Pages:
Author

Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar) - page 12. (Read 67833 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey all,

I'm trying to download the new beta 3 wallet but my computer won't let me install it, at the end of the installation it tells me

!PersistFile:::SaveFailed; Code 0x80070002.
the system can not find the file specified.

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

Probably is your antivirus who deletes edollar.exe or something. I suggest to temporaly disable your antivirus/windows defender and add your folder to exclusion and after that unzip again what you downloaded, install and activate your antivirus. If you need more assistance, ask here or google it.

Yea that's what I thought, I did that and it still gave me the error, Ironically I can go into my program files and it is there I can open the wallet but it won't sync it's been stuck all day.

for me it's working without any issue, so I have edollar-wallet-gui.exe wich is GUI wallet and edollar.exe wich is the daemon. Edollar.exe must run as admin. Try to open it prior to edollar-wallet-gui.exe...try on other computer, etc.
Activity: 126
any help please !!

You can download the GUI wallet, chose restore wallet option when start, then provide the seed words.
You can also connect to remote node to avoid download the whole blockchain.
Activity: 58
any help please !!

If you use the commandline wallet then you can restore a local wallet file from the seed.

First launch the daemon and let it complete the sync/ download of the blockchain (might take a 1/2 day). Once that is done you can launch the wallet with the right option:

Code:
./wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

You'll be asked to provide a (new) password (for your local wallet file) and provide the seed words. Once that is done the wallet will sync with the deamon and you should have access to your coins.

I have no idea how or if that works with the GUI based wallet. Never used those.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
any help please !!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i have edollar in my offline wallet , how can can i send the tokens to the platform ? i have the Mnemonic seed and the spend key !
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hey all,

I'm trying to download the new beta 3 wallet but my computer won't let me install it, at the end of the installation it tells me

Probably is your antivirus who deletes edollar.exe or something. I suggest to temporaly disable your antivirus/windows defender and add your folder to exclusion and after that unzip again what you downloaded, install and activate your antivirus. If you need more assistance, ask here or google it.

Yea that's what I thought, I did that and it still gave me the error, Ironically I can go into my program files and it is there I can open the wallet but it won't sync it's been stuck all day.
Hey all,

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
i think Electronic Dollar will skyrocket soon . patience

Of course, it will but to make any judgement - we need more information about "how it's going" and "what next?"
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
i think Electronic Dollar will skyrocket soon . patience
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Hey all,

Activity: 15

Hello! The project deserves attention. I studied the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and DEV.

It's not an ICO, It's community coin, but hope this coin to be success
How can I use Remote Node function, it's asking me for username and pasword and host IP. What should I enter there?

You can enter eu.edollar.world:33031
Some of nodes may require user/pass. In this case, leave it empty.

Thanks for the answer, I have the wallet on my ssd now, fully syncronized. it's only 3Gb so not big deal for the moment.
Activity: 21
Cool coin, I wish developers good luck!

P.S.:
And Yes, do not forget to vote... https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/4592/electronic-dollar-edl   Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
How can I use Remote Node function, it's asking me for username and pasword and host IP. What should I enter there?

You can enter eu.edollar.world:33031
Some of nodes may require user/pass. In this case, leave it empty.
Activity: 14
Great coin!
Already mined about 10k coins.
Hope to be listed on other exchanges soon.

Good lucky all!

Good luck to you!

Already mined about 900k coins Smiley.
Activity: 11
Great coin!
Already mined about 10k coins.
Hope to be listed on other exchanges soon.

Good lucky all!
Activity: 2
Hi guys this is a great coin.

Just want to know whether anyone is willing to sell EDL for USD?

You already can buy the EDL on one the exchanges (stocks.exchange or graviex) - just choose yours

Thank you, I'm just having a problem getting USD into the exchanges. I have to jump through several hoops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

You already can buy the EDL on one the exchanges (stocks.exchange or graviex) - just choose yours
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: