Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 125. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why's this coin so stagnant?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.

He dropped into irc earlier, said he had a family emergency but was home long enough to grab his laptop this evening so he could keep tabs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 182
LOL at the fools feeding me..
legendary
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
The community is friendly, optimistic, and encouraging.  Also, a strong development lead will help see this coin through the route of success.  Welcome aboard, new members!  I see quite a few buyers on the exchanges.  

Also as a side note, I love the name of this coin Smiley SSD is an easy acronym for people to recognize (with SSD HDD's etc) and I love the fun nature behind the full name. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
@argakiig

Can you give us any info about the app being developed?
Activity: 59
So does QT connect through TOR automatically or are there special steps to take?

It goes over TOR automatically.  The nodes you connect to and the node your wallet creates are .onion.

Thats really cool. So the blockchain is still the typical btc style transparent chain, but the anonymity lies in the peer connections?

No, that's just part of the anonymity.  It also uses stealth addresses if you send through Time Vortex.  This is a first in crypto (stealth addresses + TOR).  Get the word out if you can.  Also, download the wallet and take a look for yourself.  The wallet has a really nice interface as well.

Very cool indeed. Good to see some movement on the coin too.
Activity: 5
Problem fixed.  Smiley Dont know why I couldnt find the last version.

Thanks @rentodev and @tx42 very much for answering that fast.

Looks like a great coin to hold whith a very nice comunity.

legendary
So does QT connect through TOR automatically or are there special steps to take?

It goes over TOR automatically.  The nodes you connect to and the node your wallet creates are .onion.

Thats really cool. So the blockchain is still the typical btc style transparent chain, but the anonymity lies in the peer connections?

No, that's just part of the anonymity.  It also uses stealth addresses if you send through Time Vortex.  This is a first in crypto (stealth addresses + TOR).  Get the word out if you can.  Also, download the wallet and take a look for yourself.  The wallet has a really nice interface as well.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer

It goes over TOR automatically.  The nodes you connect to and the node your wallet creates are .onion.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Nice to see that ssd price is rising.
legendary

It goes over TOR automatically.  The nodes you connect to and the node your wallet creates are .onion.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
legendary
We're on a new page so here's a repost of bullet points for trollbox, twitter, or emails to exchanges:

- SSD is the only coin with all TOR nodes that has a fully functional anonymous sending solution

- SSD has not been premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- SSD has an amazing developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- SSD has an awesome wallet with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- SSD will be coming out with an App.  Feature reveal will be on September 16.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi all !

This is my first post ever.  Grin. Please dont kill me if i do something wrong.

I am having troubles stacking SSD whith Mac wallet ( SSD-Qt-2.0.0.0-OSX.dmg ). Everytime I unlock wallet client crash in about 10 min. I can still send and recieve coins but really would like to hold and stack.

Did it happen to anyone else??

Any advice to fix it??

Thanks

I just want to make sure the message doesn't get lost: this issue was fixed in 2.0.1.0. Download the latest version.
Activity: 258
romad.io - community manager
you need to download latest version with bug fixes

Wallet Links v2.0.1.0:

This includes numerous bug fixes and Security Checkpoints.

Jump to: