Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 123. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Looking at my peers, I see there are still people who are using previous versions.  Please update to the latest version 2.0.1.0 of SonicScrewdriver.

explorah.net is also on a previous version so its blockheight is incorrect.

Yeah. They need to update. Any nodes on anything older than 2.0.1.0 are going to have problems staying synced. The update became mandatory as soon as I sent the first TimeVortex transaction on the main net.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Looking at my peers, I see there are still people who are using previous versions.  Please update to the latest version 2.0.1.0 of SonicScrewdriver.

explorah.net is also on a previous version so its blockheight is incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Just bought few  for me too. After the release of application this is going to be huge.

I don't want to be to pushy, but may I ask what you would classify as a few?

sorry for short despcription. 40k

300k maybe

hahahaah I would like to invest to buy more. But  I have invested in some other places.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Just bought few  for me too. After the release of application this is going to be huge.

300k maybe
legendary
Just bought few  for me too. After the release of application this is going to be huge.

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 558
https://www.cryptsy.com is a large trading site,
if the SSD if can,
will have a lot of propaganda effect,
will also accelerate the sound development of SSD.

We have to request that they add the coin.  You can do this here if you have a Cryptsy account: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

the support ticket type should be set to "new coin to consider".  If they get enough requests, they'll add it to the voting page and then everyone can vote there.  

I submitted the coin to Cryptsy with the "new coin to consider" ticket type, and I got this email about 1 hour later. sweet!! Cheesy
(pic related)

That's funny; it's been 24 hours now and my ticket still shows as being processed. Weird. Oh well.
Activity: 188
Sound science
What do you guys think of CryptoNote coins like Monero, and Boolberry? I've been big into Boolberry, but I've just been reading up on Stealth and not this coin which I am impressed with, though I still leaning towards Boolberry. Maybe you can give me more of a bases to compare them. Like how their different how one might be a better solution to the other etc.

Cryptonote has a Blockchain bloat issue (too many transactions rolled into one) that make it a concern.  I think Monero will solve it but the time line on that is lengthy. No telling when they'll work it out.

But it is just one anon solution.  There are others and SSD is one of them...currently one of the forerunners (though I am paying attention to XC's Monday release...they are claiming something big)...

That said...I like SSD and have a relevant amount and that isn't going to change for awhile.

XST also addresses blockchain bloat by using something called Chandran signatures.  Some kind of upper level math for nonlinear ring signatures.
A lot of people who hold XST also have been picking up SSD.  There seems to be some kind of camaraderie building between the traders of the coins.

That's good.
Activity: 728
What do you guys think of CryptoNote coins like Monero, and Boolberry? I've been big into Boolberry, but I've just been reading up on Stealth and not this coin which I am impressed with, though I still leaning towards Boolberry. Maybe you can give me more of a bases to compare them. Like how their different how one might be a better solution to the other etc.

Cryptonote has a Blockchain bloat issue (too many transactions rolled into one) that make it a concern.  I think Monero will solve it but the time line on that is lengthy. No telling when they'll work it out.

But it is just one anon solution.  There are others and SSD is one of them...currently one of the forerunners (though I am paying attention to XC's Monday release...they are claiming something big)...

That said...I like SSD and have a relevant amount and that isn't going to change for awhile.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
if the SSD if can,

We have to request that they add the coin.  You can do this here if you have a Cryptsy account: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

the support ticket type should be set to "new coin to consider".  If they get enough requests, they'll add it to the voting page and then everyone can vote there.  

I submitted the coin to Cryptsy with the "new coin to consider" ticket type, and I got this email about 1 hour later. sweet!! Cheesy
(pic related)

thats almost auptmated stuff tho Grin
Activity: 182
Activity: 252
if the SSD if can,

(pic related)
Activity: 188
Sound science
High five all of us double XST-SSD holders.

Let's rock.

Buy XST and SSD.  Fix my teeth.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I am an investor of xst and as a second coin I chose ssd.
If you guys back in my first post here, you will see that after its ssd jumped from 700 satoshis to over 1000.
Several xst investors began to look at this coin and also talking about it on twitter as a second coin to us, but some of you started to go in the xst threads to spread fud.
You guys can see what is happening?
We support you guys and in return we receive fudsters?
Please stop this and let's work together, ok? Like as we chose ssd as a second currency, xst can also be the second coin of you and all live in peace
Sorry for my English
I see both coins equally strong. Hondo is a great programmer and argakigg is a great webdeveloper. I have personally invested in both coins. As far as I know argakigg and Hondo have a great cooperation between them so the way I see it they are both a win win situation.

I agree

I think we are all in agreement SSD and XST are future winners...  I'm waiting for the App...  And to see what capabilities it has.  It's been very very hush hush so far...
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
I agree For me the best coins on this moment are Xst / Ssd...

If you guys back in my first post here, you will see that after its ssd jumped from 700 satoshis to over 1000.
Several xst investors began to look at this coin and also talking about it on twitter as a second coin to us, but some of you started to go in the xst threads to spread fud.
You guys can see what is happening? We support them and in return we receive fudsters?
Please stop this and let's work together, ok? Like as we chose ssd as a second currency, xst can also be the second coin of you and all live in peace
Sorry for my English
I see both coins equally strong. Hondo is a great programmer and argakigg is a great webdeveloper. I have personally invested in both coins. As far as I know argakigg and Hondo have a great cooperation between them so the way I see it they are both a win win situation.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
You guys can see what is happening?
We support you guys and in return received fudsters?
Sorry for my English
Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.

You really called it good on Stealthcoin!!!  I think you are right about SSD...  This is going to rise big time!!!

This coin has equal potential as Stealthcoin. Inovation is definitely within this crypto. Very similar to Stealthcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Who are the known twitter whales that can move markets?  I know https://twitter.com/FontasPumps is one.  Which others do you know of?

Also, argakiig, any thoughts?  Are you okay with us trying to raise awareness right now or would you rather have more time/transactions to test?

I think he's unavailable lately. I've been trying to PM him. He usually responds pretty fast. From his CryptoCertify address, it looks like he is in the boonies, so maybe his internet is down.

But I tested the time vortex transactions. They are ready to roll.

You really called it good on Stealthcoin!!!  I think you are right about SSD...  This is going to rise big time!!!
Jump to: