Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 5. (Read 284850 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just an update I have created a checkpoint server, so the error about checkpoints being out of date should go away Smiley
Activity: 53
If torque could implement raiblocks block-lattice while running on the Tor network I think that could be one of the biggest developments of 2018 in cryptocurrency. Instant, private, free transactions anyone?
https://steemit.com/crypto/@jeppex1/introduction-to-raiblocks

Found this info on raiblocks. It is PoS but it uses a different algorithm.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Maybe we should make a new bitcointalk forum. Not sure if I can as a newb. I suggest [TORQ] Torque - TOR, Stealth Send and Steganography based Anon App.
Only problem with the name torq is there was literally a new eth token with the same name released yesterday. Might be majorly confusing for people

If u look between lines ull see the problem is much bigger than name. All roots of ur disaster lie in ur amateurish mindset. I have no idea how atomic swaps and escrow will be executed via tor, connection is weak and will not convey all the data through opto fiber channels. Tor exit nodes are too slow to handle the transactional load users may be capable of producing, hence less chances that this idea will survive.

Ok, what makes atomic swaps work is that they are time locked transactions, as long as the transaction is posted on one chain or another I fail to see how speed has to do with it? If the transaction makes it on the chain it is valid for a set time, if the swap can be validated and completed all that is required is a stable chain, which would suffer the same fate as any coin if the clients were not running... I do have to say though, this coin has managed to keep the chain going even when I was unable to maintain it for nearly 2 years quietly existing within the tor network never actually using exit nodes as the traffic never had a need to leave the network except through relays such as the client.

I'm very impressed that the chain has lasted on its own without updates for that long. That's either luck or damn good development on your part Arg. That's longer than dogecoin went without updates and I can tell you those developers are very proud of that fact so you should be proud if that as well.
I posted on the Reddit page that we were looking for Developers.
I saw that virgo mentioned a couple of weeks ago that you're looking at possibly implementing some features from the raiblocks platform? Sounds very exciting
I still need to look into it, the codebases are vastly different but I am sure with digging it would be possible to implement

Sounds great man

Anyone got any links to a wallet download?

Old dropbox links are outdated now.

I am in the process of rebuilding my build environment at which point I will post updated Installers, As a side note, you can also build from source https://github.com/sonicscrew/sonicscrewdriver
The only wallet I found was the Android app and I'm not sure if it still works.
Activity: 41
I saw that virgo mentioned a couple of weeks ago that you're looking at possibly implementing some features from the raiblocks platform? Sounds very exciting
I still need to look into it, the codebases are vastly different but I am sure with digging it would be possible to implement

Sounds great man

Anyone got any links to a wallet download?

Old dropbox links are outdated now.
Activity: 41
Only problem with the name torq is there was literally a new eth token with the same name released yesterday. Might be majorly confusing for people

If u look between lines ull see the problem is much bigger than name. All roots of ur disaster lie in ur amateurish mindset. I have no idea how atomic swaps and escrow will be executed via tor, connection is weak and will not convey all the data through opto fiber channels. Tor exit nodes are too slow to handle the transactional load users may be capable of producing, hence less chances that this idea will survive.

Ok, what makes atomic swaps work is that they are time locked transactions, as long as the transaction is posted on one chain or another I fail to see how speed has to do with it? If the transaction makes it on the chain it is valid for a set time, if the swap can be validated and completed all that is required is a stable chain, which would suffer the same fate as any coin if the clients were not running... I do have to say though, this coin has managed to keep the chain going even when I was unable to maintain it for nearly 2 years quietly existing within the tor network never actually using exit nodes as the traffic never had a need to leave the network except through relays such as the client.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
yeah bittrex is on the same chain, they are increasing at the same rate
re nodes
j3bfgeksbhozblzz.onion
qvvhdjwgtjjjqkxu.onion

these are both official and will be added to new sources

Thanks my wallet has three connections and it scyning up. I will keep it unlocked for staking and see if we can start moving the chain forward.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Arent the majority of tor nodes owned by the government already?

If they do, does that mean that they can track people?

If that's the case, then more outside nodes will help.
Activity: 826
Even at the moment isn't at any exchange but I will buy if the dev this time delivers. I was reading in previous pages how this project which really looks cool was abandoned and everyone including big supporters were left alone in unprofessional way. If dev delivers seriously everyone will forget the loss which everyone saw. But need to shows things to make everyone believe again.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

yeah bittrex is on the same chain, they are increasing at the same rate
re nodes
j3bfgeksbhozblzz.onion
qvvhdjwgtjjjqkxu.onion

these are both official and will be added to new sources
Activity: 301
just to confirm what everyone is seeing, I have a block height of 1314188, anyone else have more or less?

I have 1314194 as of right now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
totally forgot about bittrex, yeah it looks like I am sync'd this is good

Does anyone what a list of active nodes? I fired up my Sonic wallet but it has not connected yet. I'll let it up and running and maybe it will connect or someone will post the peers list.
Pages:
Jump to: