Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 9. (Read 284850 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
How do we revive this coin?

We need a skilled dev and an exchange. Forget about Arg, he isn't coming back. A coin without an exchange isn't going to work.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How do we revive this coin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Washington State has some serious regulation issues right now so I'm betting that being a developer in Washington can be hard.
Activity: 301
The wallet works. Let me know if you want to move them and I'll start my wallet and get the chain moving. Matter of fact, I'll start it now and let it stake for a while if anyone else needs to get synchronized up.
We could do what bitcoin is doing with a user activated hard fork of SSD where everyone with SSD gets an equal amount of the new token. We could set the supply cap lower so it's price would be comparable to Dash. We would need a new dedicated development team that benefits from the coin and a new website with a new professional sounding name and a nice clean logo. I have a name and a logo ready for a project. My only problem is my SSD is still on bittrex and I'm not sure if the SSD wallet even works anymore.
Here's what we're gonna do. We're going to take Sonic and create an ICO on the Ethereum network and just copy and paste the white paper from Sonic. Everyone here who stuck with Sonic gets 100,000 coins. I'm sure the investors will go nuts over stenography technology and the vortex.

Well, get to it then.  Smiley

I have a shitload of these tokens and nowhere to trade them...

Yeah, it sucks that we couldn't get it to Cryptopia at least.
Activity: 301
Here's what we're gonna do. We're going to take Sonic and create an ICO on the Ethereum network and just copy and paste the white paper from Sonic. Everyone here who stuck with Sonic gets 100,000 coins. I'm sure the investors will go nuts over stenography technology and the vortex.

Well, get to it then.  Smiley

I have a shitload of these tokens and nowhere to trade them...
That's probably a fake name just like how cryptocertify was created by him at the same time as SSD and SSD had a high rating from them... Obviously. I don't care if the guy is a crook or not at this point, I only want him to have over the SSD project to other developers. Maybe a developer from Ethereum or dash wouldn't mind taking over, maybe SSD could get added as a token on the Ethereum network. It's only sha256 anyways, the real benefit was in the stenography tech and the vortex.
Proof of dev says Arg is Russel Waters, but who really knows. Doesn't matter much anyway.

http://proofofdev.com/ssd-sonicscrewdriver
I believe Arg's actual name is James Stroud. If you look at his post history you will see that he started another project called cryptocertify at almost the same time as SSD. If James isnt him then he almost certainly knows him. He also started a project called BreakoutCoin http://breakoutjournal.com/author/jamesstroud/ which i believe was connected with this slack group https://brocoin.slack.com/messages/@mario/team/mario/ You'll have to let me know if you guys find anything else. Its definitely a starting point for understanding why SSD has not heard from Arg as much as we would like.
Here what we do. Make a subreddit for Sonic SSD to bring more attention to it through subscribers. Then it'll grow in demand and we could get bittrex to add it back maybe even poloniex. Then maybe ARG will come back or hand it off to someone else.
http://coincap.io/SSD

Look how sad this is. We have low supply, cool privacy tech and low price with huge potential to be worth at least $30 a peice. It's very sad since we have all the right elements just no developer. Come back Arg!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I also remained surprised when I just saw it rotating again. I though may be Arga came back and made some unexpected announcement. What can we do to bring it to life because looks like it is dead already. People have tons of coins in their wallets. By the way for last some period chain is moving and syncing going well. May be something is going at back side and we don't know.
With all altcoins getting pumped right now we should try to get it added back to bittrex. I'm sure it'll go sky high then. Arg do something that no one expects and fucking say something. Get your coin added back to the exchanges so you can afford to pay for all your personal shit you've been going through for the past 2 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Let's get this coin back! This has so much potential!
I almost forgot about this coin with all my dogecoins going to the Moon. I guess we'll never know wtf this dev was thinking letting this coin go down without a fight. He was always quick to say he had family issues. Excuses excuses. It'll never get listed again. Arg destroyed any good reputation this coin had. Now no one will ever get know of the original stenography coin.

Arg could make a small fortune on this coin if he kept the development. He has ruined his crypto dev reputation instead.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
I almost forgot about this coin with all my dogecoins going to the Moon. I guess we'll never know wtf this dev was thinking letting this coin go down without a fight. He was always quick to say he had family issues. Excuses excuses. It'll never get listed again. Arg destroyed any good reputation this coin had. Now no one will ever get know of the original stenography coin.

Maybe he just didn't like users like me coming into his threads and misspelling stenography...

Sorry guys.
Pages:
Jump to: