Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 3. (Read 284850 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It has become my routine to check this thread for twice or thrice to not miss any important announcement or update. I don't see anything which states spades a spades about the status or roadmap for the coin. It would be nice to see this coin coming into re-existence.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Telegram invite not working.-
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I also own some of the coins bought just before it went away from Trex. I hope this will be fair and transparent with continuous development this time without any interruption. Arga is well known cryptographer but need to complete the project this time. I will expect everything to be openly discussed here in this thread.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I made a Telegram forum for Torque https://t.me/joinchat/HJbZQxK0lckRE9A_jv_zjQ Supposedly its a requirement to have one if you plan on applying to certain exchanges. The idea is to have 1000 or more people on your telegram page so well see how things go from here and once things are fully re branded and any development that needed done is done we can push for more users.  
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
It would be great to see this cool coin to be alive again , waiting for good news.

Agreed with you this would be really great achievement if this could make comeback so this will be new life of this unique tech. I also waiting impatiently to hear some good news.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
It would be great to see this cool coin to be alive again , waiting for good news.
Hey arg,

How is the planning stage coming along?
I asked him in the slack and this is his response so it looks like things will start moving along pretty soon.

https://torqueworkspace.slack.com/archives/C8MUWELKV/p1515378260000111
Activity: 301
Hey arg,

How is the planning stage coming along?
I am sure lots of people are HODLing at bittrex or other exchanges that are not aware the development has started again. We just have to be patient and trust the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Anybody interested to sell this coin than I'm interested to buy this. Where I can get info about current progress what is going on at the moment behind the scene.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
addnodes anyone?

I have 2 connections and I'm barely picking up blocks.

seems it was worth the wait.
welcome back Arg
Activity: 728
It should have been cleared everything without any delay now. I expect more activity from dev's side and what is next on his agenda. Now things should be speedy as SSD has been sleeping for couple of years already. To be honest for people like me nothing is clear here whether this will be rebranded or not ? What is the exchange to list on ?
Activity: 170
Just for clarification is this going to be rebranded to Torq or Torque?
When the website and wallets are up with the new Branding we will need to get added to an exchange and then it's a matter of spreading the word. I'm sure we all can help with that. Arg also needs to create a new Twitter account for Torque. It's a big undertaking but slow and steady wins the race.

Cool! I do believe we are in a bull market so there is a lot of potential here. But take the time you need to get it right.
Activity: 301
hi
SSD= solid state drive?
How many transactions per minute?

Grin Read the OP
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
hi
SSD= solid state drive?
How many transactions per minute?
When the website and wallets are up with the new Branding we will need to get added to an exchange and then it's a matter of spreading the word. I'm sure we all can help with that. Arg also needs to create a new Twitter account for Torque. It's a big undertaking but slow and steady wins the race.
Pages:
Jump to: