Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 119. (Read 284877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Will we get a "sneak peek" at the app before release?   Wink

+1

By the sounds of it... I'm going to guess a mobile wallet, or payment utility with anon function. This could be HUGE! Can't wait to see it! GREAT JOB DEV.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Will we get a "sneak peek" at the app before release?   Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just wanted to keep you up to date. I am currently working on some high level encryption for the application, I realized what I had implemented was not going to meet the security standards I have set for myself. As a result there is some delay. I will be  keeping you all apprised of the situation.
Thank you again for your patience in this matter
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Last time we will see sub 2k prices? looks almost like it

It will, Im buying some more  Smiley
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Last time we will see sub 2k prices? looks almost like it
Activity: 238
So nobody knows what this secret app is then? I hope its awesome, and puts the price through the roof.

Isn't today the day for the big news?  Waiting with bells on. Smiley

This is just the beginning of SSD´s life. And its a pretty good start already! Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
So nobody knows what this secret app is then? I hope its awesome, and puts the price through the roof.

Isn't today the day for the big news?  Waiting with bells on. Smiley
Activity: 93
With poloniex and perhaps cryptsy soon I think the price will go up. Also this coin has some great features and the dev seams capable of good deliveries so... Yes
Activity: 99
Will you advise me to buy now?
Activity: 93
I think I may be about the only Doctor Who fan who owns any Sonicscrewdriver, which doesn't seem right, given the name...
Nope you're not Wink
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

I just hope it works on wood.

/I think I may be about the only Doctor Who fan who owns any Sonicscrewdriver, which doesn't seem right, given the name...
Activity: 182
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 188
Sound science
Help spread the love and retweet
Dr. Coin, was it you or Mr. Net who was stuck with the XST bags at 1900 SAT the night of the XST pump?

I forget.

Either way,
I hodl'd.  Thanks for the good suggestion on that.
Activity: 182
Hey guys congrats!! I was worried about this coin, looks like your making progress.  Grin

On top of that I see your on my Poloniex which makes it easier for me, as I got a lot tied up in that exhange and now I won't have to buy and hold on Bittrex.
Activity: 161
This looks like it's a worthwhile investment. I'll buy some.  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hope the SSD can transcend BTCD
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Help spread the love and retweet
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Awesome seeing SSD finally get the recognition it deserves! Excited for app release tomorrow!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We don't even know what the app is...can't wait!
Jump to: