Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 127. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The big question is why aren't we at the moon yet? Roll Eyes Cool
This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

It's just that.  It doesn't have any marketing/hyping types.  I'm not sure if that's so bad, but we need to do some guerilla marketing.  Hit up the Poloniex and Cryptsy troll boxes if possible.

Once we get on the first page of coinmarketcap, more people will take a look.  That will take another 50% value increase or so.

^

The dev here is a different kind. He treats this coin like a first born. Clueless about marketing though. Someone should help.

Drop 3 BTC into this one and set up a marketing arm. It will be 15 BTC before you know it. I've dropped the BTC and I would do marketing, but that's not really anything I know about.
any news here?

Yes. You've come to the right place.

This is the most anonymous coin. And it has one of the best networks. It's probably the most technically solid too. This is a dev from XST, but he's way more attentive to technical details than Hondo from XST, who tends to let things go and focus on hi tech stuff like stealth text.

One example, this one has leveldb and the latest tor, XST doesn't, and so on.

I've been following this one from the beginning. It's solid and starting to pave way in innovation too. Time vortex is stealth addresses. Combine that with tor, and you've got the best anon. Period.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution

Edit: Add no premine in there as well.

[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution - 0% premined - 5+ POD

Okay, I can see I was going for too many characters now.  Should have checked that first.  How about this:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - First coin over TOR with functional anon send - 0% prem
legendary
Bullet points for trollbox, twitter, or emails to exchanges:

- SSD is the only coin with all TOR nodes that has a fully functional anonymous sending solution

- SSD has not been premined whatsoever (0% premine 0% IPO)

- SSD has an amazing developer that has a 5+ Proof Of Developer, a Sr. Member Bitcointalk account, and has been certified by multiple crypto POD companies

- SSD has an awesome wallet with a block explorer tab, an IRC tab, and a Bittrex tab.

- SSD will be coming out with an App.  Feature reveal will be on September 16.

I also like the color scheme, name, and logo, but these aren't as necessary as the other 5.  Top 3 are most important.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:
[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution
Yeah this.
legendary
Oh yeah.  Argakiig, after it's confirmed that there are no issues with Time Vortex.  Change the thread title to something like:

Edit: Add no premine in there as well.

[SSD] SonicScrewdriver - The first coin over TOR with a fully functional anonymous sending solution - 0% premined - 5+ POD
legendary
This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

It's just that.  It doesn't have any marketing/hyping types.  I'm not sure if that's so bad, but we need to do some guerilla marketing.  Hit up the Poloniex and Cryptsy troll boxes if possible.

Once we get on the first page of coinmarketcap, more people will take a look.  That will take another 50% value increase or so.
First TimeVortex transaction on the main net:

86d46ebd4b1f5eda4b99e13d24ea234cf4847d572d216b872cba152efcf68624

http://tinyurl.com/lhl5vnk

Preparing the rocket fuel as we speak.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148

Can't wait to check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/lhl5vnk
So the new code should be kicking in soon, like 2 hours soon?

One hour by my calculation.
So the new code should be kicking in soon, like 2 hours soon?
Bought 60k last night at 749. Coin looks very promising, and dev seems very competent at what he's doing. Glad to be on board

What people don't realize is the level to which this dev has already delivered. SSD is promising because it is hugely undervalued right now, not because the dev has promised things. It has tor+stealth addresses. That combination makes it the most anonymous of all coins at the moment. I'd say the price was a joke, but that would be an understatement.

That's the complete opposite of most coins today.
Activity: 476
Bought 60k last night at 749. Coin looks very promising, and dev seems very competent at what he's doing. Glad to be on board

lol noobs.

0% premined and no instamine with a clean code......

They're joking.  For the reasons you stated it was observed that there was no FUD and no reason for it to be found...so they did it anyway for laughs...Wink

The jokes on you because I'm fudding so people dump into my buy orders.
legendary
Activity: 882

lol noobs.

They're joking.  For the reasons you stated it was observed that there was no FUD and no reason for it to be found...so they did it anyway for laughs...Wink

someone had to feed the trolls, even if it was joke based lol......... makes the thread more intresting.
Activity: 728

lol noobs.

legendary
Activity: 882
Last ditch effort:

As soon as it reach 800 im getting out Obvious scam anyway.

lol noobs.

Jump to: