Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 126. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi all !

This is my first post ever.  Grin. Please dont kill me if i do something wrong.

I am having troubles stacking SSD whith Mac wallet ( SSD-Qt-2.0.0.0-OSX.dmg ). Everytime I unlock wallet client crash in about 10 min. I can still send and recieve coins but really would like to hold and stack.

Did it happen to anyone else??

Any advice to fix it??

Thanks
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Remove your sell orders people  Shocked Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
someone just dumped nearly 200,000 for practically nothing. at least it spreads the wealth
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
I was hoping to wake up to 1k sats, it's almost 1300.  Keep up the good job dev.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I'm interested to see where this goes.  The coin has huge potential... but such little exposure to the mainstream crypto enthusiasts.  Time will tell, soon enough.  So far, it looks very promising to be a top contender.
I'd love to know who keeps putting up sell orders :O  Angry
We are at #110 on Coinmarketcap, another 20% increase should bring us to the front page...
And then to the moon  Cool

Time to tweet like a mad man!
Indeed!
We also need the community a bit more active on this forum to bump it up  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'd love to know who keeps putting up sell orders :O  Angry
We are at #110 on Coinmarketcap, another 20% increase should bring us to the front page...
And then to the moon  Cool

Time to tweet like a mad man!
I'd love to know who keeps putting up sell orders :O  Angry
We are at #110#109  Cool on Coinmarketcap, another 20% increase should bring us to the front page...
And then to the moon  Cool
legendary
Keep pulling those sell orders and we will hit 10k quick! Currently sitting at a 5-1 buy/sell wall on bittrex! I have a feeling today is going to be masive on bittrex volume. Smiley
Waking up and checking your Bittrex wallet..  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 882
get ready ladys n gents, we have only just begun Cheesy
Activity: 742
Damn someone just ate threw that 2.5 btc buy wall at 800 satoshi! Not much resistance for a ways up Cheesy

Oh man. That's what I get for procrastinating logging into bittrex. That 3 BTC sell wall is gone. I was going to take a bite out of that sucker. I had my phone here and everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mercurial
Damn someone just ate threw that 2.5 btc buy wall at 800 satoshi! Not much resistance for a ways up Cheesy
We're only .15BTC from 1k sats. Enjoy..
legendary
Activity: 742

Other notable aspects about this dev:

Activity: 728
I don't think marketing will be an issue. Fundamental are here in spades with an active innovative dev...I'm waiting for the 16th and beyond.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I somewhat agree, but it's important we're known as the first TOR coin with a fully functional anonymous sending solution.  XST doesn't have one yet, but they might sometime soon.  Right now, we have about 1/200 of the volume of XST and are less than 1/10 the price, even though we have more current features and a better dev.  The marketing job writes itself.  See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8754214

We do need to find a way to get the word out.  I think guerilla marketing could work.  Just type the facts on trollboxes and emails to exchanges.  Once we get on Cryptsy, Mintpal, and the first page of coinmarketcap, then people will start flocking to this coin.

Fair enough.  Just spent some time on the Polo box and it was difficult breaking them from their conversation (I'm not sure it is much of a trollbox anymore over there rather than an IRC channel of sorts for QiBucks)...

Regardless, I sent them a coin add request and highlighted your points...will drop in from time to time to mention it again over the next few days.  That said, I think SSD will find its own way but I don't mind talking about it since I like it...
legendary
Activity: 896
I don't think marketing will be an issue. Fundamental are here in spades with an active innovative dev...I'm waiting for the 16th and beyond.

I somewhat agree, but it's important we're known as the first TOR coin with a fully functional anonymous sending solution.  XST doesn't have one yet, but they might sometime soon.  Right now, we have about 1/200 of the volume of XST and are less than 1/10 the price, even though we have more current features and a better dev.  The marketing job writes itself.  See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8754214

We do need to find a way to get the word out.  I think guerilla marketing could work.  Just type the facts on trollboxes and emails to exchanges.  Once we get on Cryptsy, Mintpal, and the first page of coinmarketcap, then people will start flocking to this coin.
Activity: 728

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
any news here?

Yes. You've come to the right place.

This is the most anonymous coin. And it has one of the best networks. It's probably the most technically solid too. This is a dev from XST, but he's way more attentive to technical details than Hondo from XST, who tends to let things go and focus on hi tech stuff like stealth text.

One example, this one has leveldb and the latest tor, XST doesn't, and so on.

I've been following this one from the beginning. It's solid and starting to pave way in innovation too. Time vortex is stealth addresses. Combine that with tor, and you've got the best anon. Period.

i bought 65k today
legendary
Activity: 896
The big question is why aren't we at the moon yet? Roll Eyes Cool
This coin is one of the best out at the moment, yet it has hardly any attention.. I don't get it?  Huh

It's just that.  It doesn't have any marketing/hyping types.  I'm not sure if that's so bad, but we need to do some guerilla marketing.  Hit up the Poloniex and Cryptsy troll boxes if possible.

Once we get on the first page of coinmarketcap, more people will take a look.  That will take another 50% value increase or so.

^

The dev here is a different kind. He treats this coin like a first born. Clueless about marketing though. Someone should help.

Drop 3 BTC into this one and set up a marketing arm. It will be 15 BTC before you know it. I've dropped the BTC and I would do marketing, but that's not really anything I know about.

Do you know of a reliable marketer?
Jump to: