Pages:
Author

Topic: Starfish BCB - Loans and Deposits - page 12. (Read 60462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
Bold statement from Micon. Unfortunately when the time comes round to put money on the table backing it up, he falls flat on his face.

1 BTC my arse.
Maybe poker hasn't been too good to him lately and 1BTC is a big sum of cash?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
September 21, 2012, 06:15:02 PM
Bold statement from Micon. Unfortunately when the time comes round to put money on the table backing it up, he falls flat on his face.

1 BTC my arse.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 21, 2012, 06:01:05 PM
I'm a dirty whore, here to make a buck from your lack of trust

So if we bet either way you get a commission on it, no thanks.

+1

1)  If I lose the bet, I'll give the 5% commission directly to a hash of PatrickHarnett's choosing.   Next excuse for not betting me now?

2)  Sadpanda and others that hate me & love PattrickHarnet:  I know you will disregard these words now, but I do hope in the future you can look at this post and again understand I'm trying to help you here:  This is a "Confidence scam"  or "confidence trick"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick 

PatrickHarnet has worked extremely hard to foster a community of supporters, currently there exists an almost Catholic level of allegiance to this user.  It is transparent to some users familiar with these types of scams.  Sandpanda + others - you will hate me right now because of the confidence trick, but please in a few months I really hope you return here and see I was working for good.

I am not a Micon hater and love is not how I would describe how I feel about PatrickHarnett but a 1 btc bet is very weak.

You describe his supporters as having "an almost Catholic level of allegiance". I don't know many Catholics so that doesn't translate well to any real life experience for me but I assume you mean great passion or something of the sort. Your words regarding PatrickHarnett are very passionate but the size of the bet doesn't support that passion.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
September 21, 2012, 05:22:42 PM

+1

1)  If I lose the bet, I'll give the 5% commission directly to a hash of PatrickHarnett's choosing.   Next excuse for not betting me now?

2)  Sadpanda and others that hate me & love PattrickHarnet:  I know you will disregard these words now, but I do hope in the future you can look at this post and again understand I'm trying to help you here:  This is a "Confidence scam"  or "confidence trick"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick 

PatrickHarnet has worked extremely hard to foster a community of supporters, currently there exists an almost Catholic level of allegiance to this user.  It is transparent to some users familiar with these types of scams.  Sandpanda + others - you will hate me right now because of the confidence trick, but please in a few months I really hope you return here and see I was working for good.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 21, 2012, 10:43:10 AM
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=696
I bet 1 bitcoin that PatrickHarnett does not pay back all investors in this program by the end of this year. 

[...]

let's see how much you trust him in terms of BTC bet
(Bold emphasis mine)

For as much as you talked/trolled/screamed/pleaded in this thread... you bet only 1 BTC? It seems you don't trust yourself that much either.
Activity: 504
September 21, 2012, 08:48:54 AM

+1
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 21, 2012, 08:42:07 AM

It doesn't include the case of Patrick deciding to resume operation (however unlikely). Maybe you (or betsofbitco.in mods) could modify it to say all obligations shall be met but remove the "outstanding debt" part.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
September 21, 2012, 08:41:43 AM

Plain and simple, escrow-ed, I bet 1 bitcoin that PatrickHarnett does not pay back all investors in this program by the end of this year. 

think he will? 

"I trust Starfish" ?

let's see how much you trust him in terms of BTC bet on him paying back everyone in full with 3+ months to do it.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
September 21, 2012, 08:36:02 AM

Plain and simple, escrow-ed, I bet 1 bitcoin that PatrickHarnett does not pay back all investors in this program by the end of this year. 

think he will? 

"I trust Starfish" ?

let's see how much you trust him in terms of BTC bet on him paying back everyone in full with 3+ months to do it.
Activity: 518
September 20, 2012, 07:10:32 PM
just wondering, since you said my 5,7 btc withdrawal would take a while because i'm on the waiting list. how much longer should i wait ? not getting impatient. just want to save myself the time to browse this topic every day.

thanks in advance !

Sorry, I missed a payment - remedied.
zaj
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 20, 2012, 06:38:39 PM
just wondering, since you said my 5,7 btc withdrawal would take a while because i'm on the waiting list. how much longer should i wait ? not getting impatient. just want to save myself the time to browse this topic every day.

thanks in advance !
Activity: 518
September 20, 2012, 05:41:40 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.981017

Balance table updated, payments being fed to the blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 20, 2012, 10:37:41 AM
Well I requested withdrawal of a significant deposit not too long ago, received 23% within a week, now getting ~4-5% total per week payments. Estimated time of repayment in full, 16 weeks. I wouldn't sell the debit for less than 10% discount at the moment, and that would be about break even point with principal - interest from original deposit.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
September 20, 2012, 03:33:30 AM
I honestly don't know how Patrick keeps a cool head with all this spamming/trolling going on.

I was thinking the same thing.  He somehow rises above the shouting and name-calling and carries on with business the best he can.  Smiley

Id be more impressed if he was honest and open about the amount of money he is owed and how much of it is in default or deemed at risk.
Patrick rated himself AAA (later removed), the same credit rating Apple or the Swiss government has, but somehow I think he is not quite that solvent.

Current investors, particularly the ones waiting for their deposits to be returned should have the right to be able to make a judgment of starfish solvency, and thus of the value of their credit,  thats based on facts and numbers, and not just the number of "I love patrick" posts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 20, 2012, 03:29:06 AM

Just to clarify my position there is so much kind support for Patric's honesty and integrity on this forum I think you're all incredible fucking idiots and I'm happy to be labelled a troll.

Oh, come on! Not all of them are incredible fucking idiots. Plenty are scammers.

Yeah wasn't calling Patrick an idiot to give him credit he's raised nearly $1/4m of unsecured debt from people in a different continent in less than 8 months!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 20, 2012, 03:25:31 AM

Just to clarify my position there is so much kind support for Patric's honesty and integrity on this forum I think you're all incredible fucking idiots and I'm happy to be labelled a troll.

Oh, come on! Not all of them are incredible fucking idiots. Plenty are scammers.
September 20, 2012, 03:19:32 AM
I think it's pretty amazing. But his current debts must be a bit more stressful then the trolling. On his last list of deposits a week ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.981017 he was in debt 18086.32 bitcoins ($228972.81) meaning weekly interest payments of 180.86 bitcoins ($2289.69) and the only way he's got to cover that money is by lending to the worst possible borrowers in society who are willing to accept loans at 286% APR, and are facing repayments while the currency has experienced deflation of over 10% in the last week!! it's almost like his business doesn't make any sense!

Ahh, I understand now. You wish to deposit some coins with Patrick, but too shy to ask. Don't worry. As a favour, I'll put a good word in for you. He might be able to squeeze you in.

Yeah lol, it's like laying a bet at 100/1 that this week nothings going to go wrong!!! I can just back a shit horse to lose on Betfair and save you the bother mate.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
September 20, 2012, 03:11:50 AM
I think it's pretty amazing. But his current debts must be a bit more stressful then the trolling. On his last list of deposits a week ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.981017 he was in debt 18086.32 bitcoins ($228972.81) meaning weekly interest payments of 180.86 bitcoins ($2289.69) and the only way he's got to cover that money is by lending to the worst possible borrowers in society who are willing to accept loans at 286% APR, and are facing repayments while the currency has experienced deflation of over 10% in the last week!! it's almost like his business doesn't make any sense!

Ahh, I understand now. You wish to deposit some coins with Patrick, but too shy to ask. Don't worry. As a favour, I'll put a good word in for you. He might be able to squeeze you in.
September 20, 2012, 01:38:14 AM
I honestly don't know how Patrick keeps a cool head with all this spamming/trolling going on.

I was thinking the same thing.  He somehow rises above the shouting and name-calling and carries on with business the best he can.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
September 19, 2012, 08:17:23 PM

Pages:
Jump to: