Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 6. (Read 284850 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
That's excellent. Is there any way of confirming that Bittrex will be on the same chain?
Activity: 10
totally forgot about bittrex, yeah it looks like I am sync'd this is good
just to confirm what everyone is seeing, I have a block height of 1314188, anyone else have more or less?

I will fire up the wallet in a minute and start syncing. Bittrex shows that the last block was 230 mins ago? I have a small amount of coins in there from a while back but won't be sending them until I know they're on the right chain, etc.
Activity: 10
just to confirm what everyone is seeing, I have a block height of 1314188, anyone else have more or less?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Yeah with no white paper, just a website and an ico. I used Torque as the official name and I'm pushing for TORQ to be used as the ticker. If we get it listed before February then the ethereum token will have to use something different. They are calling themselves Torqcoin, we are just Torque. Ive already created the subreddit TORQ for the rebranding. https://www.reddit.com/r/TORQ/

Okay cool. I've also lost my old hero account about a month ago due to it getting hacked. I've PM'd cyrus multiple times but nothing.

So who's gonna sell me some SSD? Cheesy

I didn't understand your point of view which one got hacked your original account or coins. If you are interested to buy more coins than you should offer some attractive price to get offers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you get your hand on some Torque you are lucky Wink This is just the ground level. If you get in now you can expect massive gains. This coin has a great dev and a great future.
Yeah with no white paper, just a website and an ico. I used Torque as the official name and I'm pushing for TORQ to be used as the ticker. If we get it listed before February then the ethereum token will have to use something different. They are calling themselves Torqcoin, we are just Torque. Ive already created the subreddit TORQ for the rebranding. https://www.reddit.com/r/TORQ/

Okay cool. I've also lost my old hero account about a month ago due to it getting hacked. I've PM'd cyrus multiple times but nothing.

So who's gonna sell me some SSD? Cheesy
Activity: 53
Only problem with the name torq is there was literally a new eth token with the same name released yesterday. Might be majorly confusing for people
Tell me what ya think of the new branding. I used a similar font to the Tor logo called blippo and kept the SSD icon as it kinda does represent something being torqued...lol. Its still under development.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
I do it because the coins have great devs and a feature that no other coins have. This coin have a huge potential

In my view that was an excellent and smart move from their part , a bold step towards progress,  because dev perfectly understand that this coin is for our future.
I'm in the process of making a subreddit page for TORQ. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little rusty. https://www.reddit.com/r/TORQ/
Me too! It's gonna be huge.
Wow. Who knew that many ppl we're waiting for this day. I'm impressed. Can hardly wait to see how it fairs on the exchanges once it gets relisted.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Looks like a few wallets are coming back online. I have five active connections now.  Smiley
If anyone is looking to sell any, I’m interested in offers
sucks that I had my original account stolen. Now I can only post so many times a day until i become a jr member...wooot.
Its not on an exchange because development started again only recently. Its been dormant more or less but now that its active again and being promoted its only a matter of time before it gets listed on exchanges again. In fact I think it would be beneficial to the brand to get listed on exchanges as TORQ before that ethereum token gets a chance to steal that ticker name from us.  So exchanges like Cryptopia, NOVA, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Yobit would be targeted first and then Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and possibly Gemini. 
I believe this can be huge. If we help the dev and help promote it. Torq is a great name! I see there is another coin with that name: https://www.torqcoin.io/

Perhaps TorX or Torque.

Anyway, I believe in this project! Lets go for $500 / coin.
That is an Ethereum token...I wouldn't worry about it. Imo an Ethereum token is secondary to an original cryptocurrency. The website will be Torq.solutions btw.

Ah, I see. Good job! Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Once the swap takes place and everything is moving, I would be willing to donate a few towards Dev funding/Bounties.

What is source of that news swap is gonna happen soon I just read the whitepaper this coin has unique tech but why this one has no active market. I would like to buy this in future when it will be on a exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: