Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 56. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
SonicCoin has already one of the best working technology but it is suffering on PR front. The big investors still don't know about the feature of Sonic. Sonic need to be spread through huge media campaign in order to make it the most successful coin .

There are many stories in this community, stories that can capture the attention of readers, stories that the readers will connect with and allow them to take a look at SonicCoin without it being a hard sell. 

Every coin has a story, take the time to tell the story.  We'll publish the whole story.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
SonicCoin has already one of the best working technology but it is suffering on PR front. The big investors still don't know about the feature of Sonic. Sonic need to be spread through huge media campaign in order to make it the most successful coin .
I have said it before, and I can say it again. If someone wants to help, by all means they can. I have never been opposed to this. Im usually available on irc in #soniccoin amongst other things. If I dont respond just pm me and I will get back when i can

I'd like to suggest that you appoint a public relations/marketing person for your coin.

we could publish your press releases and articles

If you happen to have items for sale you could list that with us too.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Re the release, The source Has been committed to git for a while
I just have been having some issues with my qt 5 environment keeping me from building properly.
that is nice to hear from Dev, so soon we have new wallet,
best of luck Dev for your great work...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Re the release, The source Has been committed to git for a while
I just have been having some issues with my qt 5 environment keeping me from building properly.
legendary
Activity: 1008
any news about new wallet?
when it will be release?
legendary
Activity: 1050
I have said it before, and I can say it again. If someone wants to help, by all means they can. I have never been opposed to this. Im usually available on irc in #soniccoin amongst other things. If I dont respond just pm me and I will get back when i can
we have the best team behind, we trust in you Dev,
best of luck...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Who's the public relations person for this Sonic coin.

I don't think there is an official person other than Argakiig, but you can ask him.

Is there anyone else in the dev team apart of the main dev?

I think Hondo from stealthcoin and Argakiig might work together sometimes.

Yeah, they work together really well, too.  That's one of the reasons I liked this coin from its inception.  The devs are collaborative and forward thinking.

Thanks for the info guys, I think perhaps the community may want to start formalizing some tasks that was growth can be managed efficiently, and when someone experiences burnout things can continue smoothly -- just a thought.

thanks again I'll contact Argakiig.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science

I don't think there is an official person other than Argakiig, but you can ask him.

Yeah, they work together really well, too.  That's one of the reasons I liked this coin from its inception.  The devs are collaborative and forward thinking.
legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

legendary

legendary
well who ever dumped 3 btc worth of ssd did us a favor lol. gave us volume back so delisiting of off the books for now. has anyone head from the dev recently?

Yeah.  He sent me a pm yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 882
well who ever dumped 3 btc worth of ssd did us a favor lol. gave us volume back so delisiting of off the books for now. has anyone head from the dev recently?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
what ever we decide to do, we need to get the volume picked up otherwise we will face delisting on rex....

I wonder what it would take to get a SONIC multipool?

Having just any multipool is not that important IMO.  A lot of the people who mine through the multipool eventually sell their coins anyway.  If someone wanted to set one up, that would be nice, but it would be more expensive than it's worth.  Having a multipool that beats the blackcoin multipool's profitability on the other hand would be somewhat valuable in terms of publicity, but also would not likely give us enough return for the cost.

We need more people paying attention to sonic and its development.  The last article was pretty decent for us.  I'm not sure how article writing works in the crypto world, but if we could pay for a few when argakiig puts out the next release, that might be a good use of funds.

I'm thinking about doing a giveaway through twitter, unless someone can tell me a better forum to do it through.

Another important use of funds could be to speed up development.  Argakiig, do you have any important and necessary task that you think another programmer would be willing to complete for 1 - 3 BTC?

Right now, bitcoin is on the rise, which is currently bad for any altcoin/BTC exchange rate, but could turn into a very positive thing once bitcoin starts generating headlines in the mainstream media again.  I believe the most promising altcoins could do very well on a bitcoin surge past record highs, similarly to how litecoin went from .01 BTC to .04 BTC while bitcoin tripled in price.

Also, it's been hard to get a decent amount of SSD because of volume and the limited amount of people selling.  Anyone who wants to take a sizable position at 1300 sats can do so before that guy or bot pulls his order.

Great writing thank's
legendary
what ever we decide to do, we need to get the volume picked up otherwise we will face delisting on rex....

Having just any multipool is not that important IMO.  A lot of the people who mine through the multipool eventually sell their coins anyway.  If someone wanted to set one up, that would be nice, but it would be more expensive than it's worth.  Having a multipool that beats the blackcoin multipool's profitability on the other hand would be somewhat valuable in terms of publicity, but also would not likely give us enough return for the cost.

We need more people paying attention to sonic and its development.  The last article was pretty decent for us.  I'm not sure how article writing works in the crypto world, but if we could pay for a few when argakiig puts out the next release, that might be a good use of funds.

I'm thinking about doing a giveaway through twitter, unless someone can tell me a better forum to do it through.

Another important use of funds could be to speed up development.  Argakiig, do you have any important and necessary task that you think another programmer would be willing to complete for 1 - 3 BTC?

Right now, bitcoin is on the rise, which is currently bad for any altcoin/BTC exchange rate, but could turn into a very positive thing once bitcoin starts generating headlines in the mainstream media again.  I believe the most promising altcoins could do very well on a bitcoin surge past record highs, similarly to how litecoin went from .01 BTC to .04 BTC while bitcoin tripled in price.

Also, it's been hard to get a decent amount of SSD because of volume and the limited amount of people selling.  Anyone who wants to take a sizable position at 1300 sats can do so before that guy or bot pulls his order.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

need to have some support
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Pages:
Jump to: