Pages:
Author

Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone. - page 10. (Read 16951 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
It would be nice to call, use the phone as usual, while the phone is mining coins. But apparently that won't work. This is only possible with pseudo-mining Electroneum.
I think that this option will be unrealistic. Because mining is carried out on a device that is not designed for such loads. A parallel execution of some other tasks can send it to reboot.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
What are the least specs of the phone is required to mine MIB?
Is there anyone (who is already mining) to confirm the daily, weekly, monthly earning possibilities and of course with which phones?

TIA
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I think this is not a good idea, our smartphones are not design for massive computation workload, it will cause a overheating in the CP motherboard and specially the mobo chips, can you imagine sa cpu mining needs a proper ventilation and in some cases, even the procie will have a fan but using the cpu in mining cause overheating. MY question is, is this coin worth to mine with smartphones? how many days or weeks we can get the ROI of our smartphone true mining this coin?

i think he has bought old smartphone with cheap price!
p/s: i'm curious what can i use Android in PC or Virtual Machine to mine this coin?

You should be able to using emulators (bluestacks, youwave, etc), if they don't allow emulators you can change some settings and make it seem like a phone. Android systems provide so much customization.
I tried to run MIB Miner on Bluestacks but unsuccessfully.
The program immediately closes at startup.

Install rooted bluestacks, install xprivacy, find MIB miner from the list and randomize the phone id/imei values.

I am not sure what exactly is the cause, just throwing darts in dark. Try if you really want to get this thing running.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
On the site I read: Try downloading it now on a mobile device that you don't use. That is, the phone can not be used during mining. It would be nice to call, use the phone as usual, while the phone is mining coins. But apparently that won't work. This is only possible with pseudo-mining Electroneum.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
I think this is not a good idea, our smartphones are not design for massive computation workload, it will cause a overheating in the CP motherboard and specially the mobo chips, can you imagine sa cpu mining needs a proper ventilation and in some cases, even the procie will have a fan but using the cpu in mining cause overheating. MY question is, is this coin worth to mine with smartphones? how many days or weeks we can get the ROI of our smartphone true mining this coin?

p/s: i'm curious what can i use Android in PC or Virtual Machine to mine this coin?

You should be able to using emulators (bluestacks, youwave, etc), if they don't allow emulators you can change some settings and make it seem like a phone. Android systems provide so much customization.
I tried to run MIB Miner on Bluestacks but unsuccessfully.
The program immediately closes at startup.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
I'm wondering how many coins can be mined per day on Exynos 7870?
And is it possible to leave the miner in the background, and at the same time use the phone as usual?

Im curious how it handle emulators and how it will preform on x86 versions of android. Anyone already tried it and what was the outcome ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Looks cool! Grin Smartphones instead of video cards! How long does the battery exist with constant mining?

That's the problem here. The battery performance Im pretty sure those charger eat a lot of juice just to sustain the life of phones while doing mining.

Anyways I will check on it. Will try first on my phone and probably give you an update of whats the verdict or probably good stuff with it. Will used a high ram memory for this.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I'm wondering how many coins can be mined per day on Exynos 7870?
And is it possible to leave the miner in the background, and at the same time use the phone as usual?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Instead of looking for every reason why it won’t work with hypothetical reasons, why don’t you find out why thousands of people are mining MIB. Do you really think we haven’t thought very thoroughly about every possible outcome? All of your concerns have been meticulously combed over by developers who are MUCH MUCH smarter than you.

You could have said the same thing without being rude, you won't get users with such behaviour.

I want to say the same thing upon reading such response. That person is just asking basic questions and he responded in an egotistic manner.. I wonder how far this project will go and how much would it be valued in exchanges?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Looks cool! Grin Smartphones instead of video cards! How long does the battery exist with constant mining?

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
-snip-
Same question here, I'm curious too what if we're going to use a smartphone simulator in order to mine the coin is it possible? and another question is it only available for android phones and not for IOS?

I think this is very low electricity cost type of mining which also flexible for everyone which who can't afford to buy high specs mining equipment or GPUs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134

Instead of looking for every reason why it won’t work with hypothetical reasons, why don’t you find out why thousands of people are mining MIB. Do you really think we haven’t thought very thoroughly about every possible outcome? All of your concerns have been meticulously combed over by developers who are MUCH MUCH smarter than you.

You could have said the same thing without being rude, you won't get users with such behaviour.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Has someone already tried mining with a standard smartphone, like a Samsung Galaxy S8 or similar? Would be interesting to know if it's practical in the every day routine. Or do really need such a 'Smartphone mining-rigs' like it's shown in the pictures of the opening post.
Samsung galaxy s8 is never a standard smartphone when we do base into its internal specs and i highly doubt that the phones being showed on pictures are less specs than on recent smartphones which we can presume its capable and more reliable but if you have no phones to spare on using solely for mining mib coin then better to skip this one.

So does this mean that this isn't something that you could do with your smartphone which you use in your everyday life?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
you gotta be kidding. When I will be able to mine with my dick?
You can do it now, but it's not legal in a lot of countries. It is called prostitution.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
you gotta be kidding. When I will be able to mine with my dick?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Has someone already tried mining with a standard smartphone, like a Samsung Galaxy S8 or similar? Would be interesting to know if it's practical in the every day routine. Or do really need such a 'Smartphone mining-rigs' like it's shown in the pictures of the opening post.
Samsung galaxy s8 is never a standard smartphone when we do base into its internal specs and i highly doubt that the phones being showed on pictures are less specs than on recent smartphones which we can presume its capable and more reliable but if you have no phones to spare on using solely for mining mib coin then better to skip this one.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Hello.
Interesting how many MIB coins I can get per day with 8x core Snapdragon 625?
And what about temperature?
Pages:
Jump to: