to get some cheap SSD...

Now the following is a true dump...

So let's stop pretending that SSD was dumped!
legendary
Just wanted to keep you up to date. I am currently working on some high level encryption for the application, I realized what I had implemented was not going to meet the security standards I have set for myself. As a result there is some delay. I will be  keeping you all apprised of the situation.
Thank you again for your patience in this matter

It's a delay!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Sad Angry Angry Angry Angry Undecided Embarrassed Shocked Cry Embarrassed Embarrassed

lol not cool...
Activity: 105
Just wanted to keep you up to date. I am currently working on some high level encryption for the application, I realized what I had implemented was not going to meet the security standards I have set for myself. As a result there is some delay. I will be  keeping you all apprised of the situation.

Oh you.

Jump to: