Pages:
Author

Topic: Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone. - page 7. (Read 16951 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 14
If you do not mind, I will post here a link to the pool, which I use myself. http://god.mibpool.com . The project is really interesting. Most importantly, mining does not load the processor. If look more deeply, then in fact it is an imitation of mining. Therefore, for a smartphone, you can not worry too much.

Hi! MIB Miner actually uses the processor to compute real hash algorithm. The smart algorithm which is suited for mobile device enables Smartphones to mine cryptocurrency.
If I am to make a comparison here ,Electroneum did announce some sort of mining simulations, not making use of the phone processor (not really mining). If MIB were to offer something different, that would be impressive. My only fear is that it could take a huge toll on the phone's durability. Real mining is a drain on any device or are there safeguards against this?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
MIB is the World's First Mobile-only Cryptocurrency.
MIB Coin can mining by only smartphone.

1. Smartphone mining that does not require special equipments (ASIC or GPU)   
2. Mining that used to be monopolized by a certain country or an enterprise is now open for everyone to join   
3. Eco-friendly, low-power based Mining that solves excessive power consumption problem   
4.Maintaining the existing costly Blockchain Network with minimum fee   

Start Mining MIB Coin on your smart phone!!

https://www.mibcoin.io/

This looks good and lucrative. But I want to ask, hope it won't have any negative effects on our phones, like over heating or crashing of the phone's motherboard. At the mean time will visit the website for more information.
Merit: 250
You must be mining on a 1999 razor flip phone lol 😂

That is the point , never had in my life razor 1999 phone, i am using a samsung smarphone, the problem this is not a good way to destribute coin, this way of mining alwayse make rich the same users! Is unfair that 100 people get rich quick and rest of people got just candy!
I’m Getting 30 mib a day on an old Samsung a5
If you like i can suggest you a bitcoin faucet with 30K satoshy per day! it is more or less 90 MIB a day in bitcoin no mining no electricity waste , you make 3 time more than mining MIB  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 262

That is the point , never had in my life razor 1999 phone, i am using a samsung smarphone, the problem this is not a good way to destribute coin, this way of mining alwayse make rich the same users! Is unfair that 100 people get rich quick and rest of people got just candy!
I’m Getting 30 mib a day on an old Samsung a5

Wink
Well i  have to say my first impression about this mining mobile , i started this mining and after 4 hours i got more or less 0.2 MIB. I am using quite new smartphone, considerening i have seen wallet with almost 1 million coin inside for me is more like wasting time! other suggestion about ? And you also have to consider electricity you spend with your mobile , do really make sense for common users this mining way?
There must be something wrong with your phone bud

Hi bud my fhone is new don't play like this , Anyway after 14 hours of mining , don't forget this way of mining is not electricity free of charge, i have mined almost 1,4 MIB  i think more or less 3 MIB for whole day! Profit is more or less 1000 Satoshy Grin Grin Grin. With bitcoin faucet you can make much more and save your mobile phone and elecrtricity!, don't waste your time guys!
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Well i  have to say my first impression about this mining mobile , i started this mining and after 4 hours i got more or less 0.2 MIB. I am using quite new smartphone, considerening i have seen wallet with almost 1 million coin inside for me is more like wasting time! other suggestion about ? And you also have to consider electricity you spend with your mobile , do really make sense for common users this mining way?

Again, you will be the biggest dummy alive to take any kind of advice from this charlatan. There is a reason why multiple accts are warning about the dangers of abusing your functional phones to mine a worthless coin.

This asshole is known to promote anything with zero regards on the negative impact it might have on the end user/ investor. Back when Bitcoin private was still in infancy, i and several other accts tried to warn new investors not to invest in that project. This asshole created several alt accts including (lontonbit) to insult and discredit any acct warning others about the earlier bad practices of the BTCP admin.

Again, do yourself a favor and take the time to peruse his old post to get an idea of the moral you dealing with. This guy is not your buddy! he could give a fuck if you end up destroying your new cell phone to mine this crap. All that matters to him is that he has a bag and he will gladly lead everyone astray, if it means he can flip it for a small profit.

you will notice that he won't deny the claims and will probably retort with an insult with hopes of saving face. Again, do yourself a favor and thorough research this character before destroying your valuable electronic because you listened to this charlatan. Thanks and take care.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
This is really good idea to mine MIB coin, Interesting and very useful post thanks to share, I like it as Mining though smart phone is so simple and it has very less electricity cost as compared to PC or mining machines.
Well i  have to say my first impression about this mining mobile , i started this mining and after 4 hours i got more or less 0.2 MIB. I am using quite new smartphone, considerening i have seen wallet with almost 1 million coin inside for me is more like wasting time! other suggestion about ? And you also have to consider electricity you spend with your mobile , do really make sense for common users this mining way?
Activity: 547
The project looks interesting. I will try to mine the coin on my smartphones.
P.S. I hope the miner will be out soon on gpu.
Sound good to me a will have a tried , never mined with my smartphone, how many you can mine everyday? any news?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
good initiative but the mining with a smartphone will not damage the smartphone ?

According to me, it’s not so good idea to start mining with our smart phone. Cause by this our phone may get over heat for which it may stop working.
It’s a good idea to get as many as you can before this coin Moons hard. Mine them, buy them just get as much mib as you can now and thank me later.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Idea is very good but if I start mining with my phone then it will be profitable?? and my phone will run smoothly?
⬆️⬆️⬆️🤣 This retard lost all his money, now he whines and cries like a little bitch all day long 🤣⬆️⬆️⬆️
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
MIB MAINNET TOKEN SWAP
1 MIB(ERC20) Token = 1 MIB Coin
DAYS
 HOURS
 MINUTES
 SECONDS

If this piece of human feces is the only one shilling this, then its in your best interest to avoid this at all cost. The feces has proven time and again on this thread that he is willing to shill anything to turn a small profit with no care whatsoever on the complication/loss the end user/investor might accrue.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
How much can one generate from mining with one smartphone daily? Is it worth it? I won't like to overwork my phone over a mining process that can't pay for my call credit at least
Pages:
Jump to: